3Betty Bossi Veggie Twister

43%14%43%

Dharma
DharmaSydney, NSW

Works for us

I would love to know how to clean this product? The blades tend to catch food and it's not the easiest of products to clean. Cannot find if it's dishwasher safe.
Sammy
SammyPerth, WA7 posts

Worst contraption ever

If only you could upload photos to see the mess it makes, it doesn't grip the end of the zucchini instead it just rips it apart to mush and you get two strings of spaghetti when you finally manage to get it going...TWO! You cant even use a larger zucchini because the damn thing just gets stuck, i had to cut it out to dislodge a whole half that went in the bin.

Sudiah
Sudiah13 posts

Love the and use it almost every day

After down sizing and needing to reduce my kitchenware, I got rid of my bench space monster spiralizer (which was a bit useless anyway) and bought this little hand held one. What a gem! I use it almost daily. Does a brilliant job with zucchini and carrot, and is so easy to use, clean, and takes up no room at all in my cutlery drawer. Recommended.

Melissa
Melissa

Unsafe

A while after using this product small, sharp plastic bits broke off from the part that holds the vegetable. Because of this I feel this product is not safe and would not use again.

Cynical
Cynical

Love it!

Only regret is not discovering this sooner.

So easy to use. No fuss. Comes out beautiful highly recommend if you're looking to make eating vegetables more interesting. Cleaning is a breeze too. My 6 year old can use it. No problems.

Amanda Fischer
Amanda FischerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Waste of moneyInstead

First negative: The product does not do as claimed - cutting a variety of vegetables including carrots and zucchini. The twister only successfully slices carrots and other similar vegetables. I does not slice even the freshest zucchini, straight from the farmers market. the zucchini get mushed.

Second negative: Huge amount of effort, time and wrist action required to cut a 6cm piece of vegetable. Then the same again to unscrew the device in insert the next 6cm.

Third negative: price $40 at local kitchen shop

Summary: Great to offer my 2 yr old vegetable pasta but can't offer the zucchini pasta which is what I really wanted. And I am already over of the effort and time required.

LiOz
LiOzRichmond-Tweed, NSW15 posts

Sally
Sally

How can I get my veggie twister to do spaghetti spirals? I can only do wide spirals.

Kim
Kim

Hi, I have purchased a veggie twister and the spaghetti blade end has a flat blade as well. The flat blade is uncovered and the spaghetti one is covered. How do I get the spaghetti blade uncovered, not sure that the end part moves?

Extra Information