BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

GAYE J.
GAYE J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't give them your credit details or you'll be sorry

These guys are not contactable and keep charging my credit card account monthly and I have not put in any orders - I think they are scammers - I would avoid them and not give them you CC details - I cannot contact them and need to keep putting in monthly queries on my account - just go to Dan Murphys instead!

Steph
StephQueensland

Product fine, shipping expensive, long and late

The product is fine, not competitively priced though. The shipping was $25 outside of metro, the quoted baseline time was 7-10 days, and blew out to 2+ weeks. No good for a gift to a bud. the only reason I'd use them is if I wanted alchohol in 2 weeks, which its not really cheap enough or special enough to want that anyway.

Cent
CentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to be good but not anymore

They used to have competitive prices now they don’t even offer price matching even when requested. Now most stocks are more expensive than other stores.

Failed promised delivery

I ordered a birthday bottle of Champagne on the 24/05 to be delivered in the Sydney area in the 25/05 - on completing the order with a next day delivery status and having paid for it via PaPal. I then received a confirmation e-mail that delivery would be between 30/5 & 1/06 namely 5-6 days later than the agreed delivery when the order was placed. Totally unacceptable and nothing short of false listing ion the website

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptive marketing practices to take your money

Do not buy from these guys, they are dodgy! Bought a bottle and it was delivered later than expected, which is fine, it happens. Then found a subsequent charge for some subscription they automatically signed me up for without my knowledge. Assumed it's an "auto opt-in" which I understand some suppliers do. At this stage I'm still not annoyed until they refuse to refund this and have the nerve to say that I opted into this to take advantage of "their great savings". Seriously?

I checked their terms and conditions and nowhere does it say they do not refund in fact their terms and conditions say they provide refunds!

Have never wasted my time to write a complaint and see that I have joined many others. Should have done my research first.

EvieTERREY HILLS

Shocking, unreliable service

For my son’s birthday this May, 2022, we had ordered a mix of Belgian Beers and the promise
was for a speedy delivery, within days. Still no delivery and BoozeBud blames Australia Post
for this problem. Terrible company and we advise to stay clear.

Catriona M.
Catriona M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed.

Seen the alcohol 25 dollars cheaper at Dan Murphy after I purchased it with Boozebud and that was even with Boozebud giving me 10% of and telling me it was on special and it wasn't. Telling me I saved 31.21 dollars. When actually I spent 19.04 dollars over for the product. Shop around guys don't make the same mistake as me.... don't belive them when they say it's on special.....

Nick M
Nick MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t pay for the express

Saturday I needed to get a present for my father. I paid extra for delivery Monday.
Monday night the courier couldn’t contact me so he left unfortunately, not sure why he didn’t ring the door bell.
Was expecting it to come Tuesdays as the booze bud states in delivery policy
Unfortunately no show,
After a few email back and forth I finally got it Wednesday, a day after I needed it :(

The exact thing happened to me last Easter

Eswar
EswarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They steal your money. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

Placed a next day order. Only received 2 out of the 3 items. No worries! Things like this can happen. Anyway followed them up via this online chat process and from my opinion gave enough time to resolve that very day (advised this was a gift for 50th birthday) anyway no update. Followed them up again next day and still nothing....asked for a refund and perhaps a phone call to provide me an update/apology ...nope cant call that's not the boozebud process.... Admited via the chat that they stuffed up and would provide a email advising of the refund...no email and no money back...STOLE my money. Nice work boozebud. Back to Dan Murphy for me. What a terrible company.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Buy elsewhere - hassle !!

Christina T.
Christina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Seriously awesome service & great prices!

Very, Very happy with my order from BoozeBud! Initially, when I ordered online, I contacted their customer service as I needed help in deciding on a whiskey - had a great recommendation from them which I ordered. I also got great discounts and their site has awesome deals as well. Chose which day I wanted it delivered and got it on the exact day and packed really well. Cannot be happier with my order. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

daniel m.
daniel m.

Two weeks to get your booze

Most bottle shops will deliver within 2-3 hours. These guys are at least two weeks and they aren’t any cheaper than your local

Denny
DennyPerth, WA

Never buying here again

I got a promo for 15% off and I did make a mistake and entered the discount code on the web version not app. Boozebud advised they could not reverse and even give me a credit.

Nightmare for returns and cancellation

Stay away!! Will give you a massive headache cancellation and returns beer catel a lot better to deal with not worth the headache

Charlie G.

Just look at all the reviews before ordering it will definitely change your mind

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Great Experience

Ordered two bottles of spirits and some seltzers. Got 10% off and free shipping. Arrived a couple of days before the original ETA. No complaints here