BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

Not bad

I bought something for myself over Christmas and my drinks came on time. Can't complain. Haven't ordered anything from them since, cus I usually get mine from Wool worths anyway.

Easy good service and value for moy

I have had 3 orders delivered through boozebud on time responsive to orders can’t fault great value for money
Wouldn’t hesitate to order again
Highly recommend beer beer beer
Beer beer

Everything was smooth

I ordered online for first time, it was smooth sailing, order was correct and I was happy with the service.

All alchohol was separated well and the prices were very reasonable.

I will likely order again.

Good service, best prices, great selection

I can get rare/hard to find craft beer from Boozebud that I either can't find elsewhere or with the best prices I can find. Delivery can take a few days but I don't need the beer immediately so this doesn't bother me. In my opinion the prices make up for the wait. I've also purchased some nice whiskys from here with great prices (better than dan's)

Over the Christmas holidays I did experienced some issues with orders. Some things were missing and some things were delivered incorrectly. I reported the issue to their Customer service (through their website in my account, my orders) and received refunds for the incorrectly delivery items (meaning I got the incorrectly delivered items free) as well as refunds plus credit for the missing items. Can't argue with that - was able to get even more than I originally ordered as a result. So contrary to other reviews I would say their customer service is excellent. Mistakes were made but they have redeemed themselves in my eyes.

Since the holidays I haven't experienced any problems with orders so I assume there were just issues during the 'busy period'. They also frequently have specials (such as free delivery, 10% off, etc) that they send via email which makes their great prices even better.

Overall, it's the prices and the selection that keep me coming back.

Prompt delivery but missing items

I ordered a selection of wines and selected next day delivery. Delivery was within the delivery window I selected, they stated that my items would be delivered in 2 seperate boxes. I got one large box instead with two of the most expensive wines missing. I bought three reds advertised as from 2014 but they delivered those from 2018. The only way to contact them is through emailing their customer service which doesn't even bother responding. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...shocking stuff

Hit and miss

The first order was short shipped. Was given a credit which was nice by Cust service. The second shipment arrived OK, although getting emailed about a discount deal while my order in transit is extremely disappointing.

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

Joke ordering Peroni

First time trying to use boozebud. Tried to order a carton of Peroni. Simple order right? Wrong. Only had single stubbies available. What a joke. You only get one chance boozebud. Offer 15% discounts all you like, but if people can’t order a carton of very popular beer via your website, what use is your business

I live in the remote NT and the local prices just can't compare with Boozebud. Delivery times vary but this is expected and more to do with Australia Post i suspect. Occasional free delivery is a bonus. Keep up the good work!

Quick and Easy

Contrary to other reviews, I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and received my order Friday morning by Australia Post. Good price and service.

Great service and choice of products

Great service, good choice of products, prices good, as i cannot leave the house the delivery is great. Thank you! ANNE Bates

miss leading advertising

I have just bought 3 vouchers to buy beer, then you read the fine print.these vouchers suck the big one. Along with the none existent communication that you get with booze bud. I am not prepared to wait any longer than 90 seconds for the chat person to open up on the screen , this is where there direct you too when you want to contact them.

Give them a wide birth. service is not in there mantra

I am just going o put it down to a bad experience

Terrible Customer Service

As others have pointed out - they are good for small orders or when you are lucky to receive your order on time. The problems start when things go wrong and you have to interact with their terrible customer service.

I didnt have any problems with my first 2-3 orders and then I ordered multiple items during holidays .which were shipped separately. One of the parcels which had most no of items got delayed - and after chasing boozebud for days they came back and asked me to contact Auspost. When I contacted Auspost , they said I have to contact Boozebud as they are an account customer. After 20 days - they finally accepted that Auspost have lost the parcel and they will send the credit back to my account. The prices were jacked up again after holidays with no discount vouchers, so I asked for the refund back to my credit card. They surprisingly said yes, then transferred only 70% of the amount to my card without providing any reasoning. Still struggling to sort it out.

I would stay away from them - enough retailers on ebay providing better service.

Great deal

Hopped on a great holiday deal i found before NYE and was ordered on xmas eve and arrived on the 27th with no fuss at all. Very pleased with everything about it

Very happy customer

The products came very quickly before the expected delivery date and all in one go (got a few packages). Will be shopping here again.

Fast delivery and good choice of beer at fair prices

Ordered twice from these guys- 1st time they were a day or two late with the stated delivery..but sent a credit voucher to make up for it.2nd time they were bang on time as stated..and all the beer both local & imported was all A1.Good & fast service good choice of craft beer & wines and good promos..what more can ya want?? (except for free beer of course)

Excellent service

As I'm not too fussed on the timing of delivery, they let me know that my order was out of stock this got a refund after receiving an uncompleted order. I got the bottle of Wynn's and a complimentary chardonnay free of charge with a further discount for my next order. Very pleased with the service. A+++

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.

Awesome Service, highly recommend!

I ordered some wines from this site and they were great. Really quick delivery, great tasting wines and beer, and very helpful customer service. Will definitely use again and highly recommend!

Quick delivery. Great deals

Good deals on the Scotch bottles.Delivery is really quick. Highly recommend this site for online booze orders.
Customer support was prompt in responding to the queries i had.

How long does delivery take for the Kingsford/Daceyville srea?

How do I track my order?
When you complete your order through the web site, Boozebud sends you an email confirming all of your order details and within the email there is a "Track my Order" link. Open this link and it allows you to track you order.You can't until they give you tracking order. Which with this company they can't give as they don't dispatch until weeks later. Yes they will blame aunt post but that's a lie as they haven't even got it to Australia post. Did you get delivery? If so when as I am waiting on mine nearly two weeks with no tracking no as haven't been dispatched.

I received a $30 discount for my first order. But only after I had paid and couldn’t get back in. How do I contact? How do I get my $30? If I don’t get it I’m going straight back to Dan Murphy’s. Not happy at the moment.

Similar listings