Bose Bass Module 700

Bose Bass Module 700

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Home Theatre Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome!

I bought the Bass Module 700 with a Soundbar 700 about 3 months ago. This system replaced an LG soundbar (SJ9), and I am so ridiculously happy with the bass quality from this unit compared to the LG. The Bass Module 700 has all of the dynamic range that I could not get from the LG - all of the subtle tones are audible - not just the bangs and crashes ( I use the Bose system mainly for watching movies). The wireless connection has been reasonably stable (only disconnected a couple of times) and this is much better than I expected based on reviews I read before purchasing. The Bass Module looks very sexy - glass top is wonderful - matched very well with the Soundbar 700. If desired, the bass can be extremely loud and bone-shaking, but exceptionally clear. Only downfall for me is that you MUST use the Bose Music App to control sound levels (not general volume, which in my case I control via the TV), but I have grown used to this. Overall, I love this Bass Module, complementing my Soundbar 700 perfectly. Love it!