Zero Japan Traditional

Zero Japan Traditional

See the Best Teapots & Infusers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TwoCentsBobSydney

Zero Tea Pots

Date PurchasedJan 2010

SothereyougoAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent teapot - as convenient as teabags, but better taste

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

Best Teapots i ever used

The first bee house zero teapot i got was a christmas gift several years ago and let me tell you, ever since that day i have fallen in love with these tea pots. They are easy to use and clean and the best part is they have a modern design and come in a range of sizes and colours. I have 3 of these now and i admire it everytime i see it. I feel like it encourages me to have tea more often which is not a bad thing at all! Pouring is also very neat and does not leak at all. Keeps your team warm for a long time too. Highly recommended
Comes in a variety of sizes, colours and designs, easy to use and easy to clean
Nothing to dislike

HelenMargotBAU

Tane

Taneasked

The lid of my 2-cup teapot doesn't clip on securely. What can I do to fix this?

HelenMargotB

I have three zero tea pots, and various others. we always tend to choose the zeros. I do know what you mean about the lid, but we tend not to tip it up too much which isn't a problem. however if we don't clip it on really securely it will come off. Personally I would take it back to the retailer and explain the problem, if they don't help, write to Zero. They would not want unhappy users of their product!

Sothereyougo

Since it is a question of connecting metal to ceramic, I think superglue or araldite would do the trick. I don't see any real need to detach the lid, as long as the site is clean when it is attached.

TwoCentsBob

I do believe that Zero Tea Pots have a bit of a penchant for the clip of the lid to slide up; as you are pouring the near boiling voluminous mass of liquid tea, that is pushing up against the underside of the lid, causing it to most inconveniently pop off as you pour, which is just plain annoying. So with your 'cold and empty' Zero Tea Pot! Pull up on the lid and slide your lid off, then just pinch the clip tighter and slide it back onto the pot. Failing this just use a tea towel to hold the lid down as you pour.

Cheers..TwoCentsBob..