Brother MFC-J6530DW

Brother MFC-J6530DW

MPN: MFC-J6530DW

Much better than I expected

This printer has been great so far. Connection to the network is reliable receives commands and prints very quickly. For a simple somewhat boring design they did put a nice sound on the machine (I enjoy the odd gimmick). There are also loads of extras to download onto the printer itself if you got time to play around.
The only issue is the print feed is single sided, but I new that when I got it (extra $70 aud for double side). The colours are pretty good for an office printer but nothing compared to a dedicated photo printer. The gradients are not as smooth e.g. black to blue has a few bands.
I have scanned about 700 pages so far and only had the paper pull through on an angle once but they had been folded previously.
I am also still on the starter ink and printed quite a bit at least 200 pages and have quarter ink left.
So far so good.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great printer for home office.

I recently bought this machine as an upgrade for my home office and I'm very happy with it. It connects wirelessly to my computer or phone without any issues. printing quality is very good if it's documents, not that great with photos but I don't mind. It's fast, quiet and easy to use. Great value for money. Definitely recommend it :)

Date PurchasedApr 2018