Canon Pixma MG2965

• Printing Speed
  • Reliability
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great value but expensive ink

Great basic and cheap printer for students, the ink is extremely expensive when compared to brother, but the is very reliable. Bought it half price from super market and ink from ebay.

Purchased in February 2018.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability
LadyTaurus

LadyTaurusAU

Great budget Printer

I purchased this printer around 12 months ago for $30 at Woolies. I figured for $30 if it lasts 6 months I'd be happy. The print quality is very good and it works really well for what I needed it for (home office & uni). The downside is (like most inkjet printers) that the ink costs more than the printer. A replacement ink from Officeworks cost me around $80. The colour printing is not as vibrant as I would have liked from a PIXMA printer, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
smok

smokCentral West, NSW

Budget Printer at a great price.

Brought this printer from Woolworths half price, been $22.50 about 2 months ago and have found it does everything you need a printer to do. It scans, obviously prints, quite well and the ink lasts well, though the only issue I found is the ink replacements are worth a little more than a brand new printer. However I find some great deals on ebay for that. All in all, this printer is fast and good quality and I recommend it to anyone looking for a printer on a budget.

Date PurchasedApr 2017