Black & Decker 10.8Wh Wet and Dry Lithium-ion Dustbuster WDB215WA-XE

Black & Decker 10.8Wh Wet and Dry Lithium-ion Dustbuster WDB215WA-XE

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black & Decker

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (5)
  • Battery Life

irish67
irish67Northern Region, NSW

Wonderful to use

I bought this dust buster many years ago and I use it every day, just to pick up odds and ends. It is great to be able to pick up dust, and well as well the small items that need picking up instead of getting out my main vacuum cleaner

Purchased in March 2017.

PSG
PSGSydney, NSW

BAD Aftersales SERVICE

It's a great product until the rechargeable batteries fail and then you will never get any answer from Black & Decker AU to get new batteries. It's a wasteful product because now I have no choice but to dispose it off in hard rubbish. I don't think I'll ever buy a Black and Decker product with their dismal service. I bought it only in Dec 2019 and it has already failed. SAD :(

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $49.00.

chennedy18
chennedy18Sydney, NSW

Very efficient product. Perfect for Car and home.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Direct Online.

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Black & Decker 10.8Wh Wet and Dry Lithium-ion Dustbuster WDB215WA-XE compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Very powerful but it has problems

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $65.00.

Chia YIong W.
Chia YIong W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vacuum cleaner for its size

I use the vacuum cleaner for vacuuming my table and bed. This suction power is not strong enough to effectively vacuum dust from the bedsheets. However, it is good when it comes to cleaning hard surfaces. It has relatively good battery life. Easy to clean. Overall quite satisfied with it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $89.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for spot cleaning

I brought it from Good guys very reasonable price. This one light enough to hold in one hand is perfect for spot cleaning floors and the furniture, and also for vacuuming the car, so this is great for families with kids and people with pets. I use this one for picking up dry dirt and crumbs that my kids drop on the sofa and in the car most often. It has good suction and is easy to empty. Charging is simple too. It does a good job and is a worthy little machine.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $49.00.

Chia Yiong W.
Chia Yiong W.

Good vacuum cleaner

I use this vacuum cleaner for my bed and table. Don't expect to use this to clean the entire room. The suction is not strong but good enough to clean the dust in the surface of the table or bed sheet.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $89.00.

RogerSouthwest, VIC

Perfect

Use on hard floor and carpet,Heaven sent product,power plus, has lithium battery a must, easy easy empty and clean. I have had the rest... now...have the best. Unbeatable. Thank you Black and Decker.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

I bet the 16.2wh is even better

Gle
GleAdelaide

I love it!

Purchased this from Big W at a very reasonable price (and I like the nice blue colour!) I use it most of the time for my car and sometimes on small surfaces in the house (metal, wooden, etc). I love that it's lightweight, powerful enough for my needs, quick to recharge and can be used for wet & dry. I'm happy so far (hopefully it won't ever fail me!)

Date PurchasedMay 2018

JNodarSydney, NSW

Easy to Handle and Does Its Job

The Black and Decker hand vacuum was a reasonable purchase at JBHIFI. It has both wet/dry options, and while I have not tried the wet option, I am very pleased with the dry option the machine offers. It is not too light nor too heavy to handle with one hand nor is it “weak” in its suction. Only poor design, in my opinion, is the lack of a stand, and how it must be set on the wall to rest although it can rest in any position) while charging. For the price, I was very happy.

Liana
LianaRozele

Not powerful enough

I found that charging this vac is longer than using it. It is not powerful enough to clean the carpets in my car and I found that every time I charge it to clean the car it takes much longer to charge than use it and does not pick up tiny light specs from the mats in the car. It works ok though on wooden floor or tiles. I wish that they improve it and add more power

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sunday1
Sunday1Carlton

Handy but average power

I got this primarily for the car as it a "wet and dry" type. I like the design, its really handy to maneuver but i have to go over the same spots over and over again and I am always wishing it had more oomph. It's just a bit underpowered for the task at hand. On the plus side, its easy to charge and easy to empty too.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Go_Blues
Go_BluesMelbourne

Good Design But Underpowered

I bought this for clean ups in the kitchen and because it is supposed to handle wet and dry and because of the famous Dustbuster name. The basic design is very good. It is very easy to open and empty to dust bin. The wall mount is good but the basic vacuuming power is sadly lacking. What a shame! It just needs a more powerful motor to be a good vacuum.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dustbuster flop

This is a very disappointing purchase. No where near as powerful as the last unit we had. Seems powerless, clogs up and requires cleaning too often. Plastic, lightweight, cheaply made unfortunately. Appears to be under powered suction wise, wouldn,t recommend at all sorry. Should try before you buy it would seem.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Brent W
Brent Wbrisbane

Handy vacuum cleaner

Pretty good little DustBuster. Before purchasing it I thought that they would have been a little cheaper. But it works very well and I do like the blue colour of it. I would certainly recommend and it does feel sturdy and will last a long time compared to cheaper alternatives.

Date PurchasedDec 2016