Beurer MG70

Beurer MG70

MPN: 35904814
See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beurer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sunny
sunnySidaknee

Strong vibration but only moderate heat

My MG70 just died after about 5 years of very regular use. I like the fact that it has a very strong vibration function, as I use it to do deep massaging of my legs after doing long or strenuous bike rides. The heat function is a bit average, but that doesn't bother me.
It's a bit of a shame it didn't last longer, but I just bought another one, as it's a good value proposition compared to others. Better still, I paid only $99 for it on sale at Harvey Norman. Bargain!

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $99.

RichardSydney, NSW

Great massage

I've had bad lower back pain and glutes for a long time this product helped more than chiro and paid massage. It's a vibration massage that will tickle and itch and for some hurt a little if the muscle has issues. This is a good thing as if you have no problem you won't feel anything from this at all. Both me and my partner used it and I found it 10x better than ball pressure massagers.

The vibrations on max setting are very good. The only complaint is the lack of different size attachments or any real useful attatchements it's better without them. But you can however angle it's flattish panel to get into areas like near the shoulder blades etc. Or small focus points by just tilting it and contacting the edge of the massager.

HP
HPSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Be careful! Not good product for some!

Excellent product

I think everyone should have one of this massager. I bought it from harvey Norman, initially when I tried this one compare with one from homedics, i feel this one was too strong for my body, but I was too lazy to wait for the homedics one since I have to wait for another 2 weeks. I took it home, and used again, I loved it, it's very nice and strong massage. I plan to buy one for my mom too.
Detachable, strong, heat, comfortable handle, 3 yrs warranty

Handheld Massagers

Find out how Beurer MG70 compares to other Handheld Massagers

nothappyJan04
nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Handiest little gadget ever!

I suffer from tenosinovitis and my wrists and forearms are constantly sore. This massager is fantastic for relaxing my sore muscles and helping relieve the soreness and tension. I would highly recommend this massager. The heat setting is great and the attachments are handy. This massage unit is great for tired legs too - my calves have never felt better!
It's an effective massage unit - not an overpriced piece of junk.

Ron D
Ron Dasked

how much does it cost

I got one pretty cheap at Harvey Norman for like $70 Or $80

Cathy Dasked

Would this help for chronic Achilles tendonitis?
Cheers

Richard

I'm not sure it probably depends how long you've had it and what type of pain it is. maybe not as it's really more designed for muscle pain, tightness knots etc. Ask a chiro or physical therapist

Cathy D

Cheers thank you for that :-)

Fired Up
Fired Up

Seek medical professional advice first

Coby Haar
Coby Haarasked

i am after hand held massager for my small dog who has has both knees reconstructed would like something suitable for her she was getting massaged by equissage machine but cant afford to keep paying for lady to come and do it is there anything you can recommend that ins't too expensive please?

Summerannie
Summerannie
leannemp
leannemp

There is another much cheaper model MG21 where the reviews claim that the masssage is too soft. This may be a better choice for you. Just noticed that your question was posted last year. Hope you got it sorted.

CategoryHandheld Massagers