Do not buy

Exactly 2 years after purchase it will no longer keep temperatures below 22 degrees. It’s now outer of warranty and not worth fixing... $1100 down the drain. For the 2 years we had the fridge it was noisy and not that great anyway. My advice is that there are better machines out there’s, don’t buy Baumatic.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

great purchase.......very happy

bought the baumatic wine fridge from masters at the airport in Canberra. I had been checking products and prices both on internet and local stores in Canberra. I walked into mastyers and spotted the beaumatic, the same product that I had been quoted on elsewhere. masters were prepaired to match or better my quotes. my contact at masters was very helpful and ensured that I received a new product in its box. the product is everything I expected it to be. I am very happy with my purchase....thank you...john dexter.

Warranty Service

I bought one of these wine coolers through an agent approximately 18 months ago. The wine cooler has now ceased to work, holding at 21 degrees C, certainly not an acceptable temperature for good wines. Upon enquiry with the agent, and then Beaumatic directly, I was told that because I had not returned a form I no longer had a warranty and that for a price (no doubt a large one) they would send someone out to repair it, and there would be a call out fee on top of it.

Given that the appliance is not even 2 years old there should be no quibbles about the repair, it should just be done.

My advice to future shoppers that want to buy BEAUMATIC is simple - don't, unless you want appliances that break down.

P.S. My friend's Beaumatic also broke down and had to be completely replaced.
It's a good wine cooler, when it was working