Brother MFC-L2740DW

Brother MFC-L2740DW

MPNs: LED-PRB-MFC-L2740DW and MFC-L2740DW

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lauren

Lauren

So far, so good

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Won't stack pages for me

I have to manually sort and stack pages even when printing in order. I hate that. Who makes a printer that can't stack pages without having to do it manually? What it this? Five pages and I have to print one set at a time or sort them ALL myself. I am too busy for that.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Dah Hopper

Dah Hopper3418 Norton Ave, Everett, WA USA

Great printer.... no really!

This printer has very good print quality even on a lower setting. there are several settings and it is easy to set up and use. I especially like the fact that I can actually print in BLACK and it uses only BLACK ink. Plus it has a toner type cartridge and is much lower in cost than the other companies that have only little ink cartridges. I have not had any paper feed issues but it is a new machine and as printers age they can become misaligned and start to jam. I did my homework and most newer Brother printers rate fairly well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Good2know

Good2knowPerth

Good budget multi-function printer

I have this printer for a couple months now. It serves what I need for a small home office environment.

Pro: Neat design,
Prints and scan duplex mode,
Prints fast laser mono-colour,
Wireless
Affordable printer toner

Cons: Scan output sometimes came out crooked.
Can be noisy at high speed print setting
Wireless set up may sometimes take a while to connect.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Maralyn Manson

Maralyn MansonMargaret River, Western Australia

Multi Function B/W Laser Printer

This printer is wonderful. It took about 5 minutes to set up and the toner cartridges are very affordable.

It does everything it claims to do and easily. Quality is great for the small office. This range appears to have been built for affordability and quality. Touch screen is easy to navigate and having the option of printing from your chosen cloud is a plus.

This printer cost me a little under $200 - which I think is an absolute steel! Printer cartridges are around $30 and run for 2600 pages.

If you need an affordable MFC printer and don't need colour, this has to be on your check list!