CeeVoo Antenna

CeeVoo Antenna

1.1

Worse product and unable to contact the company!!!!

The antenna does not work-at all. I paid for the extra booster which didn't help. Would like to submit it to the BBB, but need to know more information about the company.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$80.00.

It does not work well

Too much interference. Picture lasts only 60 seconds or less, before it becomes distorted. Takes 2-4 minutes for the picture to return, and the cycle begins again. Does not matter where I put the antenna.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$79.85.

Totally useless. Couldn't get one station

Got lots of "snow" but no picture. Trying to return but haven't been able to get a live person, only canned music. Not worth the bother. Will seek out advise from neighbors as to what they are using. Live in rural
area. Satellite is only way in this area.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$39.95.

Electronics

Find out how CeeVoo Antenna compares to other Electronics

SMG

SMGNorth Queensland, QLD

Beware CeeVoo/ClearView is rubbish

Wanted to try the advertised satellite receiver (which I have paid for but not received) was then directed to purchase antenna, no option to say NO and was charged for both. The antenna received was a ClearView HDTV antenna cheap crap! No paperwork was received so do not know how to contact them how do these people get away with this?

Purchased in April 2019 for A$111.34.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Sydney, NSW

It doesn’t work it’s scum

Save your money don’t buy it it’s scum I bought one it doesn’t even bring one channel the product is very similar from two dollar shop I wouldn’t recommend for anyone to buy this product learn from someone who already make this mistake

HD antenna does not work for me and not able to reach company

Suze999

Suze999South East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE, WEBSITE FORCES PURCHASE OF SECOND ITEM

I purchased a CeeVoo antenna, HOWEVER the system then took me to second page to buy a signal amplifier - BUT THERE WAS NO OPTION TO SAY NO - I'VE BEEN CHARGED!!!