Brother HL-L2350DW

Brother HL-L2350DW

A great WiFi laser printer for the price

Suites someone who wants a wireless B&W wireless printer.

Packaging: Lots of it, polystyrene and plastic bags :-(
Ease of setup: Very easy to setup though I do work in IT.
Startup: A small sound at start then it's quiet after that. No driver was required, Windows 10 recognised the unit straight away.
Printing: I have connected this unit to the home Wi-Fi, adding the key from the menu of the printer, easy. Windows 10 then picked up the printer, set as default and away you go.
Speed: From click to print was only about 5 seconds to send a single page PDF. This is not bad at all.
Quality: Print quality was excellent. The text was clean with no ghosting. Even fine Japanese text came up very clear.

A top value mono laser printer for the home office

My Canon inkjet failed me after several years of great service. It was a colour inkjet, but was almost always used for printing black eBay address labels, so I decided to look at mono lasers. I usually do a bit of research before making a purchase and this one rated right up there on Choice's review site - and I must admit to putting a lot of faith in the depth of Choice's testing and reviews.

The HL-L2350DW printer scored a very high 74% in their testing and offers low operating costs at approx. $64 year, which I thought was great value. I've only had the unit for a couple of days, but so far I love the fact that the magazine holds up to 250 pages of paper. It is also really fast, in fact, it can print up to 30 pages per minute - though I will rarely need that speed. It's also very quiet.

I bought the unit off of NES Printer Supplies and Services (eBay) for $122, compared with the Good Guys $149 RRP, so I saved $27 as well. All in all - I'm a happy customer.