Camplify

See the Best Hire Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rebecca Taylor

Rebecca TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do not recommend Share a Camper

friendlybee

friendlybeePort Stephens, NSW

Hirer beware...

Camplify

Hired a van for a week thru Camplfy The owner was fabulous with great communication , van was clean and had everything supplied. Wouldnt hesitate to hire again in the future.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for your kind review Adam! We're glad you had such a great experience :)

MotorhomeMama

MotorhomeMamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new little Business

Camplify is a fantastic peer to peer platform that has allows me to share my motorhome with other families and earn a great income from it. Their support is outstanding, I highly recommend Camplify.

Dave E.Camplify

Wow thank you so much for your kind words Faith! We love having awesome owners like you in our community! :)

Mandi I.

Mandi I.

Fantastic van perfect for getaway, owners were fantastic. Fully set up with everything you need, clean and everything in full working order couldn’t be happier with our choice, will definitely book again

Dave E.Camplify

Great to hear you had a fantastic getaway Mandi! Thank you for the kind words :)

Dream Catcher

Dream CatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoying retirement with extra income

Since I retired a few years ago and with low interest rates. After being bored out of my mind, I brought a van and was recommended to list it on Camplify. I found the support and the professional way they did business first class. It has been just under a year since I started and I haven't looked back, we have just placed a deposit on our forth van to keep up with our bookings .Can highly recommend this great bunch of guys at Camplify.
Cheers Grant and Lindy

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Grant and Lindy, thank you so much for the very kind review. We loving hearing amazing Camplify success stories like yours :)

Dave

DaveGoulburn Valley, VIC

A great hiring platform

Camplify make it easy to hire our camper. The support is fantastic, the people know exactly how to help. We have been able to grow our business using camplify and are planning to expand again.

Dave E.Camplify

Thanks very much Dave! Great name, by the way ;)

Kim U.

Kim U.South East Queensland, QLD

Camplify peer to peer Caravan hire

Camplify is an awesome online website for peer to peer caravan hire. We are an owner of a caravan and only hire it out through Camplify. Our Caravan is consistently hired out. The website it self is in need of some work to make it a little more user friendly but I’m sure the team at Camplify are busy working in the background working on this.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for your kind words Kim. We really appreciate your loyalty and it's great to hear you're getting plenty of bookings! :)

Neville S.

Neville S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

To me Camplify means Customer Care

All I can say is that every time I have had an equiry and phoned Camplify, I have been given very good service. I am Listed with 2 other similar companies but 90% of enquiries/customers come through Camplify. So yes, I can say that Camplify are No. 1.

Dave E.Camplify

Neville, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our team takes great pride in providing a high level of customer service so we really appreciate the recognition :)

Extremely awkward website.

Extremely awkward website to navigate, any input errors cannot be deleted via website only via phone contact where even the very helpful staff member agreed it is not ideal. But the worst parts of dealing with Camplify is the exorbitant booking fee which effectively turns away prospective hirers therefore driving business away from the hirer. Whilst I had a very pleasant experience with the hirer it was no way contributed to Camplify’s ripoff system. If Camplify maybe had a capped booking fee it might make it a little more acceptable but a flat 15% fee added to an extended hire period runs into a substantial and unjustifiable amount amount of money. Unfortunately while I had a great hire I would have to re-evaluate using this company again.

Peter Robb
Peter Robb

Great Accommodation

The camper trailer served our purpose well. Don and Sharon were very kind in helping set up and available for any questions. Thankyou to both of them. Would hire again.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you for the great review Max and Christine, much appreciated!

Leroy

LeroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant idea

The camplify site is simple to use and allows you to switch to different areas with ease. The communication system with customers is an additional bonus that is built into the site. I would recommend this to everyone who is considering hiring out their rv.

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Leroy, thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it :)

Shane newton

Shane newtonMid North Coast, NSW

Great business, well run. Professional

Camplify is a great platform that is well set up and run. We hope the owners/managers will keep a personal touch with the team of van owners.
Keep up the good work.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and manage bookings

Only been using Camplify for a few weeks now, and it has been really easy to get around. Contacting the hirers is simple and fast, and the payment in simple and worry free.

Dave E.Camplify

Great to hear Steve! One of our main goals is to make Camplify fast and simple for everybody, so we really appreciate your review here :)

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Great site if you want to hire

So easy to use, put in instant contact with the hirer. Payments so easy too. No having to organise a bond to the hirer, camplify do it all for you.

Dave E.Camplify

Wow Sally, thank you so much for the kind words! We aim to please :)

Angela O

Angela OHunter Region, NSW

Great Company - excellent service.

Having dealt with Camplify over the past 2 1/2 years, they have always impressed me with their down to earth attitudes and customer service, from general questions to insurance claims.

Taylors

TaylorsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent site for hiring out our Campermatic

Camplify is a great site to hire out our Campermatic. The site is very user friendly and the back up support is excellent. Would definitely recommend for everyone to use.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Ben

BenIllawarra, NSW

Current owner of a caravan a renting it out with camplify

I can not speak highly enough of camplify. It is a very professional outfit with prompt and very efficient communication. Their hotline is always most helpful with questions or general support.
I highly recommend camplify if you want to rent out your van.

Dave E.Camplify

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ben! Communication and professionalism are at the core of what we do and it's nice to receive recognition like yours.

Great little camper.

Hiring Gertrude the camper (owner Kristine) was a great success.Process to hire was simple.Camper was as advertised,clean,comfortable with lots of little extras.Great to tow,easy to set up,pack away,with everything you could need to have a getaway.Highly recommended.

Dave E.Camplify

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Nathan w

Nathan wPerth, WA

Dodgy and no rights for the hirers

Hired a jayco pop top absolutely rubbish lots of issues and things broke and was all blamed on me taking $869 of bond and were just smart arses about it. You have no rights but I have got legal advice and I’m going to fight it as I several whitness. Not worth hiring other people’s crap and then paying to fix it for them.

Roberto S

Roberto Sasked

I have a booking for 4 days I would like to change the dates just moving one day backwards and return it one day early, the owner is ok with that, what should I do to change that? Thanks

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Roberto, please email your enquiry along with your booking ID to support@camplify.com.au and the team will be happy to help you :)

Andy

Andyasked

As a potential owner hiring out a van, will I be covered by liability insurance if someone is hurt as a result of a problem in the van say the bed falling apart?

Dave E.Camplify

Hi Andy, great question! Camplify provides complete hire insurance solutions with every booking made on our platform. For owners, there are a couple of different options you can choose from to ensure you're covered. To learn more about the specific options available, see https://www.camplify.com.au/insurance. That page on our website also includes links to our PDS. If you still have questions, please feel free to call our team on 1300 416 133. Thanks! Camplify Team :)

Lucy

Lucyasked

Looking for Cavavan for rent with shower toilet and anexx

Get an answer from our members and Camplify representatives

CategoryHire Companies