Canon Pixma MG2965

Canon Pixma MG2965

MPN: MG2965

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great value but expensive ink

Great basic and cheap printer for students, the ink is extremely expensive when compared to brother, but the is very reliable. Bought it half price from super market and ink from ebay.

Purchased in February 2018.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability

LadyTaurus

LadyTaurusAU

Great budget Printer

I purchased this printer around 12 months ago for $30 at Woolies. I figured for $30 if it lasts 6 months I'd be happy. The print quality is very good and it works really well for what I needed it for (home office & uni). The downside is (like most inkjet printers) that the ink costs more than the printer. A replacement ink from Officeworks cost me around $80. The colour printing is not as vibrant as I would have liked from a PIXMA printer, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

smokLaunceston, TAS

Budget Printer at a great price.

Brought this printer from Woolworths half price, been $22.50 about 2 months ago and have found it does everything you need a printer to do. It scans, obviously prints, quite well and the ink lasts well, though the only issue I found is the ink replacements are worth a little more than a brand new printer. However I find some great deals on ebay for that. All in all, this printer is fast and good quality and I recommend it to anyone looking for a printer on a budget.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Rose G.

Rose G.asked

printer not working canon MG2960

Rose G.

Rose G.asked

my canon printer MG2965 is not printing and the alarm orange light is flashing,hoping you can help thanks

Watson

Watsonasked

How can i connect mg 2965 with Samsung S7?

smok

I have been trying to connect to my Nokia for ages with no luck. Maybe you might. There is an app you can try in google play. Just search "setting up canon pixma mg2965 wifi"

Get an answer from our members and Canon representatives

CategoryPrinters