Owners Beware!

Nlventu

NlventuSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 vans, 2 written off and poor service

We have removed our last remaining van after many damage claims and a horrible process. Don’t do it. Most damage is hidden. Now too many vans listed and people want cheaper and cheaper hires and the claims process is horrendous and time consuming and service has gone down hill. Made good money first year but after cost of repairs and if factor in time not worth it at all.

Liz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RV owner review of Camplify

Daniel Brooke

Dave E.Camplify

Absolutely gobsmacked (not in a good way)

Our friends hired a van over Xmas so they could stay with my family. The van was great, apart from the Windows being difficult to open and shut so we were very careful. Well we have just found out they have been charged $2000 bucks for a damaged window! No photos or correspondence was sent, just a charge on their ccard. Never again will any of us use this service, not even a phone call to discuss "said damage". We cleaned that van and shut all the windows before returning it. There was no damage. We were never given an inspection report on pickup or return. So dodgey. Just so everyone knows the name of the van is Betty, it's in Lake Cathie nsw.

Greg T

Greg TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claims of damage - buyers beware

TangledSydney, NSW

Unreliable - now I need to buy a tent

First time booking - booked and paid for a van 3 months ago to hire the day after Boxing Day - notified by owner Xmas eve that the van had apparently been damaged by last hirer and it wouldn't be fixed in time ?? Obviously nothing else available this late and no one from Camplify responding as it's Xmas eve ! Only option now is to cancel trip or buy a tent. Annoyed we weren't notified earlier. Wondering if hirer received a better offer??

Tangled

I already did email the above email address a week ago but have had no reply, and no contact from Camplify!

Dave E.Camplify

Ok, our customer service team have been on hand all the way through the holidays, so it seems very strange that you haven't heard back from anybody. Can you please provide your booking ID here so we can look you up and get in contact with you? Thanks

friendlybee

friendlybeePort Stephens, NSW

Hirer beware...

Adam Preece

Adam PreeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Camplify

Hired a van for a week thru Camplfy The owner was fabulous with great communication , van was clean and had everything supplied. Wouldnt hesitate to hire again in the future.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for your kind review Adam! We're glad you had such a great experience :)

MotorhomeMama

MotorhomeMamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new little Business

Camplify is a fantastic peer to peer platform that has allows me to share my motorhome with other families and earn a great income from it. Their support is outstanding, I highly recommend Camplify.

Dave E.Camplify

Wow thank you so much for your kind words Faith! We love having awesome owners like you in our community! :)

Mandi I.

Mandi I.

Fantastic van perfect for getaway, owners were fantastic. Fully set up with everything you need, clean and everything in full working order couldn’t be happier with our choice, will definitely book again

Dave E.Camplify

Great to hear you had a fantastic getaway Mandi! Thank you for the kind words :)

Dream Catcher

Dream CatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoying retirement with extra income

Since I retired a few years ago and with low interest rates. After being bored out of my mind, I brought a van and was recommended to list it on Camplify. I found the support and the professional way they did business first class. It has been just under a year since I started and I haven't looked back, we have just placed a deposit on our forth van to keep up with our bookings .Can highly recommend this great bunch of guys at Camplify.
Cheers Grant and Lindy

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Grant and Lindy, thank you so much for the very kind review. We loving hearing amazing Camplify success stories like yours :)

Dave

DaveGoulburn Valley, VIC

A great hiring platform

Camplify make it easy to hire our camper. The support is fantastic, the people know exactly how to help. We have been able to grow our business using camplify and are planning to expand again.

Dave E.Camplify

Thanks very much Dave! Great name, by the way ;)

Kim U.

Kim U.South East Queensland, QLD

Camplify peer to peer Caravan hire

Camplify is an awesome online website for peer to peer caravan hire. We are an owner of a caravan and only hire it out through Camplify. Our Caravan is consistently hired out. The website it self is in need of some work to make it a little more user friendly but I’m sure the team at Camplify are busy working in the background working on this.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for your kind words Kim. We really appreciate your loyalty and it's great to hear you're getting plenty of bookings! :)

Neville S.

Neville S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

To me Camplify means Customer Care

All I can say is that every time I have had an equiry and phoned Camplify, I have been given very good service. I am Listed with 2 other similar companies but 90% of enquiries/customers come through Camplify. So yes, I can say that Camplify are No. 1.

Dave E.Camplify

Neville, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our team takes great pride in providing a high level of customer service so we really appreciate the recognition :)

Extremely awkward website.

Extremely awkward website to navigate, any input errors cannot be deleted via website only via phone contact where even the very helpful staff member agreed it is not ideal. But the worst parts of dealing with Camplify is the exorbitant booking fee which effectively turns away prospective hirers therefore driving business away from the hirer. Whilst I had a very pleasant experience with the hirer it was no way contributed to Camplify’s ripoff system. If Camplify maybe had a capped booking fee it might make it a little more acceptable but a flat 15% fee added to an extended hire period runs into a substantial and unjustifiable amount amount of money. Unfortunately while I had a great hire I would have to re-evaluate using this company again.

Peter Robb
Peter Robb

Great Accommodation

The camper trailer served our purpose well. Don and Sharon were very kind in helping set up and available for any questions. Thankyou to both of them. Would hire again.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you for the great review Max and Christine, much appreciated!

Leroy

LeroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant idea

The camplify site is simple to use and allows you to switch to different areas with ease. The communication system with customers is an additional bonus that is built into the site. I would recommend this to everyone who is considering hiring out their rv.

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Leroy, thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it :)

Shane newton

Shane newtonMid North Coast, NSW

Great business, well run. Professional

Camplify is a great platform that is well set up and run. We hope the owners/managers will keep a personal touch with the team of van owners.
Keep up the good work.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and manage bookings

Only been using Camplify for a few weeks now, and it has been really easy to get around. Contacting the hirers is simple and fast, and the payment in simple and worry free.

Dave E.Camplify

Great to hear Steve! One of our main goals is to make Camplify fast and simple for everybody, so we really appreciate your review here :)

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Great site if you want to hire

So easy to use, put in instant contact with the hirer. Payments so easy too. No having to organise a bond to the hirer, camplify do it all for you.

Dave E.Camplify

Wow Sally, thank you so much for the kind words! We aim to please :)