Belmont Choc Chip Cookies

Belmont Choc Chip Cookies

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Belmont Choc Chip Cookies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

KN
KNSydney, NSW

Not so yummy

Bought a packet of these choc chip cookies as a treat (something that’s not on the list type of purchases). Not sure what the ‘new and improved’ indicates on the packaging but I found these cookies rather poor quality. Very crumbly, overly sweet without a chocolate taste at all. Cheap and nasty.

Purchased in July 2021.

Tom
Tom

Just ok, not much flavour

Just ok, not much flavour, taste mostly of sugar ok.

Purchased at ALDI.

Gyongyi
GyongyiCHATSWOOD

Too dry

I never bought cookies so hard as this. It seems it’s full of powdered milk and no fat content in the recipe. Only edible with a cup of coffee. While other cookies would soften up a little after package opened this goes harder. Very airy dry, hard to bite into. Something is missing from ingredients. I’d recommend to review the product by the maker.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Belmont Choc Chip Cookies compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Always Craving These Cookies

MY FAVOURITE COOKIES EVER! Im always craving these cookies. I hate when I run out. THEY TASTE SO GOOD! ( defintaly recommend )

Seb Vettel
Seb VettelAustralia

Actually my favourite cookies.

I don't care where they are made unlike other reviewers. They taste great quit whining! Have been choosing this brand for years.

Wen
WenSydney

My favourite chocolate hit

So, these have been my favourite cookies for the past few months now. It seems to take the sweet/ chocolate edge off my cravings, and for the cost fantastic! I can go through two entire packets by myself in a week.

As their a staple in my pantry, I have noticed recently that their appears to be less and less chocolate chips in my cookies. Or perhaps they've changed the type of chocolate used? Well, whatever it is, it went for working exceptionally well for me as and I hope there isn't a recipe change.

KenGeelong

Ken

These are the best choc chip cookies I've ever had, only problem is that they are seriously shrinking in size lately

great

These are the best chocolate chip cookies i have ever tried.

Fact they taste so good and are a australian product is great,but realistically i do not care what country a foods from if it is quality for value i will buy.Australian products need to provide more qyuality product like this for price

Made in Australia?

Whilst belmont cookies are made only for aldi and state that the product is made in australia ,there is no actual business address on the packaging. If the trade mark address is where the product is made why isn't it displayed? It could be made anywhere! Australian companies are now hard to buy from. I am a supporter of local and national australian companies and their products and services but find it questionable when there is no factory address to at least prove their claim.

perhaps it is not made in Australia.

Crackers & Crispbreads