Canon Pixma MP230

Canon Pixma MP230

Nica

NicaCrofton

Paper jams too much

Paper jams with two sheets or twenty. I got a replacement and the same thing, gave it away to see if it was me and the paper jam continued and the scanner on both did very bad scans. We tried to trouble shoot and took it to a repair shop. Not a good model MF230

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Mr AldiNorth Western Region, NSW

Great reliable low end printer

Purchased 2nd hand actually, for $5! Pretty good print output, excellent for the price. Would have been nice to have wifi. Nice and simple to use. Automatic detects with Linux and works without any setup (as does the scanner). As for the ink, I just keep refilling it with refill kits (x3 100ml $20-$30). When the printer complains it's out of ink I refill and hold down the stop/reset button for 5 seconds. Then keep printing. If it won't - throw it away and keep smiling!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ziggy83Hunter Region, NSW

Little Beauty.

Bought for home use @ Officeworks $15, as previously mentioned keep the old cord, as it does not come with this connector. Do not replace ink till none on page. Take cartridges to get REFILLED at Cartridge World about $15 b/w & about $18 for colour. Working well over last 6 months.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Printers

Find out how Canon Pixma MP230 compares to other Printers

Jj07

Jj07Sydney

Does the job - no complaint.

Bought from Officeworks for $15. Have been using it for half a year, so far used it to print B/W and colour documents & scan documents with ease. Installation was easy and really can't complain. Printer low ink light started flashing after less than 100 pages of documents being printed but I could still print, don't replace it until it is really empty.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Joylene

Joylene

Very satisfied with product service and price

Great does not jam reasonable price for refills canon pixma MP230 I chose canon as always been a good product and available local at officeworks nerang . I have purchased other products from office works they are always pleasant and helpful. Will make an effort to show where items are and send tax receipts to my email address.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Vortex Spinner

Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

Absolutely great little printer

Im so happy I purchased this little printer it is so easy to operate, I especially like the simple method with duplex printing and the two (B & C) ink cartridges which are both reasonably cheap to buy. When I first installed this printer on my pc I found it wouldnt print anything, not even a test page, the mechanics were working ok but the ink wasnt. The next morning i rebooted the pc and everything worked perfectly. Also the square fit grey cord that connects to pc is not included with this printer, so keep a hold of an old cord which solves the problem nicely. Just gotta love the simplicity of cheap Cannons.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good cheap printer

Remember how much you are paying then this is a great printer. This is my third as I work in dusty conditions and hard to keep clean.
    Regarding ink.. ONLY CHANGE THE INK WHEN THERE IS NO INK ON THE PAPER, as the computer always says it's on empty.
    Usually it means it's at about 50%.... I don't understand people complaining

Date PurchasedAug 2016

False economy. Ink runs out very quickly.

Gourmetcook

Gourmetcook

Best of the cheapies at $12, still supplies are overpriced

This is the third of them under-priced multi function printers I just could not resist. It is the heaviest but it print and scan qualities are excellent. Bring your own USB cord, correctly declared on box. No wireless, no output paper tray but built in power supply for less clutter. Easy to set up and makes good photo copies too. The scanner is the same as it's $15 cousin from Big W but the printer is double the resolution with the ugly trade off of small ink yields.
    Sadly if ink supplies do not become reasonably priced this one is going back when the ink runs out.

Printers