Baumatic BWC600SS

2.3

And

AndCamperdown

Do not buy

Exactly 2 years after purchase it will no longer keep temperatures below 22 degrees. It’s now outer of warranty and not worth fixing... $1100 down the drain. For the 2 years we had the fridge it was noisy and not that great anyway. My advice is that there are better machines out there’s, don’t buy Baumatic.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
    john dexter

john dexter

great purchase.......very happy

bought the baumatic wine fridge from masters at the airport in Canberra. I had been checking products and prices both on internet and local stores in Canberra. I walked into mastyers and spotted the beaumatic, the same product that I had been quoted on elsewhere. masters were prepaired to match or better my quotes. my contact at masters was very helpful and ensured that I received a new product in its box. the product is everything I expected it to be. I am very happy with my purchase....thank you...john dexter.

Warranty Service