4.9

Susie

SusieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service by Grant

I needed a colour sample of the Architectural White aluminium and was having trouble sourcing it from Dulux. Grant organised to send me a sample straight away and offered Express Post when I explained my builder was waiting on a decision. I'm very happy with the sample itself and will be going ahead and placing an order with Breezway. Thank you Grant.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the positive review Susie, I've passed your review, along with our appreciation, along to Grant.
Regards

Nathan

NathanFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service and turnaround by Nick

Nick was great to deal with, he was able to assist in getting an order out that was very urgent. Very grateful for the turnaround and pleasure to deal with.

Liz C.Breezway

Hi Nathan, we are very happy to hear Nick helped out with your urgent order. Thank you for the feedback. We have passed this onto Nick, along with our congratulations.

Darren Seet

Darren SeetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Informative and Knowledgeable

Informative and interesting sessions run by Jason Rocca. Team is very knowledgeable and has plenty of tech advice and industry expertise to support designers and client groups.

Nathan B.Breezway

Thank you for your review, Darren. We're please to hear you got value out of Jason's presentation.

Find out how Breezway compares to other Home & Garden Shops

Quick, friendly and helpful customer service

Very grateful for their friendly customer service with a fast response and solution for my locked and missing keys to the old louvred window. Thanks again.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the positive review - we're always happy to help where we can.
The Breezway Team

Great product and after sales service

Love our louvres! We had them installed in a split level apartment and they are perfect for allowing light in or out. Breezway also provide amazing after-sales service, quick to respond to all your needs.

Love our breezway louvres

Special mention to Grant who has exceptional customer service. We love our louvres. When the keys were lost Grant was so helpful. When we need additional ones in the house, no hesitation with going ahead with breezway after this experience. Thank you again

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the positive review Alex, I've passed it, along with our congratulations, to Grant.

TonyFe

TonyFeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great presentation - all about facts and practical solutions

Great presentation - all about facts and practical solutions. Very worthwhile hour spent on this presentation by Breezeway and worthy of the time set aside by me to attend.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the review Tony.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great webinar

Very well executed, clear and understandable presentation. Nice follow up work from the sales staff. Look forward to any upcoming events.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the positive review Ian.
Kind Regards

Tom

TomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good information on a vital systems for good ventilation and safety

Good presentation. Would like to see a thrust towards the self cleaning glazing that might reduce the daunting thought of having to manually clean louvres when located downwind to a large new residential development site that will be building homes over the next few years.

Clinton D.Breezway

We appreciate the positive review Tom, and the feedback on cleaning.

An excellent webinar

Thanks for presenting a concise & informative webinar in a limited time with clear examples and illustrations. Appreciate that it covered a wide area but gave a good insight into glazing & window design.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the positive review David.

Vahid Shahidi

Vahid ShahidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CPD presentation

Material was well presented and informative
Product well suited to Sub-tropic environment and therefore further introduction of technology to it will be a plus and encourage increased use.

Clinton D.Breezway

We appreciate the positive review Vahid, and agree that our louvres are perfect for the sub-tropical climate of South East Queensland.

reglarkarchitect

reglarkarchitectSydney, NSW

Great presentation from Jason at Breezeway, I learnt a lot.

I got a lot from the presentation, I thought I new about glass, the presentation gave me much more detailed knowledge to allow more accurate selection, placement & design of windows in my buildings.
I particularly appreciated hearing about the different types of glass, their heat treatment & combination for best use.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thank you for the positive review, we've passed it, along with our congratulations for a job well done, to Jason.

LukeR

LukeRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Many thanks

Jake Guyder from breezeway assisted our clients with the selection of louvre galleries and systems called breezeway innoscreen - this is a unique Breezeway product offering and has been perfect for our client.

Clinton D.Breezway

We appreciate the positive review Luke and are glad your clients are enjoying their new windows. We've passed on your review, along with our congratulations to Jake.
The Breezway Team

Excellent presentation and product information

This was the second CPD presentation I participated in and was, like the first one, very well presented and highly informative. The products highlighted by Breezway were equally exciting and I am looking forward to seeing the double glazed louvres on the market. Thanks Breezway and 'stay Australian'

Liz C.Breezway

Thanks very much for your feedback Andre. We really appreciate it :)

Windows in context of Commercial Building Ventilation

I got a lot from the presentation for Breezeway products. And was a benefit to understand WERS ratings and product development here. We use openable windows more to allow a venue to feel there are options control ventilation. Issues with windows is dust and being dependent on there being external air movement (wind). Hence openable areas important but we use fresh air intake override on HVAC and with filtration as the main systems to ensure air movement and control of dust and pollens.

CPD Presentation

Very much appreciated the individual online presentation. I am a sole practitioner so its harder to access the latest product information. It was great that Jason was available to provide a one to one Zoom. I am very excited about the new double glazed louvres that are in the pipeline.

Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic CPD

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your presentation, it is one of the best CPD I've been, great slides, great format, and you are a great presenter, so thank you!

Albert

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the review Albert, Jason is one of our most experienced presenters and always does a great job.
Kind Regards
The Breezway Team

Great customer service and onsite technician assistance.

Fabulous initial telephone customer service assistance provided and the onsite technician fixed our louvres perfectly, which were over 18yrs old. Would definitely recommend Breezeway and would definately be using them again.

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the review Sally, I've passed your review, along with our congratulations, on to our service department.

Well worth the listen

Well organised, logically structured, clear and concIse. My understanding of the NCC parameters much improved. It set a great platform and high bar for the rest of the series. Thank you

Clinton D.Breezway

Thanks for the review jbs, we're here to help!

thetaman

thetamanbrisbane

competant and useful

repeated for the purpose of filling the word quota:knowledgeable staff, flexible product design, reliable support, affordable range - what more could a specifier/constructor/end-user ask for?

Liz C.Breezway

Thank you for your review.
The Breezway Team.