Brother J6930DW

Brother J6930DW

MPN: LED-PRB-MFC-J6930DW

A perfect printer scanner

wireless inkjetprinter having a good quality prints. Easy to use and even my 8 year old son using it. very simple and safe. And I am very satisfied with the price. Can get copies easily. And its ink is easily available. Two trays for sheets. Its very hard for my highschool children without a highquality printer like this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Nowhere near as good as our previous (model MFC-J6710DW) but still good print quality

We bought this to replace our previous Brother printer MFC-J6710DW which had served us really well in our small office. For a number of years that printer had been used heaps without issue until end of June when it started to make a little squeaky noise and seemed to have problems picking up paper from the A4 tray. We had someone take a look at it but it, however the service call failed to help us out as the problem re-started a day or two after the service, so the decision was made to replace it. The new J6930DW printer seems more 'flimsy and clumsy' in the A4 (top) paper tray department, although they have solved the problem of the previous printer throwing prints all over the floor the new design has an extension that can be pulled out to hold the printed pages in place only problem is it is hard to slide back in place when paper is replaced. The inks don't last anywhere near as long as the previous printer inks and the previous printer would allow us to go right down until the printer didn't have enough ink to print anymore, whereas this one makes demands and won't print until the unit is replaced. All in all I guess Brother weren't making enough money out of their inks so have decided all new model printers should suck up much more so they can benefit from the consumables. This is around 2 months down the track and we've all had a few issues with the printer not always doing what's expected & falling short of the old one's performance. Having said all that the print quality is very good, it is very quiet when operating (you can hardly hear it) and it's still cheaper to run than the Samsung CLP-620ND printer that sits idle most of the time beside it as those cartridges are SOOOOO expensive to replace - this still makes the Brother seem rather inexpensive by comparison and we did get a $100 cashback at the time of purchase :).

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Brother - To Be Fair.........

Following up on my earlier review, after persistent follow up with Brother, I discovered that a new Customer Service person had been appointed. And to be fair..... it must be said that I had an excellent customer service experience and the replacement printer is working well. All the issues with the original printer are resolved. Thank you Ian!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018