Caribee Tundra

Caribee Tundra

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EvanSydney

Very roomy, warm and decent quality.

MoongoldAU

Not good At All

The promise of being able to cope with -10 degree temps. is a fake. I needed a bag for sub-zero temps and was extremely disappointed and upset when I found that in +6 degrees and inside a house in north NSW I was still cold in this bag! Also, the zippers are a total problem - took 2 of us about 90 minutes to try to work out that you need to reconnect the zippers (there is one zip for the foot base and another for the body section) so that they would actually even run! Unbelievable. Also, the vendor simply told me to "wear more clothes" when I complained about this bag, and I was only a short period outside the warranty date for return - Bad deal all round.

Moongold

Also remember that trying to manipulate zippers to be able to get out of this bag would be HORRENDOUS if you were in a hurry to have a leak (or worse!) Don't waste your money.

ashjane

ashjane

Good

Overall I am happy with this bag. The build quality is good but not great. The bag is very roomy.
I used this bag on a camping trip in the middle of winter in the victoriam high country, minus 5 temp, and I was never cold.
This is an excellent bag for those who like to stay warm but also have a little room to move.
Very roomy sleeping bag, even when fully zipped up and the hood is tightly done up.
Nice and warm
Due to its size it can take a little longer for the bag to warm up on those really cold nights.

Moongoldasked

Is the Jumbo bag only for larger people or can others use it without losing warmth

Evan

It will be fine. It just mainly gives more room. Temp loss will be minimal. If you require more warmth wear good pyjama layers.

Moongold

Why on earth I’ve received this ‘answer’ 7 months after I purchased this bag I have no idea, but want to let you know the product is total RUBBISH. Not only did it not keep me warm on even ordinary cold nights (around 6°C), zips could not be fastened/opened, but the seller also would not give me a refund! It took 2 people 2 hours to work out how to connect the zips only then to discover every time the bag was used they pulled apart again and we had to repeat this! Would have been just great on a freezing cold night in the dark somewhere in the wild, I don't think. Seller (Camping Central)'s attitude was appalling. Told me to "wear more clothes" and would not refund $100 I paid in good faith to them. Neither Ebay or Paypal could help as I was a few days out of the warranty period. LOUSY people, LOUSY product. Wouldn't go near either of them again.

Get an answer from our members and Caribee representatives