Melbourne, Perth

Fast, efficient and responsive

Been having malware attacks on my internet browsers and I end up decided to google to look for someone who can help me with the issue and would like to give them a try. Luckily I found Daniel who can solve my problems within a few hours. Highly recommended to those students who need to submit their work urgently.

Vicki and Rob Knowles

Vicki and Rob KnowlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vicki and Rob

Daniel was very professional, courteous, punctual and easy to understand for us who are not Computer savvy. We had our computer returned to us within 24 hours and an explanation given on what was done to the computer and why.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your positive and kind feedback , please feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

We had a major issue with operating system which was a painful issue for a long time .Fast and efficient service , good explanation , all problem solved , highly recommended . economical , system now working very well and contact details is easily accessible.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your positive feedback , glad to hear you are happy with our service and feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance anytime .

Meltdown on my Macbook-Pro system

I had a system meltdown on my Macbook-Pro system , I called Century IT Consultants and as it was an urgent matter , they arranged a visit at a very short notice , all data has been recovered and laptop in working condition on the next day , highly recommend their service , thanks for your prompt and efficient service.

Amazing service

Amazing service , old laptop crashed and I called Century IT who was recommended by a friend and they attended very promptly and efficiently with great help so I can continue with my business , highly recommended .

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your excellent review , it is out pleasure to provide a high quality customer service which our clients deserve and proud to see lots of referrals in our business , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance any time .

Prompt and effective service every time

I used Century IT for the past 15 years and found it responsive and to the point. Prompt and effective service . Problems always sorted in a timely manner . Highly recommended !

Century IT is excellent

Century IT is excellent , turn up on time , explains in simple language and fix all problem , have been using their IT services for few years and all issues has been fixed promptly without any problem , highly recommended .

Excellent , prompt service

After numerous days dealing with Telstra , I decided to call Century IT and within 2 hours the problem solved and we have live internet connection once again , I couldn't ask for quicker resolution to the issue , we will certainly recommend Century IT to all my friends .

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your kind and positive feedback , that was an easy fix but feel free to contact us if you have more complicated IT issues and need any computer assistance any time.

PC upgrades

Century IT consultants have helped us with PC issues for about 10 years, earlier by changing the hardware and simultaneously transferring all the files and recently by upgrading the hard drive and software to provide better protection and operational speed. In both instances, the tasks were efficiently performed
and headache free for us.

PC Repairs

Had some issues with remote contact with work computer and Daniel responded very quickly and it was all up and working within a day. He clearly understands workings of computers!. Would definitely recommend.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your excellent 5 start review and sharing your experience with Century IT , glad to fix your RDP and gave you the convenience of working from home , please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any urgent or non urgent IT needs .

Thank you so much for getting me out of trouble

Thank you so much for getting me out of trouble , you are so supportive and helpful and I would gladly recommend you to anyone who is in IT trouble , thank you for keeping in touch to check that I’m all okay

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for you excellent review , and glad to hear you are satisfied with our customer service , please feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance or anyone you know who needs urgent or not urgent IT assistance .

excellent and professional customer service and highly recommend it

Following corruption of my computer by hackers, I called Century IT to clean my computer and assure me that everything is safe and secure , they did it promptly overnight , excellent and professional customer service and highly recommend it . Thanks

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your kind feedback , great to hear you are happy with our service , I hope you never experience such a disaster again but feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance .

N0 thanks

N0 thanksPerth, WA

PC Repairs / Security

Daniel,
Five stars to you and your team for prompt, courteous and efficient service to attend to my PC last week.
Century IT grows its business through good old customer service, attention to detail and good communication with customers. I was really pleased that your rep walked me through the changes, rather than dumped wholesale changes onto the machine without any discussion. He took the time to update me with various security tips as well.
Ed K, Nedlands, WA

Carol.F

Carol.FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and prompt service , pleasant customer service

I used century IT few times , we had an emergency crash on our desktop , we called century IT and
they attended to our problem quickly and efficiently , good and prompt service , pleasant , we will continue to use if we need any IT services.highly recommended .

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your comprehensive feedback , that means a lot to us and we proud our team that we could provide a service you deserve it , feel free to contact us if you need any urgent or non-urgent IT assistance .

ross

rossPerth, WA

recommended

I have been working with Century IT for many years. They are the only IT company I use and I see no reason to change. For small problems they always have a quick fix. On the other hand, as the issues get bigger (software up grades; new hardware; setting up wifi networks) they have always given quality service and products. I also appreciate their patience in dealing with someone who is not necessarily tech savy.

Very happy to recommend them.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks a lot for your kind and comprehensive review Ross , our ultimate goal is our customer satisfaction and premium customer service and I'm over the moon that we could provide the service you deserved over the past many years.

Mark L.

Mark L.Perth, WA

efficient

Century IT have been my preferred IT consultants for over 10 years. They have supplied my business with numerous laptops, setup up networks and attended to various issues. Daniel and his team are prompt, efficient & knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Bob Y.

Bob Y.Perth, WA

Even better than perfect

The friendly and knowledgeable consultant was on time with no delay. He got in sorted my problems out and pointed out one or two others that I didn't know about and fixed them too. Very pleased with the service and would strongly recommend.
Actually, I know them for many years but see them rarely because with this sort of high-quality service, next time would be for another hardware or software upgrade, adding peripherals or even next generation of something as an instance!

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your time to post such a comprehensive feedback , out main aim is to provide a first class customer service for our clients and we are proud of that .

SHEREE C.

SHEREE C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Daniel is a star!

Daniel has updated laptops and resolved software issues for me. I have also referred him to some of my customers who have had a range of IT issues. He is very knowledgeable and very, very prompt!
If you are like me and find the world of IT overwhelming and impossible to keep up with, I would highly recommend Daniel from Century IT Consultants. He will solve your problems quickly and cost effectively, and very importantly, make you look good to your customers.

P OR

P ORGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I used Century IT Consultants for my IT requirements and very pleased with their professionalisim and quick response. They addressed my requirements. Strongly recommend engaging them for your IT enquires.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for posting such a fantastic 5 start review for our team , we are very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and we appreciate your time and comment , please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need any further IT assistance .

Prompt and Professional

Daniel and the team at Century IT Consultant services have provided me with valuable service in light of the pandemic. Not only is their package tailored to my services, the after-hours support and professionalism within their team makes it easy to keep using their services. Well done.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

We are delighted to hear about your experience with us and thank you for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review Tuan , it means a lot to us , please feel free to contact us if you need any more IT assistance any time .