Carlton Dry

Carlton Dry

See the Best Low Carb Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Carlton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

IanP
IanPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacking in taste and flavour

This larger is lacking any discernable hop aroma or flavour.
Very dry with no mouth feel.
Little aftertaste on palate. A beer can be dry, I prefer them to be dry rather than dextrinous, and still possess some character and flavour, true to the style. This beer misses the mark unfortunately.
Bought on tap schooners at Centenary Tavern, Sumner QLD

Purchased in February 2021 at Centenary Tavern for $7.50.

Tim K.
Tim K.Hobart, TAS

330ml go and get f*#^ked

Same price as a 24 375ml cans carton?? Figure that out.

Purchased in March 2020 at BWS Physical store for $48.00.

Myke
MykeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why would anyone buy beer wrapped in PLASTIC

I can’t see any value in yet more plastic to be placed into our environment

Purchased in February 2020.

Heef
HeefCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Drink cans you sooks!!

Pick a box of cans at 375 ml for all those whinging craft wanna be tools! Cans get cold quick on ice and taste better anyway!

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watery tasteless fairies for little girls

This beer, like its brother Great Northern is watered down tasteless crap that gives you a headache.

Purchased in November 2019 at BWS Online store for $45.00.

Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the best beers on the market - with one big flaw

Carlton have a beer on the market that in my opinion, is one of the easiest drinking, cleanest tasting and finely flavoured beers that I have tasted.
They have infused their Carlton Dry with natural lime, which gives the beer a delicious flavour and a definite 'more-ish' character. I would drink it exclusively except for one problem. Carlton, presumably to boost their profits, have reduced the size of their stubbies to 330ml, down from the original 355ml and a lot less that the normal 375ml Carlton Dry. They still however, charge full price for the smaller stubbies. A shame really, as it could be one of their big sellers if there was value for money.

Josh F.
Josh F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If only this beer ran out of my kitchen tap instead of water.

Best thing about coming home from a hard days work is knowing Il be sinking down a few of these.
Carlton dry is the best beer in the world.
It's got a beautiful taste to it. It's pretty much the only drink my boys and I look for at a pub

Purchased in July 2019 at First Choice Liquor for $51.00.

Matt and Pete
Matt and PeteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I don’t like their ring pull and that they are less volume.

I don’t like the ring pull and that they are less volume. I feel ripped off. I have a sore finger from ring pull and I’ve spilt beer dealing with this substandard ring pull. Stupid stupid idea the ring pull.

Purchased in May 2019 for $43.95.

I’m not a fan of the new tops after giving myself a nasty cut opening one .

Not a fan after giving myself a cutting myself after trying to open one and the size of the bottle has been reduced to only 330ml . It’s time to go back to twist top .

Purchased in May 2019.

Michael
MichaelGippsland, VIC

Carlton Dry Re-Released

I was a regular consumer of Carlton Dry until CUB's misguided decision to change to ring pull tops and reduce the size of the bottles from 355ml to 330ml late last year. In January, CUB admitted they had made a mistake and would re-release Carlton Dry in twist tops, however no commitment was made to return to 355ml bottles, despite the major protests being based on capacity and price. The twist tops have now reappeared, however the 330ml bottles have remained. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing any - CUB, you just don't get it!

Purchased in April 2019 at BWS Physical store for $22.00.

Sly deception

I have enjoyed drinking Carlton stubbies for many years.But the changes in volume from 355ml to 330ml with the price remaining the same has sent me packing !!
Very sly Carlton you can shove it.

Purchased in January 2004.

Disappointed

I can live with the ring pull. But reducing the size is so petty. What did you guys save on this weeks production run? $3.50?? Hahn Super Dry looks alright. Thumbs down

Purchased in January 2019.

unhappy67
unhappy67AU

Size and lid not happy

Changed lid is not good for those with large fingers, just can’t use them. Bottle size has gone from 355ml to 330ml for the same price.

Hate the ring pull

Have been drinking dry for a long time. Hate the new ring pull, i have even cut my self on it and the fact the size shrunk but the prices keep going up.

Linz
LinzPerth

Carlton dry and with lime SizeReduction and Ring Pull

Read more reviews - page 2

Julieasked

The carlton dry, Peels is 330mls. Calorie count is for a 355ml bottle. So how many calories are in a 330ml bottle please

Pete
Peteasked

Have they increased the sugar in the new Carlton dry real peels. Taking the information off the boxes smells fishy to me

Julie

I agree no info anymore. Why?

massey0_9
massey0_9asked

carlton reps, you tried something that's not broke, jus what you broke it and I thin its to late to even try to recoup, the clip in sun days paper you try to explain, by saying you have to increase the price, what, 375 ml $2.50 joking. with saying that I have gone to another brewery. with 330ml bottles and ring pull, 100 carton a year for me and my mates. the question is what is in the future on carlton dry.

Gerry
Gerry

What a joke I’m going back to swan draught & emu bitter

• GTIN14: 09320000110686 and 09320000137003