5Eco Kids Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Soft
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
Provides utmost comfort and support
Has strong edges
Suitable for kids with asthma or allergies
Buying Guide Banner
Eco Kids Mattress Showcases

Official material from Eco Kids.

Read now

Amanda
Amanda2 posts
 Pinned King Single

Great mattress we have brought 3!

Love this mattress !
We have purchased our third (for our third child) super comfy , kids seem to be very comfy and sleep very well on these ! We also enjoy sleeping on them when needed . Highly recommend :)
The customer service is also outstanding .
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Eco Kids
Eco Kids   DM

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your most recent purchase of the Eco Kids mattress for your child. We're thrilled to hear that the you have loved the mattress so much that you have bought 3; we cannot ask for a better endorsement than that.
Thank you for your continued support, we so appreciate it.

Lisa M
Lisa M
  Fair Incentive Double

Eco Australia Mattresses - Amazing!

Received our Eco mattresses this week and slept on them for the first time last night. One word…INCREDIBLE. Had the best sleep I’ve had in a long time. Chosen for the ‘no toxic chemicals’ component as one requirement and the fact that it’s approved by the chiropractic association as the other. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase. Highly recommend this product. Show details
Tim H
Tim HVictoria
  Fair Incentive King Single

Supportive and comfortable for kids (and parent!)

Bought our second Eco Kids Mattress recently after having a good experience with the first. The mattress is of high quality and comes with good service. The mattress appears to be supportive and is comfortable for our children (it's also very comfortable for the parents while trying to get kids to sleep!!) Show details
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive King Single

Good value for a comfy mattress

Prompt delivery, comfy mattress, perfect for my toddlers first big bed. Seems like good value. Show details
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
  Single

Great buy!

Brought this for my daughter who is transitioning form cot to bed. Great quality and super supportive for my daughter, she is sleeping really well with this mattress would definitely recommend. Great service and quick delivery! Show details
Kel
Kel3 posts

Fantastic single

Awesome single bed.
The quality is as good as you would expect in an adult bed.
Very happy toddler .
Speedy delivery too, Came in 1 day.

Thanks eco beds

Camille
Camille

Second to none!

I’m absolutely thrilled with the mattress it’s Soooo comfy!!
Thanks again for your wonderful service I’ll be sure to recommend you guys to friends and family Show details
Rachel L.
Rachel L.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Single

Fantastic mattress for kids and toddlers

Arrived in approximately 7 business days to WA. Great quality mattress, this was my second purchase for my second child. Comfortable, keeps them cool and is supportive. Will buy again Show details
Tiyana M.
Tiyana M.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Single

Amazing birthday gift from grandma!

Very comfortable mattress. Little one went from co sleeping in mum and dads bed to wanting to sleep in his bed all night! Should have got a bigger mattress to snuggle! Also, true to size. Money well spent. Show reply
Micheal S
Micheal S7 posts
  Double

Excellent Maytress

Excellent mattress and very comfortable and I get hours more sleep than I normally would Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophiePerth, WA

King single mattress

We ordered the king single mattress with a topper. It has been perfect for our daughters room and is perfect for those bed sharing nights. Mattress is of high quality. Would recommend Show details ·  1
SJP
SJP
  Fair Incentive Double

Brilliant Mattress

Super comfortable and cosy mattress. My daughter loves sleeping and playing on it. Also very comfortable for me too when she is having a bad night. I find myself falling asleep as it is just so comfortable. Fantastic customer service and delivery to my door. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Anna-Marie B.
Anna-Marie B.
  Verified King Single

Quality, Smooth Ordering Process & Efficient Delivery!

The most amazing quality and feeling mattress and low rise pillows for our little prince (and us to fall asleep with him too)!! Thank you so much for the efficient ordering/delivery process also guys!! Show details ·  1
Abby G
Abby GSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

Comfort 10/10

I purchased the single mattress for my son and it is hands down the comfiest mattress I've laid on ! I will happily sleep on this when I need to during those sick toddler days etc!
Absolutely would recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1
Alice
Alice3 posts
  Double

Quality firm mattress

I purchased 2 x double mattresses for my toddlers (2.5yo). I was really happy to find a mattress that didn’t use the harsh chemicals during the manufacturing process and they appear to be very well made. The stitching is neat and it seems durable.
I decided to include the mattress toppers which I highly recommend. Even with the topper, it is a firm mattress. It was a little too firm for my toddlers (I found it firm too) and they were waking. I had to purchase a more padded mattress topper for each bed because they seem to prefer a ‘softer’ feel and this fixed the night wakings.
I understand the safety of a ‘firm’ mattress but it is FIRM!
The company are very responsive to emails and we’re very generous in selling 2 for a good price. Show details ·  1

Bella67
Bella67 · Eco Kids Mattress

Is this mattress suitable for a young teen who if the mattress lasts will be 21 and an adult ! Wanting to get a bed that supports the spine through the teenage years

KimRobb
KimRobb · Eco Kids Mattress

So you deliver to NZ?

Kath
Kath · Eco Kids Mattress

Hi there I see that the eco kids mattress uses polyurethane foam. Can you confirm this? This seems to be a material to be avoided for its VOCs? Thank yiu

Features:

• The Eco Kids Mattress is designed to help children grow by providing the utmost support and comfort to give them a good night’s sleep.
  • It’s made from a natural bamboo fabric - bamboo is an anti-microbial and highly breathable material that helps keep your child’s sleep fresh and healthy.
  • There’s also a later of gently quilted 100% natural cotton, which is anti-allergy and a natural insulator, helping ensure optimal breathability.
  • To accommodate kids jumping and playing on their mattress, this mattress has a resilient layer of HygroFlex foam and a spring system that’s 60% stronger than the standard Bonnell springs in most kids mattresses.
  • A layer of HD Dunlop Enduro Support Medium foam helps provide the support needed for a growing body - it’s also GECA certified and is approved by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice program, helping your child stay comfortable while they snooze.
  • This product is Australian-made.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that these mattresses provided the utmost comfort and support. Some of these reviewers said their children reported having the best sleeps they’ve had on this bed, while some parents who snuck a nap on it agreed that it was extremely comfortable.
  • Reviewers also noted that the mattress was strong, and that the edges were firm and didn’t sag, making it great for sleeping and playing on.
  • According to reviewers who had children with allergies and sensitivities, the mattress didn’t trigger reactions or irritate skin.
Compare all Eco Kids Mattress listings
CategoryMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and Bedtime
Price (RRP) $699$799$899$749
Type Coil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium