BenQ W1070

BenQ W1070

See the Best Projectors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BenQ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

Amazing projector for the price!

I use this as a home theatre projector and absolutely love it. It is very bright and produces amazing colours. I project a screen roughly 120" wide from a distance of about 4m. I don't think I can ever go back to a normal TV now! Check out my video review and how I created a full home theatre in my apartment for under $1000USD (roughly $1400 AUD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUj-jFz3Qg

Purchased in January 2016 at Officeworks for $1,000.00.

JM
JMPerth, WA

These are great projectors. Simple with a great image. Value for money fantastic.
My 1070 has been perfect, no issues. Recommend.
These run at HD, 1080. My other projector is newer and 4k, not a big jump for the money.
Always run at night / dark to get the best out of them. Daylight is no go.
If you get a good deal on one of these, go for it!

Other Projectors

Junaid
JunaidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product support

BenQ customer service is next level. My projector used to heat up real quick. I told BenQ who arranged for a pickup, gave me real time updates and sent it back a week after... all for free.

Glen B
Glen B

Best in price bracket

Great for movies and gaming. Nothing close to its price that can compete as far as I know. Mine has had no issues and is a great picture. One day ill replace it when LED lamps become common

Projectors

Find out how BenQ W1070 compares to other Projectors

SP. b
SP. bGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, but not perfect (review for the w1070+ version)

Just another VUP
Just another VUPAdelaide

Excellent quality, excellent price, terrible lifespan, littered with problems

A C
A CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price OK. Poor Quality.

From price point, you get decent enough picture quality.

The product itself is poor quality. Our projector fan burned out in just 6 months. My friend bought the same projector few months before us. They also had the same experience. They did replace the fan free of cost under warranty, but what good is the product if almost all of these projectors need parts replacement under 1 year? If unfortunately it broke just few month later, that's $1000 down the drain.

Ollie's mum
Ollie's mumMelbourne, Victoria

Perfect theatre room projector

Plays 3D movies and has great image quality. We use it often and are very happy with this purchase. Bought it from Officeworks. The fan is a little noisy but nothing the surround sound can't drown out. Am very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it. Way better than getting a big screen TV!

Other Projectors