Bosch GOP 250 CE Professional

Bosch GOP 250 CE Professional

See the Best Multi Tools in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This tool is very poor quality

Bought this about 3 and a half years ago. I have used it very little over that time have not worn a blade out yet but now the motor revs when you turn it on and then dies to an idle.. it is useless. Always liked Bosh but this is terrible.. should not be on the market. Just a waste of money.
A cheap ozita would have lasted longer.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Not a professional tool

Purchased a Bosch GOP300sce to lay a laminate floor (cutting door stiles/jams etc in 2016. Minimal use since.
Started a bathroom reno and the tool release lever malfunctioned.
Presented tool to a local power tool supplier/repairer.
Free repair quote $240. The whole head needs replacing and the individual part not supplied by bosch.
Not be buying Bosch again. Makita replacement

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Fantastic tool!

I bought this after is disappointing experience with the Roybi tool.

The Bosh multi tool is great. Powerful, quite and has a variable speed setting. It cut through laminated chipboard like butter!

It's also comes with a create hard case and a separate case for the bits and pieces. Good tool!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

( Used once every Two Weeks ) average it lasted 3 years and 8 months ? Professional?

I bought it because I read the words ( Bosch Professional ) to cut plaster board and cross cut timber? for $178.00 discounted 10 per cent I am a tool freak I guess I saw what used to be. A good brand made in Europe, I used only the best cutting blades (diablo American) but I managed to use only 6 blades including the Bosch brand which are not the best. Now it spins around loose. I am a mechanical fitter I hope they sell spare parts because the motor works fine. I can see the practicality of it but at a high cost.

April 6th, 2017 Update: Almost the Price of a Brand new Bosch Multitool is a Spare gearbox or Oscilating Head for this Power

After hardly using the Bosch GOP 250 CE for three years I used the power tool on 2016 ones every two weeks for about one to two hours as an average out of my two days work per week. A few times making cross cuts on soft and old hard wood external veneer boads were I used a special hardwood tool made by Diablo and I went through 6 blades. In total before I snaped the gearbox. I made the enquiry to Bunnings where I buy most of my tools and surprise surprise the gearbox is more than $170.00 dollars and a brand new multitool is $179.00 ?. Today 5th of April 2017,
For a Die grinder adjustable speed switch. Plus the Multitool spare. And a set of carbon brushes for a 100 mm GGS 27 C 600 watts a total of More than $ 320. 00?. You have to be Kidding me. The question is Is Bunnings been fair to his long time customers?