Century IT Consultants

Melbourne, Perth (See All)
See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Century IT Consultants

• Rates and Fees
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Data Recovery & PC Upgrade

We could not access data on our laptop as it had a 'virus.' I had used Daniel previously to recover data on a PC so contacted Century IT again for their professional, reliable service. All data was successfully recovered. At the same time I decided it was time for an update from our old laptop. Michael, the technician, discussed our requirements so we purchased a desktop with the latest Windows operating system, Office licence and security system. The data from our laptop was copied over to the new PC. Very happy with the service and have no hesitation in recommending Century IT.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Appreciate your time to review our business , premium customer service and customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad to have happy and loyal clients , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Doug and Alison
Doug and AlisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top IT Consultant

Daniel provided us with fast and efficient, service. His customer relations is first class and he is prepared to go that extra mile for his customers.
We have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone with I T problems

Rates and Fees
Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback , customer's satisfaction is our first priority , please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further IT assistance anytime.

solved all the problems with Surface pro

Very good to deal with , fixed all of our problems easily , no fuss ,
solved all the problems with Surface pro and desktop which was crashed
with a SSD and fixed up all the networking issues.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback , glad to hear all your IT issues sorted out efficiently , let us know if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.Perth, WA

Impressed

Very impressed by professional advice given during the replacement and upgrading of my old computer to a new one. Each step involved with the setting up of the new machine was clearly explained.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your positive and comprehensive feedback , I hope you enjoy using the new machine without any problem but feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Find out how Century IT Consultants compares to other Digital Services

very prompt service fast turn around and trustworthy , reliable service.

We used century IT Consultants , they are very prompt service fast turn around and trustworthy , reliable service and would recommend to family and friends for anyone need a prompt and immediate assistance of all types of IT assistance .

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your kind and positive feedback and glad you are happy with our service , feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namec

Excellent IT services in Melbourne

Century IT Consultants was very efficient to soft out our challenging issues with our desktop and iPhone , we are happy with the quality of IT service and happy to recommend them to any business need prompt and efficient service .

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback , customer's satisfaction is our highest priority and we are glad you are satisfied with our service , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Prompt and efficient IT service

Century IT is Prompt , efficient and patient to fix all our computer issues with a short notice , they always tried to find the best solution to get us out of IT trouble in a timely manner , highly recommend the service.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your kind and comprehensive feedback , glad to hear your are fully satisfied with the quality of our service , it means a lot to our business , feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

We called Century IT and they provided an excellent service

The computer crashed on a dell system. We called Century IT and they provided an excellent service and even recovered the whole data, the computer is now much quicker with all existing data.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback , customer service and client's satisfaction is our first priority and we always try to improve our service to the best level , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance anytime .

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Quick and efficient service

Bob came to my home office on the same day and sorted out all the issues I was having with my computer in a very efficient and professional manner, great service!

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your kind review , I'm glad you are happy with our service and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

MBE K.
MBE K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend!

We have had a few issues with our computers where they just stopped working and Daniel was very responsive and prompt in resolving the issues. Thank you so much Daniel!

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your kind feedback , feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

Rosie
Rosie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best data recovery experience in melbourne

Daniel offered a complete back of my iPhone, he saved the day! I had never backed up my phone so was scared to lose all data but Daniel was able to restore my data on a new phone. He provided excellent service, very fast, even dropped my phone back to me. This was a very stressful time for me and I Daniel was trustworthy, caring and clearly highly skilled at what he does. I definitely recommend!

Fast, efficient and responsive

Been having malware attacks on my internet browsers and I end up decided to google to look for someone who can help me with the issue and would like to give them a try. Luckily I found Daniel who can solve my problems within a few hours. Highly recommended to those students who need to submit their work urgently.

Vicki and Rob Knowles
Vicki and Rob KnowlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vicki and Rob

Daniel was very professional, courteous, punctual and easy to understand for us who are not Computer savvy. We had our computer returned to us within 24 hours and an explanation given on what was done to the computer and why.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your positive and kind feedback , please feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance .

We had a major issue with operating system which was a painful issue for a long time .Fast and efficient service , good explanation , all problem solved , highly recommended . economical , system now working very well and contact details is easily accessible.

Daniel E.Century IT ConsultantsSend a private message

Thanks for your positive feedback , glad to hear you are happy with our service and feel free to contact us if you need any further IT assistance anytime .

Meltdown on my Macbook-Pro system

I had a system meltdown on my Macbook-Pro system , I called Century IT Consultants and as it was an urgent matter , they arranged a visit at a very short notice , all data has been recovered and laptop in working condition on the next day , highly recommend their service , thanks for your prompt and efficient service.