BoozeBud.com

2.5

Pat M.

Pat M.Sydney, NSW

Boozebud - hopeless service

My order placed 1 September was not delivered on time. Started tracking the shipment and find it was damaged in transit and returned to BoozeBud. Then Aust Post showed it had been delivered to Minchinbury, my address is North Sydney. Send chat messages as they do not have a phone. Milly sends a message to say they don't deliver to PO boxes despite me buying their products for nearly 2 years and all deliveries to my PO box including the one ordered on 1 September. Asked her when the policy changed (presumably after 1 September), no response. Her last response was give her a street address or cancel the order. I gave a street address but she has still not replied on the PO box question.

D Rajkumar

D RajkumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item not delivered, no customer service, appalling.

gerard P.

gerard P.

Great customer service

Boozebud dispatched to us several of the beers we ordered even though they had fully refunded and cancelled the order. This is because they were unable to fulfill our initial order so as gratitude and well wishes for the tough times we received the remaining beers.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for taking the time to leave this review!
You're a legend, enjoy :)

Steven F.

Steven F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t use them.

Don’t send out what is ordered. Unable to contact them. Delivery times are so incorrect. Next day is 4 days. 3/5 is 8 days. Such a poor business with no customer services.

Improving...!

It took exactly 14 days to deliver my first order even though I live in metropolitan area in Melbourne. Communication is good and I love the app. However, delivery time is bothering me.
Cheers!

mya c.

mya c.Sydney, NSW

Super quick delivery and great service

Ordered my items at 7pm and received them the next day at 2pm - extremely happy with the quick delivery and quality of service. Correct products were sent and well packaged. Will definitely order again!

Cheers for the review!

Elaine

ElaineGippsland, VIC

Terrible

Would never deal with this company again. Placed an order on the 12/8/2020 and still have not recieved the order 8 days later and have been told it is in transit somewhere. This was a gift for someone and was important to get it within that week. Worst service ever.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

If anything is to go wrong with your order, good luck with getting help. Extremely slow and unhelpful service. Worth the extra money to go elsewhere as if there are problem they will be at least sorted.

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

unreliable delivery and slow customer support

Ordered 2 cartons and selected same day delivery, it’s now the next afternoon and I still haven’t received an eta or shipping info, there is no customer phone number and email responses are slow will just go to the bottle shop next time.

Matt T

Matt T

Don't expect it anytime soon.

Pretty good range of products, some prices cheap some were pretty average. Ordered a carton of beer and am still waiting for it 8 days later. Next time will just go to the local.

Jessie A.

Jessie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order Never Received. Contact Never Returned.

I made an order on Friday afternoon for delivery to a friend on Friday evening as a gift. It is now the following Monday afternoon, the wine was never delivered and I have not received any response from Booze Bud regarding this. Terrible Service - will never use them again.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Well packaged but no original boxing.

Ordered a Penfolds Grandfather port and Father port for a present( both have elaborate boxes). Beaten box on Father port and the more expensive Grandfather port no box at all.

Mitchell W.

Mitchell W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mate....

I ordered a $200 bottle of Blue Label... received a $39 bottle of black Douglas. Unboxing was like picking up a chick in Phuket. All looks great until you start peeling back the layers!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

I wanted something that was out of stock everywhere else. Communication was good regarding delivery. It arrived same day in the 6-9pm window as promised. Website was easy to use and payment was simple with PayPal as an option. Items were securely packaged. Definitely worth it if you're ordering a bunch of stuff to get free metro shipping. Prices seemed good too.

Hey there Catherine,

Thank you for leaving us this review !
We pride ourselves on our same day delivery service and look forward to your next order :)

Sam

SamCanberra

Fast delivery and good range

Have ordered from boozebud about half a dozen times, delivery is always prompt and they have a good range of beers and sours. Would be better if more of the hope range was available more often rather than being sold out and it would be good if you could amend your order prior to shipping occurring but aside from that boozebud is a pretty good online grog shop. I do prefer it when they have decent sales on though otherwise Dan Murphy's are a bit cheaper but don't have the craft beer range I want

Joshua R.

Joshua R.Perth, WA

Cannot contact customer support

I ordered beer to be delivered asap. Boozebud after payment gave me a 5 day window for when it would be delivered. Could not contact them to change this. Other companies similar to this can be contacted and have a window of about .5-1.5 hours

Birthday Girl in Iso

Birthday Girl in IsoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for resending my original order, you certainly made me a happy birthday girl......

Will order more in the future, very good customer service from Booze Bud Melbourne, while everyone is in stage 3 lockdown take 2.....

Jaz

JazSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service- please visit the local store

Recently I purchased 2 bottles of scotch and realised I ordered one of them a French oak and made contact with customer service to change. The staff named [name removed] was so unhelpful and made no effort to assist. Their policy says totally different on their website. Better go to a physical store next time.

Josh

Won’t stop SMS spamming my mobile number even after following their opt out

I’m not even sure I’ve ever given this company my info and yet they spam my mobile number with SMS messages and continue to do so after opting out.

This kind of practice reeks of an incompetent, inexperienced and subpar business. Judging by then 1 star reviews here I’d say I was right.

Do not give this company your information.

Scott M.

Scott M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Free shipping not free unless you live in metro areas

I was buying from boozebud with usually a good experience then they decided that if you live in a regional area that shipping was not free as advertised but $18.50 . This is disappointing from a lot of country customers who generally pay more but when you add the shipping fee you might as well spend your money locally and support the smaller bottle shops . You’ve lost my business boozebud . Don’t tip into their free shipping advertisement