$$$$$ But worth every cent! Well done Brother !I spent months agonising over spending $450 on a labelling machine. Once it arrived my discomfort around overindulging was replaced by a feeling of great satisfaction and superiority!
I pity those still using the old style of labeller with a keyboard and batteries. Sad face.
This is a portable, rechargeable, wireless labeller that connects via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet.
There’s lots of benefits that Brother and the reviews will tell you about. Here’s some they don’t mention:e this is a product for you! It takes a couple of minutes to set up, develop your label and print it. This is the most useful feature of this product for those who like label now rather than save them all up for a big session.
- No printing mistakes that waste tape.
- Labels can be fancy and it even does ribbon.
- Tape types are varied for all sorts of applications Eg electrical labelling, outdoor proof etc.
- Gone are the days of a standard height text label with weird ms-dos like icons.
- Icons on the app are like those on MS Word or you can use Emojis.
- My cube can ride wit me anywhere. Work, home, the shed, camping if you want! You just need wifi.
- Lithium ion battery life is good. I’ve only had to recharge it three times in two years. It’s used regularly.
- Kids can use it no worries.
Of course nothing is perfect. Here is the con (yes there’s only one I’ve found).
- Tape is expensive (wait until it’s on special). I bought a heap of different types straight up (10 cassettes) so I had choice. That was two years ago. I’ve probably got another ten years of tape supply.
So if you’re in the market for a new labeller don’t dismiss this beauty based on the price. It really is an impressive White Cube.
Here’s some pics showing off my Cubes labelling prowess.
- If you get the urge to randomly label one item at a tim... Read more