Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

Sly deception

I have enjoyed drinking Carlton stubbies for many years.But the changes in volume from 355ml to 330ml with the price remaining the same has sent me packing !!
Very sly Carlton you can shove it.

Purchased .

Disappointed

I can live with the ring pull. But reducing the size is so petty. What did you guys save on this weeks production run? $3.50?? Hahn Super Dry looks alright. Thumbs down

Purchased .

Size and lid not happy

Changed lid is not good for those with large fingers, just can’t use them. Bottle size has gone from 355ml to 330ml for the same price.

Hate the ring pull

Have been drinking dry for a long time. Hate the new ring pull, i have even cut my self on it and the fact the size shrunk but the prices keep going up.

Carlton dry and with lime SizeReduction and Ring Pull

Love the taste. But the bottle sizes have been reduced to a small 330ml bottle while still keeping the price the same. thats a RipOff. regarding the ringpull this bad mistake as the twist cap is easy to use and you can also use a bottle opener. I follow the direction on short video... what a joke so unless you got child hands you cant even get you finger in ring pull.
Expect bruising or cut fingers on you finger tips.
If you pull to quick you may lose some beer on you or the floor.
Also what about recycling as the Ring pull has metal and plastic liner.
What bin... Good one!
I'm sure the recycling plant not going to seperate the metal from the liner.
I been told by liquor sellers that they receive many complaints.
Maybe time to change beer.s..
Bring back the 355 ml and the twist top.

Terrible Ring Pull lid

I switched from Carlton Cold to Dry some years ago. I really enjoy the beer. My first experience with the ring pull lid, a substantial amount of my stubby ended up on my clothes. Hate the new lid. To he honest, hadn't noticed the reduced volume but that has now ticked me off as well. I will look around for a new beer unless changed ASAP.

Reduced size bottles and still same price. Not happy

Used to be a loyal carlton dry drinker. Love the taste. But the bottle sizes have been reduced to a small 330ml bottle while still keeping the price the same. Disgusting! Have switched to Tooheys Ted for that reason alone. Pull ya heads in CUB!

Ring pull and volume

Why, don’t get it. Best beer on the market but you have killed a beautiful crisp beer with your ridiculous ring pulls. Not to mention you sneakily reduced volume. Good by Carlton

Less volume, crappy ring pull. More value for money drinking cans

I’d prefer the twist top. Spewin they dropped the volume and still keep the same price. They can blame it on the government increasing it or what ever but a slab cost the same and you get around 6 cans extra in total from a slab to a box of stubbies. Feeling pretty ripped off. Why change something that works fine from the beginning.

Hate the ring pull.

I've been drinking carlton dry for a few years now. Its easy to drink and as i try not have gluten its perfect for me. Imagine my disgust when i first tried to pull off the 'easy to pull' top and at least half my beer spilled all over my top. Then again the next beer and the next.

Rip offs

Used to love opening a fresh carlton dry on a hot day but now it's cheap pull tops and 25ml less huge let down.

Long time customer now looking at Ted’s

Crap top! Crap bottle reduction! Crap plastic! Used to drink “Cold”, switched to “Dry” since it came out with Ted’s as back up, not happy CUB! Ted’s are tasting better, cheaper, no plastic and full sized!

Lost me a a loyal customer

Forgot the Carlton dry since the changes I have tried TEDs 340mls twist top $38.00 slab good substitute. Not going back.

Used to be perfect

Have been drinking Carlton dry since it hit the market, it was the perfect beer for me . But since you decided to reduce the quantity of beer under the guise of the new ring pull ( which is crap ) you have lost me as a loyal customer

Product Changes

Carlton will reinstate the twist top on the Dry bottle . Ask yourself and tell consumers why you changed something that works in the first place , Reduced volume , why ? Cost of product at outlets not reduced. Another example of the consumer being taken advantage of again . Want loyalty, change the caps and go back to original volume .

Carlton Dry stubbies

I’ve been drinking Carlton dry since it’s inception but as soon as they reduced Qty per stubbie and installed stupid ring pull lids myself and at least 12 of my friends are now drinking another brand.
I honestly don’t know where the new generation gets their ideas from. We used to go through 3-4 cartons a week per person. Qty down price up. Good luck CUB

Extra GRRR

Ring pull, less beer more on me than in me.
Why
NO Excuse
Don’t mess with perfection
Don’t want to say it but might have to change beers.

Omg who thought of this?

Unsafe i love your beer but now after cutting myself numerous times i have had to changed beers sorry .

How to damage a brand

Ring pulls that cut your fingers, frustrating plastic packaging and reduction in volume....good beer but I have voted with my feet

Blatant Greed

Carlton Dry drinkers have been forced to find other beers to drink because of the blatant GREED of what was once a great company. Not to mention what they’ve done to Budweiser!

carlton reps, you tried something that's not broke, jus what you broke it and I thin its to late to even try to recoup, the clip in sun days paper you try to explain, by saying you have to increase the price, what, 375 ml $2.50 joking. with saying that I have gone to another brewery. with 330ml bottles and ring pull, 100 carton a year for me and my mates. the question is what is in the future on carlton dry.

Is there a difference between the low carb lager and the normal Carlton dry?
I brought a box of the new Carlton dry and sorry it's just not right how you have changed the brew the old silver bullets (2016 Carlton dry) was so much better a heap of mates are changing to super dry or great northern I get only 4 or 5 boxers a week but come on please change it back

How many carbs in this beer?
1.9g per 100ml, one beer is 355ml ☺All these people worrying about carbs in beer... forget it ... its a fad... look the calories... on average its 150 cals per beer... its NOT the carbs but the cals making you put on weight! - if thats why your asking ;p

• GTIN14: 09320000110686 and 09320000137003