Brother ADS-2100e

Brother ADS-2100e

See the Best Electronics in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Solid fast scanner

I have used it for 2 years light to medium use and its still going strong even dropped it once and it still works.
Good quality rarely jams up and fast simple no fuss software.
Recommended to all

Compact And Trusty

I love this little scanner. I don't use it that often but when I have a job for it, it just does it. When I'm not using it, it folds up real small and goes on the shelf. The input tray folds down on top and the output tray pushes in, making a neat little dust-resistant box. It's made out of plastic and I don't think I'd want to drop it but, for that, it gives the impression of being sturdy and robust.

Using it couldn't be simpler. The software installs in the standard way and the config is simple. After that you basically plug it in and press the button on the front and it makes your document. It's fast and the scan quality is good.

It's not prone to jamming but sometimes there's a staple or two sheets stuck together. When that happens, you pop the flap, pull out the offending sheets and get back to business. I wish everything worked this simply.

I've had mine a few years. The current model seems to be the ADS-2100e (with an 'e' on the end). It looks pretty similar so I guess it would be much the same.

can you scan a document with multiple pages into one document or say you had a 20 page document would it scan as 20 separate files?
Hi, you can do it either way. That's pretty much the same for any scanner. The software they come with lets you collate a series of scans into a single multi-page document or discrete single-page documents. They usually also let you choose pdf, tiff and jpeg output, as does this one. Even if they did come out separate there's free software on the web that lets you join pdf's together fairly easily (e.g. pdftk).