Single, King Single, Double, Long Single

4.9

Amber  M.

Amber M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute dream

Great bed, great service! Very comfortable, great shape and really eco and sustainable. The springs are really firm but soft and it feels like it will last us forever! Wonderful

Purchased in April 2021 for $899.00.

Emma L

Emma LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect first toddler mattress

My son loves his eco mattress and has slept well on it since transferring from a cot. The mattress is comfortable and supportive for little bodies and is made to last.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Lisa K

Lisa K Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress for my toddler.

Excellent mattress for my toddler. Very supportive and can withstand the jumping on the bed. Also has strong edges for adults to sit on whilst reading. Excellent customer service and Australian made too. Very happy with my purchase.

Amanda V.

Amanda V.Sydney, NSW

I did my research, this really is the best mattress

I spent many hours reading into a mattress for my toddler to transition. The mattress arrived and we put it straight into our sons room. It is comfortable, durable and helps him get a good night sleep. I would recommend this product every time, it is worth the investment.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Amazing quality and value for money

The kids are very happy with their mattresses and I’m happy knowing they are resting in a toxic free environment without comprising the quality of the mattress. The mattresses are excellent quality and value for money

Busy Mumma

Busy Mumma Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress, Aussie made!

Great quality mattress, bought the single for my 2 year old, really comfy. So nice to find one that’s made for kids and that’s actually made in Australia! Prompt delivery. Really happy with purchase

NikkiDee

NikkiDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality!

We recently purchased a king single mattress for out 1 year old daughter’s first big bed and could not be happier with the quality. Love that there are no nasty chemical smells and love the thickness of the mattress. The price point was good too. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Quite happy with the purchase!!

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Great mattress, our daughter loves it!

Our mattress was delivered promptly and was easy to assemble. our daughter has slept brilliantly through the night on it, with the mattress seeming firm, comfortable and the perfect entry into having her first bed.

Purchased in March 2021 for $500.00.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Anna, thank you so much for your five star rating and for the fabulous feedback following the arrival of your daughter's new mattress. How wonderful that she has transitioned so well, and so quickly; we're so pleased.

Rachael I.

Rachael I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfy, good quality mattress.

Fast delivery of a very comfy mattress. My little one loves it and I appreciate somewhere supportive to lay down next to her when she needs me. It's been a game-changer for our nights. Very happy!

Purchased in March 2021 at Chiropedic for $779.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Great product. Everything else terrible.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Cait b

Cait bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

We’ve only had this for one night so far, but feels very comfortable and delivery was easy. Used for my 3 year old so he can’t really comment on it.

Purchased in March 2021 for $750.00.

Rolls

RollsSydney, NSW

Great upgrade from a cot

My daughter loves it. We have upgraded from our cot mattress which we felt the springs through the sides and this one is all clean. No spiky or hard bits anywhere. Quite firm and comfortable.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Rolls, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and complimentary review of the Eco Kids Mattress, we're so happy to hear that your daughter has transitioned so well from her cot to her new bed. Thank you for your support.

Perfect mattress for our sleepless toddler

Great quality mattress and it seems to be improving my child’s sleep! It is firm enough for comfort but also soft enough for the weight of his small body. Would highly recommend!

Sleeping PositionBack
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Jemma, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for letting us know that your son is sleeping well in his new mattress, so happy to know it's made a positive difference. Thank you for your support.

Christine

Christine Sydney, NSW

Beautiful mattress! Made well with passion for detail!

We bought 2 King singles for our twins and we were blown away with the mattresses! Beautiful made, soft to touch with a luxury feel! No horrible chemical smell and kids slept perfectly from day one! Highly recommend and will undoubtedly upgrade our bed for one of these !!

Purchased in March 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

Pınar Ç.

Pınar Ç.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress and customer service

We did a lot of research for a mattress for my 3 year old boy. Since we bought the Eco mattress, he has started to sleep through the night since we moved him to his “big boy” bed a few weeks ago. We lay next to him before bedtime and the mattress is super comfortable and very supportive just what little growing bodies need.

The delivery was also super quick. So a shout out to this team - well done! We couldn’t be more happier.

Sleeping PositionSide

Great big girl mattress!

Purchased the mattress to transition our little one to a big girl bed. She absolutely loves the bed, she’s even slept through the night twice over the past week! (She hasn’t been sleeping through the night for the past year!). I love the extra support on the side of the mattress for parents and that the mattress has no smell. My little one has sensitive skin, so I wanted something that I can trust that wouldn’t trigger a reaction. I had no issues with the delivery.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and service

The mattress is excellent quality and perfect for our daughters first bed. It’s firm which is great for children and arrived very quickly! Thankyou we know it will last us many years to come!

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Andrea, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback; we're so happy to hear that your daughter is enjoying her first 'big' bed. It is a great quality mattress and definitely will last her for a very long time.

Josh

JoshCanberra 2600, ACT

Great first mattress

Bought this for our toddler who has just moved out of his cot. It’a the perfect level of firmness and even dealt with me sleeping on it (might need to get one for myself!)

Sleeping PositionFront

Isabelle

IsabelleSouthwest, VIC

Very comfortable

I had done so much research to find the perfect mattress for my 3 year old, and the ECO kids mattress was a clear winner for me. Best kids mattress of 2020 and thousands of positive reviews, my daughter has a great nights sleep and I highly recommend it to others. Also the delivery was very quick and found the company very friendly to deal with.

Donna P.

Donna P.asked

Double Mattress

Just wondering if this is suitable for a teenager?

Smith

Smithasked

Single Mattress

Does this have soft cushiony top or same feel as the sides and back thanks

Chiropedic
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Smith! Our Eco Kids mattress doesn't have a pillow top, however, the top is softer than the sides. Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8as-zssL8

JDF952

JDF952asked

Eco Kids Mattress

Hi... I'm just wondering if this mattress is good for an adult too, say around 80-95kg? I'm ordering a double for my 3 yo who is tiny but there may be times that either myself or my partner will need to lay/sleep with her. So would this mattress be suitable? Many thanks.

Ellie
Ellie

I have the single for my 2 year old, I'm currently 8 months pregnant and have slept on it with him and found it very supportive. Not sure how it would go over time as we have only had it for 2 months but so far has been amazing.

Steph
Steph

I would say it's ok to lay on occasional and it's fairly supportive but I don't think it would keep shape and stay supportive if you slept all the time on there. I lay next to my 2 year old to put to sleep but wouldn't recommend a full night all the time.

Get an answer from our members and Eco Kids representatives

Compare all 4 Eco Kids Mattress
CategoryMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and BedtimeMattresses and Bedtime
Price (RRP) $679.00$779.00$879.00$729.00
Type Coil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane FoamCoil Spring and HD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium