3.0

Breville Bodyzone Multireach Plus

Shame this has been discontinued, and I see such negative feed back written here. I hope this review gets through. I have Polymyalgia and suddenly remembered I had the above product, that I used to use heaps, so I got up and used my magic machine. The relief from the pain is amazing. I treasure this gift that my husband bought me 20 or so years ago, in Timaru.

OK

Has made me want to replace this one now it is broken. I will not buy the same kind though because of weak part that breaks.
It gives almost instant relief for arhritic pain at night that keeps me awake.I get aching knees and using my massgaer beats it and helps me sleep comfortably.
It is heavy. It has broken!! My friend has one the same and hers has broken too.

crissy
crissy

i brought mine 15 years ago and it has only just started slowing down
worth every cent

Terrible

as long as this flimsy product lasted it was OK for a quick massage of a tense area, but I certainly wouldn't recommend, you'd be better off spending a bit more on a better machine from another company
Not much, but this was a present from my kids, so I truly hope they don't EVER read this, ungrateful old cow that I am
Poor design features mean that like a lot of Breville's stuff (you do NOT want to hear about my Breville juicer or other domestic nightmares do you!!) it will not last you long

Handheld Massagers

Find out how Breville Bodyzone Multireach Plus compares to other Handheld Massagers

Ron D

Ron Dasked

what dors it cost

qestra

check online or in a store that sells it!!!

Kathryn

Kathrynasked

Hi I just bought a second hand one ...it has no instructions can you tell me what the infrared does thanking you

Janet W.

Janet W.asked

OMG. My switch has broken after 20+ years of service.are any spare parts still available?????

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives