BoozeBud.com

K LouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Noooope

Andrew Beer Drinker

Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't advertise same day delivery when it's an impossibility

Hi,
I ordered same day delivery mid morning yesterday, was told that it would arrive 6-9pm that evening. Please stop advertising same day delivery when it's probably an impossibility at this time, (givern Covid-19) it's feels like a deceptive practice. Very dissappointed, should not set unreachable expectations. Would aviod a lot of angst if you were upfront about not being able to same day deliver at the moment. Especially potentially charging extra for same day delivery. I am luckv as that fee was waived due to your special first time offerring.

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Very disappointing. Do not use if you live in WA

I am still waiting to receive my order that I placed 18 days ago. I have sent 2 queries and had no response. There is very limited information during the order process highlighting the delivery methods. There are plenty of delivery options in WA now offering free delivery and takes 1-2 days

Christine

ChristineCabarita Beach

Damaged goods.

I ordered 2 weeks ago and today rang the PO as my goods said it was on board for delivery 1 week ago. Apparently some bottles have been broken and I am the one who has to contact Boozebud to contact Aust. post to instruct them what they want done in regards to the broken bottles. Pretty hard when I can’t find a phone number. Have left a message on email for someone to contact me. Will be cancelling payment on PayPal if. Or contacted within 48 hours.

hopeless

Still waiting for my order over a week ago. I have contacted them numerous times without a reply. When I ordered I asked if it would be delivered before the weekend and (Luke) mentioned it’s 1-2 for where I live. Save yourself time and go to Dan Murphy’s

7 days still waiting.

7 days still waiting. Got a discount and free delivery for first order which made the slabs quite cheap. Will certainly be the last. Easier just to go past Dans and get a cold slab when I need it and pay the extra 10 bucks. After 12 days finally got one box of beer of the 4 I ordered. Still waiting.

Just today got one box of the 4 ordered. Order 265548

Me G.South West, WA

Deceptive another week another delay left at post office no delivery attempt at all

Just don’t use this mob honestly you can’t contact them they take your money and walk away. It’s almost a month since I ordered.
Today I get a txt Informing me my order is at a post office 15 km away, I paid around $100.00 for a delivery to my house. I’m pretty peeved
Not good
I ordered a substantial delivery believing that this mob used a courier service.
Well after paying I discover it’s au.post.
I’ve been waiting for 19 days for my order.
The delivery can’t be tracked, the booze bud site is no help, nor are the reply’s to my query regarding my order. Can’t get any information.
I’m placing a card reverse charge on this mob if I can’t get any assistance.
Very unhappy

best prices? No way

I'll stick to my usual place to buy Kahlua I get it for over $10 cheaper They say they have the cheapest prices BUT this is just not the "case" LOL Go to your local

jenny

Where I buy it the USUAL price is over $10 cheaper ( when using my membership card) It is even less when they have it on special and YES that is for the same size bottle

Service has been great

Don't know what people are complaining about. It has been good so far. I recommend to a couple of people and they said the same.i'd use the services again considering the price and service remains the same.

Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Disappointing

Over 1 week waiting for a carton of beer in Perth WA. Sent from Melbourne ?
Warm on arrival, just Asahi nothing boutique. Website does not inform of this until after payment
Will never use again

ONLY HAPPY

ONLY HAPPY

Harry great JOB.

Harry was very understanding assisted me through all. As I have a vision impairment he was great. Thank you
Will be back one day. Appreciated
No issues here. Very understanding ordered a few wines and some red

Maracyline A.

Maracyline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt response and excellent customer service

Sarah8

Sarah8Sydney, NSW

Great selection

Nice to support someone outside of the usual offerings. I love the selection here, good boutique type options and some really cool products. My order came in good time I was very happy.

Graham

GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Excellent introduction to BoozeBud

I placed my first order with BoozeBud on Tuesday 28th Jan and the order was delivered on Friday 31st. On Thursday I was informed by email that it would be delivered on Friday or next Monday and then on Friday I was informed that it would be delivered that day. My order consisted of 3 bottles of spirits and a carton of beer. I checked around and BoozeBuds prices were the best on offer. The delivery was well packaged and on my experience I thoroughly recommend BoozeBud and will certainly be shopping with them again

James

JamesHobart, TAS

Used to be really good, but now it's not worth it.

I used to love Boozebud and would consider myself a regular customer but over the last year the delivery prices have basically tripled, sure the initial prices are some of the lowest, but if you're gonna slap a $20 delivery fee on everything and never allow free shipping to my place then I have no real reason to keep buying unfortunately.

Kyle

KyleSydney, NSW

Well done

Purchased a 20 pack of Weihenstephaner Korbinian and had it at my door within 24 hours. Haven’t been able to purchase anywhere else in aus and was looking to try this for a while so couldn’t be happier.

Hendy

HendyNew South Wales

Excellent Customer Service - Gone

jsk

jskSydney, NSW

These guys are ripping everyone off!!!

STEER CLEAR! Incompetent customer service

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

I appreciate the call from one of your directors, but it shouldn't take being contacted by a member of management to be shown respect. Customer service should exist at all levels of an organisation.

Elksasked

Hi i made an order yesterday and was meant to be delivered same day between 6pm-10pm received an email saying its been picked up by the courier and its on its way, never received a tracking number so about 6.30pm checked the email where it said you can track your order and says its been delivered but nobody came been at home all day and night, have sent several messages through the website but no reply no number to call its ridiculous.
Has anyone else had this problem and have they replied back to you at all.
My ORDER #273699 its for those representatives if they are on here and want to help.

davin f.

Good luck. I’m at day 9 now still no sign of my 4 slabs.

Elks

wow seriously, did you receive a tracking number.

21 days no order delivered,
No ability to track order, over 500 bucks worth, ordered 13 March, I’m really not impressed, I ordered online trying to avoid going out, I understand things have changed though over 3 weeks to ship within the country is not good enough.

Chelle

Chelleasked

How do we get in contact with you? Happily took my order and money, but when I logged on to find out about the order it was cancelled? No contact about it, no refund given? This is me reaching out because I can not find any way to contact you and support@boozerun.com.au just bounce and my bank request I reach out before it goes further by them.

Sophia C.
Sophia C.

Having a similar issue. I never would have placed my order if I'd realised they didn't provide any phone details!
Not happy :(

Hey there Chelle,

We apologies for this happening. Our email is support@boozebud.com alternatively you can contact us at info@boozebud.com. In order for us to investigate what has happened to your order we ask that you do contact us via email & one of our customer service representatives will give you a call. Alternatively you can also send us a Direct Message to our social networks with your order number & name and we can have a look also.

Please note we don't have a contact number as we don't have one person solely working in customer service. We have multiple customer service representatives that work between the hours of 9am-5pm to help answer these concerns. This being said we can however, give you a call once you provide your details.

Once again, apologies for the miscommunication here & we hope to sort this out quickly for you

Hi Sophia,

We do not offer a contact number as our customer service teams only work between 9am-5pm to address any order issues or questions. This being said our team is live on chat daily on our website as well as social networks like Facebook & Instagram. You can feel free to reach out there & we will respond in a timely manner.

Terrance K.

Terrance K.asked

Can I pay with PayPal

jenny

Don't know 'cause I won't use them Better prices at Dan Murphys and better still if you get a membership card

Hi Terrance,

As a new customer, you can opt to set up your payment method through your PayPal account. As an existing customer, you can change your preferred payment method by clicking 'proceed to checkout' in your cart and then click 'change' in your payment details.

For more information you can contact the PayPal customer service line 1800 073 263 or log in to your PayPal account and lodge a query.

Please note that you will need to create a PayPal account prior to checking out.
You can use this link for more information in regards to payment options -

Alternatively, should you have any more questions please reach out to us at info@boozebud.com & our customer service team will get back to you.

Cheers

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives