Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action

9 questions from our users

BALRAJ S.

BALRAJ S.asked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DVJ320J

Only a few months old. While charging the full charge green light does not come up. Instead the red light blinks for some time and stops. Don't know if there is a problem

Mike G.

Mike G.asked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DVJ325BFS

Hi it wont switch on ,plus charge light flashing only with filter light together,wont switch on! Any ideas?thanks

Eva

Evaasked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action

Can you please tell me the difference between these two black & decker model numbers, is one more powerful than the other? HHV1320JR02 & DVJ320JCR-XE

Neilo

Neiloasked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

My DV1810EL-XE is charged but when switched on it only runs for a second. I can repetitively switch it on but the same result each time which indicates the battery is ok. Something must be shutting it down. Any idea what is the problem? Neil

Bobasked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action

What to do if my 1 year old Lithium hand held-vacuum no longer charges?
SMARTTECH. Worked very well until it suddenly quit.
Web-site and manual not very helpful!

Maggie
Maggie

Maybe it’s the charger. Did it come with a 2yr warranty like mine did? Maybe you can take it back to the place you purchased it from?

Bob

How ia one to know that? My heater is in storage and out of reach

Joe E

??? It does.

Delma

Delmaasked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV7210

I'm not happy, I have a Black & Decker 7.2V Dustbuster® Hand Vac - DV7210-XE, for about 3 years now & has worked fine , now for about a couple of weeks it has run down very quickly, can only get about a minute before it goes flat , I'm disappointed that this has happened , can the battery be replaced ?

Phillippa H.Black & Decker

Hi Delma, thank you for your question.

This particular model contains a Nimh battery that holds a memory in the cells, in which can result in a shortened battery life over time. As we do not stock or sell spare batteries for these products, unfortunately it cannot be replaced.

If you could send an email to Auorders@sbdinc.com with your contact details, the team can look into what we can do to help resolve this issue.

Thanks B+D

Maggie M.asked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

My unit was working perfectly as I was cleaning the stairs when it suddenly ceased working. It was fully charged at the time. It is less than 2 years old and I can't remember where I bought it and I can't find the receipt. Any advice would be appreciated? Maggie.

Phillippa H.Black & Decker

Hi Maggie, we're sorry to hear that your Dustbuster suddenly ceased working.

Please do contact our Service Centre on 1800 654 155, and we will do our best to assist you with resolving the issue.

Thanks B+D

Maggie M.

Thank you B +D. I appreciate your reply. On further searching I was able to find my receipt and took the DustBuster back to 'The Good Guys' and they supplied me with a new one. I'm hoping this one will last longer than the previous one. Kind regards, Maggie.

gregbeazley

gregbeazleyasked

Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

Does it work well sucking up wet spills?

J Smith
J Smith

Sorry, never used it on wet and if my memory serves me correctly I think it isn't meant for wet, only dry.

Phillippa H.Black & Decker

Hi, this particular model is not designed to clean wet spills. We do however have a Wet and Dry Dustbuster® available, which can be viewed on our website. Thank you B+D

Get an answer from our members and Black & Decker representatives