Canon Pixma MG2960

Canon Pixma MG2960

MPN: ITZPPTRCNPRWWP

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Piece of crap Canon Pixma MG3660...waste of time and money

Waste a lot of time trying to set up this printer. Unable to setup properly or connect via wifi and comes sold without a USB cable. Hugely unsatisfied and would not recommend.

Excellent printer.I love this printer

This printer is really awesome and I really love it.it is very nice and ink consumption printer which is good. if anyone is going to buy a printer this is the perfect printer for him.its most advanced feature is its speed it printer more page in a minute.you can click here to know more:[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Mandymel

Mandymel

Crap connection during set up but all good afterwards

Bought it on sale after searching value for money. The initial installation was nuts and the mania is useless... just before i threw it into a bin, called 131383 for support. I was trying to connect a PC with the printer via wireless network. The network couldn’t pick up the printer. With the support call, had to use a smartphone to do initial connection. Took 20mins on the phone.
Works ok afterwords. Not planning to refill the ink as it only cost $19 for the machine but $ for the ink.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Caitlin

CaitlinRaymond Terrace, New South Wales

Would give this no stars if I could - absolutely damn terrible

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Brett

BrettMelbourne

Works as advertised..Not cheap to refill

The print quality from this unit is perfect for general use. Connecting the unit was simple and it's great to have a simply connected wifi printer available. The price of the refills is horrendous. I could purchase a new unit for the price of both of the refills and the larger refill units which reduced the print cost significantly seem to be no longer available.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

gillegan

gilleganBrisbane

Does the job slowly but gets it done.

My husband set this one up so I can't comment on that, but it works just fine from my iMac once I downloaded the correct driver and the print quality is great for everyday printing. It didn't cope as well with thick card and jammed a few times, and the ink took time to dry on the metallic card I used to make xmas cards and newsletters but I think that was me not knowing how to use the settings properly. I was impressed by how simple it was to remove paper jams.
It's pretty slow so I wouldn't get it if you have a high volume of printing to do but for regular home use it's a perfectly good printer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Navi

Navi

This is pretty good printer.

This very good printer so far. We purchase it for our Daly printing and we used it for my daughter's birthday for shimmer and shine poster with photo cutter. It comes pretty well as we desired to be. Only thing is it's bit slow with color printing. Rather then that no worries at all.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Joszczygielski

JoszczygielskiMelbourne

Does what's required

I purchased this printer as a means to an end. I was doing some work from home and needed a simple easy printer. Works a treat but the printer alignment doesn't want to work properly so I work around it. Hasn't caused me any dramas. It's not a magical unicorn that printers picture perfect but definitely works for me

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ooo

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke on setup

Shocking product,broke on print head alignment procedure,did 2 pages of text ok and then refused to work-made the loudest bang noise on setup and did that for the two pages it printed then refused to work at all after that,replaced with another model printer by officeworks without a hassle.The price is a reflection of build quality-cheap.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Does not work with a mac computer - don't waste you time or money

Wasted so much time, trying to get this printer to work. Downloaded the software 4 times for a Mac. It does not work. I will not to buy a canon very again. They keep thinking that people only have windows. Then they change the printer and don't sell the ones I buy after one year.. Moving on... sad really, I've only ever used canon. Too bad!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Peacefulsoul72

Peacefulsoul72AU

Print from your mobile phone

I can download a pdf format file or a photo and print it staight from my smartphone. Just awesome. Download the canon print app and your ready to go. Cant believe how much stuff i can print from my phone. Wifi as well make this the best printer ive ever owned and the price is even better.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ronny

RonnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocker

On off button kept flashing comp won't connect to printer rang Canon hotline they stinging me $179 for Windows tech to " clean up my comp" remotely. I've been watching what they are doing and it's the same as I did. They have had no success fixing and it's been one hour and counting. Sorry I got rid of my old MP 190

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Grimturtle

Grimturtle

So cheap and very easy to use

Printer is so cheap and does exactly what it says, i.e prints and scans decent quality over wifi.

It doesn't come with a usb cable but you don't need it to set up, can be done over wifi. It's an advantage to have it though since I had wifi setup issues.

Within 1 hour I was printing from my mobile phone over wifi.

Considering the printer is cheaper than replacement cartridges (comes with full cartridges), it is a bargain.