Chef'n VeggiChop

See the Best Manual Dicers & Choppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great little thing !! :)

Whilst it won't chop up your onions and carrots and celery into little cubes, it will certainly chop 'em all as small as you want. Just be careful not to pull the cord for too long, or you'll have vegie pâté. :)
It's a terrific addition to my small kitchen: saves me bloody hours of chopping - and me with a bad back that doesn't want me to stand for any length of time, too.
I recommend this with great enthusiasm !

Date PurchasedApr 2017

such a great little gadget!

I have a big food processor, but this small little chopper does the small jobs so well. Like chopping herbs, or onions. So easy to clean, doesnt take up lots of room and easy to use! The blade is sharp, so be careful while washing it (not sure about dishwasher as i dont have one)
easy to clean, excellent for small kitchen n handling small jobs. Comes with a lid for storage too