Black Wolf Samurai

Black Wolf Samurai

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

im cold.

Its well made but It just doesn't keep me warm,every time i go camping in winter i freeze my behind off even going to sleep in a track suit with an extra blanket im still cold,i think the temp rating for this bag is very miss leading, and im talking about the comfort rating not the extreme rating.
It looks nice and seems well made
its not warm enuf

Bad

Liner grabs and doesn't move with outer. Poor zip, sticks. Wasted our money. Not recommended.
This was represented as a quality brand but it isn't, a long way from it.
Good size. Warm.
Poorly constructed.

Really good, paid $100 at ananaconda on sale. I already have some summer bags but I was going to stanthorpe in winter so I thought I would upgrade. All my mates froze and whinged while I was snug as a bug!!
Very Very warm. Hood plus+neck thinging + zip seal + 2 x200 gram insulation adds up to a very toast bag.
Heavy ( I wouldn't want to carry it any where) But hey if it is just in the car it kicks ass.