100% · 50%

Teaching Staff
Learning Material

Elli
ElliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy with Bela Beauty College!!!

Completing my course with Bela Beauty College was a dream! I was nervous about going back to study after so long, but they made the process so easy and, dare I say, fun! The support I received was fantastic and the content was so engaging. I highly recommend them.
Debra
Debra

Great course

Setup well, easy to use. Customer service is great. Course was well structured and easy to navigate. Highly recommend
Michael P
Michael PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough Course & Amazing Support

I'm thrilled to share my experience with this online beauty course company! Their incredible support throughout my course journey was unparalleled. The guidance was exceptional, making the learning process smooth and enjoyable. Thanks to their expert team, I not only gained valuable skills but also earned my certification with confidence. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a top-notch online beauty education!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Support all the way through course

The team at Bella were wonderful. Anytime I had a query they were prompt to get back to me and didn't ask twice to replace any product I wasn't happy with. Wonderful staff and assistance
Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Amazing Support and Mentorship

Happy with my experience studying with Bela Beauty College, I have been able to graduate and obtain all my certificates and I'm now in the process of getting my business up and running from home.