BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

chauby
chauby

Never again!!

As if it wasn't bad enough to wait almost one week, My order arrived in 3 different deliveries*!!!! And one had an issue with the post office I gave to go and get the 3rd box my self Absolutely pathetic!! No Next time!!!
* My order : i x24 cider =one delivery
1x24 beers= one delivery and 3 bottles = one delivery .= Nightmare

Suzanna H.
Suzanna H.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Used three times now, order on time and correct... Even scored free delivery all three times because of promotion. Prices are very competitve and would definitley use them time and time again.

Do not use

Goods as ordered. Delivery to elderly vulnerable lady in Sydney in covid lockdown by driver with no mask. Will not use again

Not worth the the 10% savings

Not worth 10% savings to wait for your order, buy from Dan Murphy they will Price Match boozebud need it urgent better to pay the $10 for bws 2 hour delivery or $15 with Dan Murphy. Bad customer service, do not recommend, will not use again.

John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Man is not a camel...!

Ordered 4 cases of beer over a week ago - still waiting. Didn't make it in time for the camping trip. Never again. Wish I'd read all the other bad reviews before going with these cowboys.

still waiting

I ordered 12 bottles of wine over a week ago and still had not arrived. Will never use this facility again. Should have gone to Dan Murphy's and got for a dollar more.

Patrick
Patrick

patrickmac2108@gmail.com My order number 576346

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers Patrick, we will have our team look into this for you ASAP

Andrew H.Sydney, NSW

Worst Ever- Make your own wine--- Its quicker and cheaper!

Ordered a bunch of different products that came in 4 parcels. 2 parcels have gone missing. The website gives you a bot to chat to that is no help at all (except to waste your time) so then you need to dig out the order number and do the generic help thing. Someone comes back with an email saying they will check with Australia Post which apparently takes a minimum of 3 days. So far I have waited almost 2 weeks for the delivery. Also I'm not sure this business will be allowed to continue since Australia Post left 2 parcels of alcohol with the kids from next door who opened the boxes! Last time I did my RSA that sort of thing wasn't OK. Anyway, my grapes here are ripe and I will have wine made before this is resolved!

PS Cheers & Stay Safe!

Erica Smith
Erica Smith

Only half of order received.

I ordered and paid for 6 750 ml bottles bleasdale cab sav. Received 6 375ml bottles. Where is rest or refund. Erica Smith Ascot Brisbane

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Not satisfied with the service!

Paid for the delivery fee without discounts as advertised, and ended up picking my item at australia post. Poor service!

burikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bait Advertising!

buriko

I spoke to a rep yesterday... twice. He tried to be as helpful as he could but he had to follow the company's "protocol" You can contact me if you want. You have my details.

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and Delivery

I buy when on special, very good price and so far delivery has been great too... maybe you could deliver in normal box instead of yellow colour, so that no one notice when delivery person leave it in front of your house

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Terry! Legend , thanks so much for leaving this review :)
We will definitely let our couriers now to not leave our awesome yellow box in an area that can be seen !

Cheers for the feedback

No FNQ deliveries !

Tried to order a thousand dollars of wine etc, only to find out you don’t deliver to Major towns in FNQ ??? Really ?

Siroos
Siroos

My one and only stop from now on

Love the new one. Thanks guys for the amazing range of products. Unbelievable superfast delivery in few hours. And fantastic prices and offers. Love the packaging and the whole service and experience. I really don't know why I haven't heard about you earlier. Keep up the fantastic work! Please keep sending me targeted coupons ;)

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

I ordered last night at a great price. My delivery arrived on time. The whole experience could not have been smoother

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there legend. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
That's awesome, so glad you have had this experience with us. There's nothing like a smooth experience. We look forward to your next order !
Cheers

Poor delivery service

I do not recommend using Boozebud if you would like to receive an order on time. I ordered days in advance, and still my order has been delayed twice. You are better off going to Liquorland or a more reliable provider than wasting your time and money with this company.

Read more reviews - page 2