Brother MFC L-2750DW

• Reliability

Blkdon

BlkdonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t Scan from Printer - Can’t find computer

Has anyone else had this issue? 12 hours with support, remote in and no solution. Was told to remove Nortons, I did. Finally I was told to go buy a new MacBook Air. Not happy. Still waiting a response from the Good Guys. On a lighter note it prints and copies well. It does scan from my MacBook Air just not from the printer itself.

Purchased in January 2020.

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

easy to use and reliable

Air print, wireless printing, quick to set up, good quality printing, very quick printing... what more can you ask for when selecting a black and white multifunction printer! This printer sits in my office and I can print from my phone anywhere in the house. It has great functional apps to allow me to scan straight into my phone or laptop. It is very use friendly and have not had any problem with it straight out of the box. Best purchase of a printer I’ve ever had. Never had any Jamming problem, the auto feeder works perfectly. Occasionally the auto feeder does not scan straight, but that’s the only complaint. Fully satisfied and happy customer. Thank you Brother for making a fantastic product

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $210.00.

Ink Cartridge Longevity

StephenSydney, NSW

Good machine

The price is reasonable and the performance is good. We have used other brands before and Brother products are far better. The quality of the print with L2750DW is good. It is reliable and I will recommend it to any one who is looking for a new printer/copy/scan machine. This machine is replacement of my previous machine L2740DW.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officework Glebe.

Ink Cartridge Longevity

AndyMBrisbane

Great Brand Excellent Printer

Found it really easy to set up and the operating costs are affordable. I like the wi-fi option that allows me to print from my I-phone and laptop. The sheet feeder works well and hasn't jammed so far. I have used the copier function a few times and it is good as any photocopier I have used.

I purchased the Brother Printer because I had a HP and had issues getting it to work on my new computer. I called HP's help desk but the HP was out of warranty they wouldn't help me. I had an old brother printer and called their help desk and even though it was 5 years old they talked me through how to set it up on my new computer. So that's why I only now buy Brother.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Blkdon

Blkdonasked

I bought this printer 2 weeks ago. Will not scan from the printer itself. Been on with support for 12 hours, they have remoted in, and their answer was go buy a new computer. Really? Anyone else had this issue with Mac Air?

Stephen

I do not recommend this machine. It's not as good as the older model I had. 1) It's very noisy and very slow when scanning 2-sides documents from the auto feeder; 2) when printing scanned document, the colour including b/w is very light; 3) others are not to significant

John59

John59asked

I believe that is a Laser printer, not an inkjet as stated.
Am I correct or should I look elsewhere for a Laser printer?

AndyM

Yes its a laser printer. Works well for us and we can get refills fairly cheaply.

OZSYD

OZSYDasked

If the printer breaks down, can I still use the scanner?

Get an answer from our members and Brother representatives

Download manual