1.3

4% · 35943 · 94%
1.4
1.6
Brand Manager for Binge? Claim your listing.

Greg C.
Greg C.

Pathetic app. Worst of the bunch by far. Never works

Good content. But cannot get it. Worst streaming app ever. Don’t bother.
Kelly
KellySydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  Standard

Horrible app, buffering constantly, why did HBO sign up to Binge

App is really bad . Buffering all the time. Takes 45 mins to watch a 20 min show. Frustrating. No other app does this on my device. And when I had the plan with ads, it was unbearable. Multiple interruptions halfway through a sentence and then you have to watch 2 mins of ads. In a half hour show you get them 3-4 times, the exact same ads. It’s awful, and the buffering makes it rubbish. At least put the ads in a cool spot that makes sense like they used to on free to air. Unfortunately they have exclusive rights to many HBO shows so no choice but to use Binge if I want to watch my faves!
Vicky n Geoff
Vicky n GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA24 posts

Difficulties With Cancellation Of Subscription

Don't try to cancel your subscription online yourself. You'll need to get in touch with Binge so they can do it for you. I attempted to cancel numerous times over an approx 3 week span, only for them to bill me again in the next month. The site clearly showed l had cancelled my subscription, but some how my subscription was continuously renewed, but not by me. I complained about the service, they then emailed me and said l had multiple accounts which is a complete and utter lie. Buyer beware of Binge. Do not recommend.
DEM
DEM

Very disappointed

Was sent an email from Binge with an offer to subscribe @ a 50% discount. All it said to do in teh email was to click on the link and follow the prompts. Once I did this the discount didnt load. I contact the support desk and they advised that becuase my subsciption was through my smartphone (apple) that I dont get the discount. Very disappointed and would not recommend their subsciption to anyone!!!
Doogz
DoogzSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Premium
Saf
SafPerth, WA
  Verified Basic

Charged me for Free Trial

I wanted to try a month trial before committing. It charged me the full amount so I raised a complaint. Apparently because I signed up through Hubbl - I don’t get a trial (which I found out after I raised a complaint).
But I clicked the free trial button on the binge website and it sent me to Hubbl to sign up?

Feels super scammy so I cancelled and they can keep my $10.

Suzette.page
Suzette.page

Worst customer service

I have a $10 basic binge subscription selected in my account but I’m being charged standard $18 every month for the last 4 months.
Before Hubbl came along I had no issues swapping between plans. Multiple emails back and forth (ongoing for months) sent with automated replies or confused customer service reps deliberately gaslighting me. In their emails they ask me to wait 7 days, in which they don’t reply within that time. No number to call. Cancelling my subscription.
AM of Oz
AM of OzMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

Double Charged

Double charged Binge and had to go through HUBBL to try and correct it - only for that info to be incorrect, so I cannot even access my account to change the information. This is clearly a THEM issue.

Contacted what passes as 'customer service' only for them to run me around in circles. I ended up just cancelling my card entirely, and disputing the transactions with my bank. I will NEVER trust them with my card/banking info ever again. Dodgy, Dodgy, Dodgy!!!

SFB
SFBSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Standard

Not worth it

Stick to Stan or AppleTV. Binge is hard to navigate and does not have full shows. E.g. Saturday Night Live has some episodes no full seasons. You need to pay $18/month to not watch ads!
On top of that it is misleading to have to cancel your account through HUBBL! I signed up to BINGE not HUBBL!! I contacted their customer service chat and the staff was so condescending and showed zero empathy.
0/10 - not worth it
Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts
Hugh
Hugh9 posts

Rubbish service

Playback is terrible. Ads are rife and in the most disruptive times. Don’t waste your money
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

The WORST streaming service

If I could give it a 0, I would. Had raised a complaint early January and still to this day there hasn’t been a resolution. They just continue to fob me off. Don’t waste your money
rutakenineedafriend
rutakenineedafriendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
Wade A.
Wade A.2 posts

Useless

Unable to leave a poor review as I was blocked. Pathetic
Gemma C
Gemma C10 posts

12 ads an hour??

Watched an hour of Binge and have had to sit through 12 ads. It's absolutely ridiculous. Almost double the price to get rid of them.

dave
dave · Binge

I would like to sign up to binge good content cheaper than Foxtel
But I have noticed heaps and heaps of bad reviews.
About being impossible to cancel and bad customer service
What I think might be a good idea is to get another credit card from my bank and only have say $36 to pay for binge. that’s 2 months.
Has anyone complained to ACCC or their federal member of parliament?

On2It
On2It · Binge

How do you view Trailers/Teases for Shows and Movies on Binge? I feel like I’ve looked everywhere in the app on my phone through to my Smart TV and have dine numerous web searches to no avail…. I really would prefer not to have to do separate searches for everything that interests me.

Also the info given in the blurb is not very thorough and doesn’t show more than a few main characters real names leaving many cast members off the list?

John.D
John.D · Binge

My son and I have been watching wrestle mania's together from wrestle mania one to present day up to wrestle mania 26 and realized that we had to switch to binge, only to find out that we can't watch past wrestle mania's and the only wrestle mania accessible is wrestle mania 39,how can we watch past wrestle mania's and past wwe events on binge, can we have assistance please.

Compare all Binge listings
CategoryOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming Services
Price (RRP) $10$16$18
Content TypeDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV Shows
Streaming FormatsSD (Standard Definition)HD (High Definition)HD (High Definition)
Simultaneous Viewing 1 screens2 screens4 screens
Trial Period 14 days14 days14 days
Free Option YesYesYes
  • ABN: 97072725289

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Binge? Claim your listing.