Blackmores Bio C

Listing monitored by Blackmores

3.8
Tony ALake Munmorah

I'll Keep It Simple

Bio C 500 chewable. Since beginning to take two of these tablets every day for the past five years, I have never experienced a bout of flu nor even so much as a cold. Only a couple of bouts of sniffles in that time. Before that, I got the flu every year as a matter of course. When winter approaches I increase to three tablets a day.

Purchased in January 2014 at Coles.

Excellent Product. Best Vitamin C on the market.

I'm basically a quiet guy and some times avoid loud conversations and laughter (sort of depressed) especially in the mornings. Using BIO C 1000g, it has helped me become more active and alert. I look, and feel more active and alert and I am able to take part in a super charged discussion.
I've been using Ascorbic Acid 500g for 6 years and just a year ago started using BIO C 1000g. It basically boosts my self esteem.
i have no side effects so far.

Purchased in June 2019 for $13.00.

Effective Within One day

itchiness will be gone

Allergy attacked on me lasts two months. itchiness and redness on my skin totally gone after I swallow this tablets. one tablet per day really helps. highly recommended. so far the price is quite cheap due to the promotion onGuardian drug store 2bottlesx150tablets + 1bottle×30tablets costs RM120.00. will consume till the end of the year!

Purchased in February 2019 at Drugscreen for $40.00.

Effective Within A week

Crystal
CrystalCanberra

Quite good

I started taking these vitamins and Q10 a few weeks ago after the sales people suggested it to me. I heard Vitamin C and Q10 work really well together, so I take them with normal water. So far no side effects affect on me.

Trace
TraceSwan veiw

Poision....makes me sick

I brought this to fix my immune system what ever extra ingredients they put in makes me sick each time I have one I usually love blackmores I wasted 28.00 want my money back

Looked up side effects of one herb it says you can get nausea yep ....and ive got stomach cramps very disappointed as im supised to have 5,000 mg for my ppyroles so be aware people ....

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

Tastes awful!

I can't speak to the effect of this vitamin C product as I have only been using it for a week, however, the taste of the Blackmores chewable vitamin C is horrible. It tastes very artificial and lingers long after you've chewed the last piece.
A colleague has recommended another brand and I will be trying those next time.

Rachel. B
Rachel. BRichmond

Prefect product!

I bought it because it is a chewable vitamin c, I like the chewable one butter than others. The blackmores chewable vitamin c tasted neither too sour nor sweet, and it is very useful for dental ulcer.

Amazing product

I started taking these vitamins a few years ago after my friend suggested it to me. I kept getting severe tonsillitis and the antibiotics had no affect on me anymore. I highly recommend this product. I don't get sick anymore. An amazing product I can't live without.

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

Have been taking this product for near on a year now and no coughs or colds

I started taking this product about twelve months ago, and since then have not had a single cough, cold or major ailment. I actually feel a I have a lot more energy and vigour and my hair and nails are also looking better (no split ends or broken nails) If anyone wants to start using a vitamin supplement, to help them to maintain optimum health, then I recommend that they start taking this product. The only downside to this product, is that the price varies from retailer to retailer, so if you are budget conscious, then I advise you to shop around.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Disastrous hair colour - how to fix it

Terrible Side Effects For People With A Weak Nervous System

I don't know what do they put inside this drug but just after 2 pills both me and my wife started to have a major headaches, and problems falling asleep. That is now lasting for a week and not sure when it will ease. People with a weak nervous system and sleep problems should avoid this drug!!

november9er
november9erAU

Hoping it does work

I have a lingering cold and cough for the past 5 weeks as I refuse to take anti biotics. There must be reason why GP recommends Blackmores brand, so now I'm on Bio C 1000. Paid $22 for a 150 tab, only time will tell if it does work at reducing the severity of a cold symptoms.

Incorrect labeling

I know it states no artificial sweeteners on the vitamin C chewables - but I can taste it!! Its been lingering in my mouth for over an hour now.

Not happy!

stormii
stormiiNewcastle, New South Wales

Every winter I boost my kids vitamin intake, and Blackmore's has made a delicious natural vit C tablet my kids enjoy taking, they don't seem to get colds, so I assume its working. I have to store them well out of reach though, as my seven year old son can't be convinced they aren't lollies and wants to eat more of them!
Stocked in most stores, great tasting, well priced, good quality product. My kids love to eat them!
My kids love to eat them! (They look and smell attractive, easily mistaken for lollies by little ones).

HerbsDoctor
HerbsDoctorAU

Overrated and Over Priced Product

Blackmores has some good products, but the Vitamin C, has the same contents as other branded Vitamin C products, this is overpriced, and quantity is small for its price, as your only paying for the Brand name...Has no different affects as others in cold & flu, skin health or immunity, or for any other use, wouldn't waste my money on this product, or for other Blackmores.

Expensive, Low Quantity Per Bottle.