Barber & Co. Hair Styling Paste

Barber & Co. Hair Styling Paste

3.6

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Far superior to more expensive alternatives

A little goes a long way. Correct application leads to great results. Can be reworked throughout the day and gives me hold, but with the matte finish I’m looking for.

Purchased at Coles for $9.00.

Samantha
SamanthaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product

I bought this simply because it said born in Australia made for the world...upon arriving home to open n try it read the label properly made in china im sorry but thats a thumbs down for me for future purchases.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Ric S.
Ric S.

1st Time User Barber & Co

1st Time User of Barber & Co
I paid $15 at Coles. It was the most expensive compatible product on the shelf. Born in Australia and yes made in China!!! I was hoping for an all Australian product.
The product does as per other products I have tried, but well above competitors prices!!! Hence the 3 stars!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Hair Waxes & Gels

Find out how Barber & Co. Hair Styling Paste compares to other Hair Waxes & Gels

RTee
RTeeSydney, NSW

Good quality styling paste

I don't know what Raul's 1 star review was about because this product is NOT greasy at all, a little goes a long way and it washes out easily. Have bought other products in the past that are triple the price for the same results. I don't care if its an Australian company that manufactures in China, that's nothing new these days.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

RAUL
RAULSydney, NSW

Born in Australia but made in CHINA

Bought this product a few days back without reading its origin as I trust "Coles" (Also because of the misleading caption "Born in Australia"). This product is MADE IN CHINA and is of lowest quality, way too greasy. Barber & Co. please stop fooling people and let the quality Australia products hit the shelves.