Canon Pixma Home TS6360

Canon Pixma Home TS6360

MPN: TS6360
See the Best Printers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canon

3.8
  • Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed
Bridget L.
Bridget L.South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking printer even worse customer service

Printer specs state 100 sheet tray..can put in 50 sheets MAX to avoid spooling issues ad your printing to be right at the top of the page. After countless hours with customer service they told me that well maybe 50 sheets is the max and there is nothing they can do.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Clash
ClashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canon TS6360

Purchased in May 2021 for $250.

CrystalPerth, WA

Great Printer for price

Just bought the Canon TS 6360 printer and tested it out for the quality of its photo printing. On gloss photo paper it left roller marks which spoilt the photo but color was great, so tested again using Canon Matte photo paper and it came out perfect, my suggestion would be to use only the Matte photo paper for a good quality photo print. I have always had a Canon printer and when my last one finally died after serving me well for 12 years, I decided to buy another Canon and I have found the TS 6360 to be great value for money and I am happy with it.

Purchased in August 2021 at The Good Guys for $139.

No hassel printing ...!

I purchased Canon TS6360 from BigW last week. Setting up the printer was easy. Prompts are clear on screen and no hassle in connecting to wifi. I use mobile app for printing.
This is mainly for my documents and quite happy with print quality.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bigw for $119.

Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma Home TS6360 compares to other Printers

vanillarose
vanillarosePerth, WA

Good printing.

The printer is great - fast and efficient and I like the efficiency and savings of using double sided printing.
However, the scanner isn't so straightforward and is quite convoluted to work out the how to's.
My old Epson scanner was so much easier to use, though the printer was pretty rubbish.
Can't get everything in one item obviously!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $169.

parkbenchbruce
parkbenchbruceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A good printer with a problem on spooling

Purchased in January 2021 at JB Hifi Home for $145.

Jack567
Jack567AU

Works. Does the trick.

Printer works well. Can print from multiple laptops and phones and scan to computer. Uses some ink but better than our last printer. Just printed another black page with the message saying the colour has run out so hopefully it lets us do that for a while. A bit rich as we never use colour and it still chews up colour. But better that our old one.

Purchased in January 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Grant C.
Grant C.South East Queensland, QLD

A cheap printer that punches above it's belt.

I purchased this printer as a replacement for a very old Pixma 980, which was a phenomenal printer for its time. My greatest need for a printer is availability of 3rd party inks (ebay), and also photo quality. This printer is easy to use (though it doesn't directly scan from the printer to a device, and scanning setup on a PC is not as intuitive as it probably should be.

The photo and print quality is excellent. And there's easy to use software for mobile devices to print directly to the machine, once it's on a network.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with this machine. It's cheap to buy, and although the official inks are expensive, there's plenty of ebay options for the XXL inks that makes the printing costs a non-issue.

Purchased in August 2020 for $150.

Alan
AlanBayswater

Good printer at an good price. We've only had it a week, but for the money it is a beauty......so far. For low use printing, occasional color, and occasional scanning, it seems ideal. Very easy to set up, and the print is fast, and clear. We won't use it often, but it is a necessity to be easy to use & reliable.
JB HiFi guy gave me a good tip - print a page with a small amount of color once a month to keep the print heads(?) from drying out - the machine is scrap if this happens.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $129.

Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma Home TS6360 compares to other Printers

Wayne Leonard
Wayne LeonardSydney, NSW

Best printer ever

Easy to set up on both smart devices and PC. Decent printer price and reasonable ink cartridges costs. Replace only the 1 out 5 colours that runs out and approximately $25-$35 per colour.

TDLC
TDLCasked

My Mac will not recognise my TS 6360 as a scanner. Prints fine via my WiFi connection, but won't recognise it as a scanner. Yes , I have downloaded the latest drivers. Yes I have followed the on line guides and videos. Finger poised over a one star rating at the moment. What a waste of an afternoon...

ecpclostalot
ecpclostalotasked

What Canon Printer is a good buy to print onto CD /DVD's ?
Please don't suggest the 6150 because it was a very thirsty user of inks.
even with no Printing at all, with full new Cartridges, they were empty after using the scanner on 5 occasions only.

Kirstey M.asked

Hi, What is the scanning quality like? I'm looking at scanning old photos but want to make sure they turn out alright. Also is this printer able to be connected to the computer with a cord? I don't have wifi at home to trying to avoid that.
Thanks.

Senaka

Quality of scanned images are really good. Quality drop is negligible.

You can use the code to connect to printer. I got a Belkin USB 2.0 printer cable to connect to printer. However, If you connect thr wifi, it is super easy.

Kirstey M.

I was recommended this printer, does anyone have any other recommendations?

Crystal

Hi Kirsty M, if you use the U scan utility tool you can choose a high or standard quality scan, but I don't think you can add other corrections such as exposure or reduce scratches etc so I am not sure how well old photos will come out. I have scanned new photos and they came out really well. If you have a good photo editing app where you can edit the photos after scanning, then it should work out ok for you. Good luck.

See all Canon Pixma Home TS6360 questions

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

CategoryPrinters