Brother MFC-L8690CDW

Brother MFC-L8690CDW

MPN: MFC-L8690CDW

Fantastic Printer !!

Like the other two reviewers I have high praise for this Brother printer. I also purchased it from Office Works. This was the only professional grade printer I could find at Office Works as I needed it for my business. My previous printer was having issues for a while so I had already been researching new models to purchase, until suddenly it died. So I made a mad dash on a Saturday to get a new printer. I spent a good four hours in the store redoing my research based on what they had in stock. The Brother was a clear winner. Since I made a sort of unknown purchase I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However - setup was a a breeze on both our PCs and Macs. Speed of printing is nice and fast. But most importantly for us is the quality of full color page photos; which is fantastic. I thought my previous printer was good at color matching but the Brother is spot on. Photos are clear and the quality on the page is beautiful. In the 4 weeks I've had it (at the time of writing this) not even one paper jam, no toner problems, no scanning problems or any other issues. If I could give it 6 stars at this point I would. It's by far the best color laser printer I've had and I've been in the computer industry since 1991.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Best printer ever made

I’ve been using printers through work and at home since they were invented. Used dozens of different makes and models. With this printer I have not yet experienced even one of the many problems every printer seems to have at some stage.
The printer is really fast. Simple to set up. Works seamlessly over the WIFI. Never crashes or freezes or loses documents. Easy to replace ink. Good quality. Printing directly from my iPhone or iPad is so cool.
My only issue is that ink is pricey but that’s an issue for all laser and ink jet colour printers. Scanning is a breeze. Everything just works well. Love my printer.

Since writing above. After several months of excellent use printer is now repeatedly spilling ink over pages. Wasting ink and it’s a pain to clean. Drops my rating from 5 to 3 stars.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Brother is amazing !! Highly recommended

Amazing quality printout. Does 31 PPG per min. Fast reliable wireless GIGA Ethernet connects to all devices. I can print from my phone laptop very easily. Has huge storage for paper up 1050 papers. Toner is well priced as well especially on Ebay. It does everything I want couldn’t be more happy.

Date PurchasedMay 2018