Brother MFC L-2750DW

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

easy to use and reliable

Air print, wireless printing, quick to set up, good quality printing, very quick printing... what more can you ask for when selecting a black and white multifunction printer! This printer sits in my office and I can print from my phone anywhere in the house. It has great functional apps to allow me to scan straight into my phone or laptop. It is very use friendly and have not had any problem with it straight out of the box. Best purchase of a printer I’ve ever had. Never had any Jamming problem, the auto feeder works perfectly. Occasionally the auto feeder does not scan straight, but that’s the only complaint. Fully satisfied and happy customer. Thank you Brother for making a fantastic product

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $210.00.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability

Good machine

The price is reasonable and the performance is good. We have used other brands before and Brother products are far better. The quality of the print with L2750DW is good. It is reliable and I will recommend it to any one who is looking for a new printer/copy/scan machine. This machine is replacement of my previous machine L2740DW.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officework Glebe.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability

Great Brand Excellent Printer

Found it really easy to set up and the operating costs are affordable. I like the wi-fi option that allows me to print from my I-phone and laptop. The sheet feeder works well and hasn't jammed so far. I have used the copier function a few times and it is good as any photocopier I have used.

I purchased the Brother Printer because I had a HP and had issues getting it to work on my new computer. I called HP's help desk but the HP was out of warranty they wouldn't help me. I had an old brother printer and called their help desk and even though it was 5 years old they talked me through how to set it up on my new computer. So that's why I only now buy Brother.

Date PurchasedMay 2018