Carefree Original

Carefree Original

3.8 from 5 reviews · View Details

3.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

I so love this liner! Been using this for years! I like the texture and feel of the liner and it doesn't cause any irritation. Absorption is good. Scent is lovely, I tried the scented and unscented liners. It sticks when on the panty, if you move it doesn't dislodge and it just sticks properly. Affordable product as well.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$3.89.

Causes Irritation No
Diddee

DiddeePerth

Inefficient

I will not be buying these again after having tried a few packets now. They were used for daily freshness, however inside the lining the 'padding' breaks up. I will stick with 'barely there' by Carefree. 'Barely There' costs a bit more but does the job it is intended for.

Breaks up.

Excellant

I think they work really well the price was great reasonable for most people I use them for discharge in between my periods I have tried lots of different products and this work the best for me it also sokes up a lot so I would recommend them for you
The color

Panty Liners

Find out how Carefree Original compares to other Panty Liners

kyah

kyahAU

This product is worth its five stars I gave it. I find the price of these liners reasonable and their smaller and way more comfortable then wearing a normal sized pad on those lighter days. I choose this liner over the carefree breathable ones for that extra feeling of protection. I have used this product for a long while and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a quality liner with a great absorbency.
These liners are perfect for your light days during your period and are amazingly absorbent for their size. Their quite inexpensive considering their quality.
nothing. I can't find fault with this product.

Jac999

Jac999Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad

I don't mind the cost if the product is good and saves me time. Carefree Panty Liners are halfway there.
The product itself is good. Flexible, integrous, fresh.
The thing I hate is unwrapping the thing. I can't wear my glasses in the bathroom and it can take from 10-30 seconds to find the opening of the wrapper. I'm going back to the other brand until this is solved. I don't need the agro getting dressed in the morning.