Nature's Way Kids Calcium

Nature's Way Kids Calcium

See the Best Children's Health Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nature's Way

4.5
    angela_lee
    angela_leePerth, WA

Great if your child is allergic to dairy

My 3 yo son needs to take two of these a day to keep up with the RDI. He likes the taste of the liquid inside the capsule. So I just squeeze the liquid into his mouth and he'll be happy chappy. These are quite pricy given you only get 50 capsules and taking it twice a day, so it lasts barely a month. So I try to buy and stock up when they're on special. There is a limited range of calcium supplements for children. But I think these have the highest amount of calcium in them compared to what's available.
    Taste of the liquid
    Expensive

Jasam
    JasamAdelaide, SA

These are marketed at children from 3yrs, but we started giving them to our daughter at around 18 months as she refused to drink milk & we struggled to get the calcium RDI into her diet. These have been a life saver in that respect. I actually pierce these capsules before I give them to her & she chews them up like a lolly. I have absolutely no problem getting her to take them, in fact she usually begs me for one of her "pink lollies". My only dislike is the fact that the price is usually around the $13-$15 mark. It really adds up especially as most days she needs to take 2 & there is only 50 in a bottle.
    Taste & vitamin content.