Eco Kids Mattress

Single, King Single, Double, Long Single (See All)
Listing monitored by Eco Kids

Pros

Provides utmost comfort and support
Has strong edges
Suitable for kids with asthma or allergies

4.9

Fantastic service

Service and delivery communication was excellent. We received a text before and on day of delivery advising ETA.
Haven't slept on it enough to comment about quality but so far so good.

So comfortable

The mattress is great quality and is so comfortable. Very impressed so far. Fits our sons bed frame perfectly. Would definitely recommend this mattress to family and friends. Thanks for creating a great product!

Purchased in April 2022.

Louis
LouisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfort is definitely the main feeling

Such a true description of a product, nice and comfortable, easy to sleep on throughout the night. My kids love it. A winner for young kids for sure…. Would recommend to all.

Purchased in February 2022.

Jodie Amy
Jodie AmyLong Jetty, New South Wales

My son loves his new big boy bed

Purchased in April 2022.

Find out how Eco Kids Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Beautiful and so comfy… exceeded our expectations

We bought this mattress for my 4 year old girl new bed. Mattress is soft, very comfortable. We’ll be buying another for my older daughter fir sure. Thank you so much. We love it.

Purchased in April 2022 for $699.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Great mattress & fantastic delivery

Great mattress & fantastic delivery. It only took a week to deliver to Sydney when all other deliveries (I.e their bed took months from a different online supplier). Very comfortable for me (not as much so for mum). The kids love it. Now I look forward to the kids sleeping with mum so I get their bed.

Purchased in March 2022 for $579.

SS Y
SS YGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, very comfortable and supportive mattress

Purchased for my kids as upgrading from their toddler/cot beds. Reviews were great and understandably so. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive, kids loved it. I tried lying in it as well and immediately felt at ease. It is on the pricier end but would highly recommend as a long term investment for a good night’s sleep and support for their growing bodies. Delivery was very fast and came in time for their new bed frames.

Originally posted on Eco Kids using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Fabulous mattress!

Got this mattress for my toddler for his big bed and it was absolutely worth investing in a proper mattress like Eco Kids.
My husband falls asleep on this mattress all the time and has been raving how comfortable it is to lay on!
So happy with this mattress.

Cory
Cory

AMAZING MATTRESS

After researching the best children's mattress on the market, i can now see why the Eco Kids mattress is often named top of the list. Quality is amazing and feels so nice to lay on, I'm a bit jealous my mattress isn't as good. My daughter loves it!

Purchased in February 2022 for $612.

Review collected in partnership with Eco Kids

Loving new mattress

We’re very happy with our mattress purchase, our daughter finds her new mattress super comfortable. Excellent quality, made locally and speedy delivery. We would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Sleeping PositionBack

Comfortable

Fast and reliable delivery from EcoKids. Bought the mattress protector as well and it is perfect, dries out very quickly when washed.
The mattress is of high quality and very comfortable.

Purchased in March 2022 for $699.

Ayumi
AyumiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toddler bed

Got it for my toddler. It’s been a few months now and so far so good. She jumps on it often but it’s still in a good shape. It’s nice and soft and comfortable for an adult as well!

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like it more than my daughter

As much as I love this mattress, my five year old finds it too firm. Hopefully she will appreciate it when she is bigger.
I ordered it over the Christmas holiday period . Despite being a busy time, the mattress arrived in the estimated time.
It's reasonably priced .

Review collected in partnership with Eco Kids

Exactly what was promised

Brought this matress for my 3 yr old daughter and it's been great . She seems very comfertable . I also have slept on it when she has needed me and it's very comfertable ! Also delivery was fast and communication was clear and concise .

Purchased in February 2022.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lives up to the reviews

I was very hesitant to select a mattress and examined many different options. I am very happy we ended up selecting this one. Firm but comfortable. Service was fast, helpful, and efficient. Between the online chat, order confirmation, and response with queries - everything was addressed well and promptly. Delivery within a week, and delivered with care! Locally made in the West of Melbourne using good materials, brilliant. Worth every penny.

Purchased in March 2022 for $799.

Eric
Ericasked
Eco Kids Mattress

Will a mattress topper affect the breathability and keep cool properties of the mattress?

Paula G.
Paula G.asked

dimensions of single

Vern H.
Vern H.asked
Eco Kids Mattress

My daughter is a hot sleeper.
How breathable is this as we find the springs mattress work better for her.

Get an answer from our members and Eco Kids representatives

Features:

• The Eco Kids Mattress is designed to help children grow by providing the utmost support and comfort to give them a good night’s sleep.
  • It’s made from a natural bamboo fabric - bamboo is an anti-microbial and highly breathable material that helps keep your child’s sleep fresh and healthy.
  • There’s also a later of gently quilted 100% natural cotton, which is anti-allergy and a natural insulator, helping ensure optimal breathability.
  • To accommodate kids jumping and playing on their mattress, this mattress has a resilient layer of HygroFlex foam and a spring system that’s 60% stronger than the standard Bonnell springs in most kids mattresses.
  • A layer of HD Dunlop Enduro Support Medium foam helps provide the support needed for a growing body - it’s also GECA certified and is approved by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice program, helping your child stay comfortable while they snooze.
  • This product is Australian-made.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that these mattresses provided the utmost comfort and support. Some of these reviewers said their children reported having the best sleeps they’ve had on this bed, while some parents who snuck a nap on it agreed that it was extremely comfortable.
  • Reviewers also noted that the mattress was strong, and that the edges were firm and didn’t sag, making it great for sleeping and playing on.
  • According to reviewers who had children with allergies and sensitivities, the mattress didn’t trigger reactions or irritate skin.
Compare all 4 Eco Kids Mattress
CategoryMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and Bedtime
Price (RRP) $699.00$799.00$899.00$749.00
Type Coil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium