Chiropedic Eco Kids Mattress

Chiropedic Eco Kids Mattress

Single, King Single, Double

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (13%) · No (87%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (9%) · No (91%)
  • Sagging Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Perceived Firmness

Fabulous Kids Mattress

Very comfortable and supportive. Great edge support (perfect for adult perching for story telling!) My daughter loves it and is sleeping beautifully! No nasty smells and the cover is beautiful and soft. Fantastic service, communication and delivery.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$499.00.

Amazing Aussie mattress!

I had been researching mattresses for months but really wanted to support an Australian business. The bed was made to order, the communication was flawless, and delivery was on time. The bed is so comfortable, my daughter takes herself off to bed!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$518.00.

LM2013

LM2013melbourne

So far, so good.

Excellent customer service as the bed arrived really quickly and when they said it would. So far we are very happy - firm but not too firm, no nasty smell. Kid seems happy too.

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My daughter is so happy and says it’s really comfy!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$455.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Great kids Mattress

With out many high quality kids mattresses on the market I was relieved to find the eco kids mattress. No strong smell and my son loves sleeping on it. Seems to support him well with some give for hard use by kids.
Would definitely recommend this mattress.

Purchased for A$499.00.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect mattress for kids

Purchased 2 of these mattresses for my children for their first big bed! It is a great Mattress really comfortable and supportive. Well done on a fab product. Highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecokids for A$599.00.

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable! Just perfect!

We got this mattress for our daughters 1st bed. It is amazing! I've had to sleep on it and it's so supportive and comfortable. Best sleep for both! We wanted only the best for her and one that will last years and can certainly see it will. So happy I researched properly and we bit the bullet as paying the price has given amazing quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$600.00.

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One very satisfies little customer.

My child is usually a restless sleeper, but since this purchase tends to have better, deeper sleep. The mattress supports her in any position and is the correct firmness for the type we selected. Despite constant use for naps, play, and overnight sleep, I have yet to notice a single change to the shape, feel or quality of the mattress. Stoked I listened to the reviews and bought the best.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$699.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Carrie Weldon

Carrie WeldonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toddler first single mattress

Our toddler has just started using this mattress, at the moment it is on the floor but will transition to a slatted bed base. He loves his new mattress & having all that space, he is sleeping well so thumbs up from us!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$400.00.

Very happy

The mattress is great. Sturdy but soft. Perfect for kids. Purchase was very straightforward. Free and fast delivery a big plus too. Very happy with it so far. Hopefully it will last!

Adjustment PeriodDays

Quick delivery and comfy mattress

Took a week to arrive and had no smell upon opening. Comfy to sleep on- my kids have slept well in it the past few weeks. Would recommend this mattress to others.

Purchased in April 2020 at Eco Child for A$600.00.

Mel

MelSydney

I like it. I assume my daughter does too.

I bought this mattress for my daughter as she transitioned from her cot to her big bed and, after months of sleeping with me, sleeps soundlessly at night. Right through. All by herself. Maybe it isn’t the mattress but I’m willing to bet that it is!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$550.00.

My son loves it!

My son is very comfortable and feels very supported. I love that there was no toxic smell from the mattress and that it contains no nasties. He has slept longer than ever before!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$650.00.

Ta Ra

Ta RaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service from showroom to ordering to delivery

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct.

Happy customer!

Both mattress and pillow are incredibly comfortable and supportive. Definitely glad i chose this mattress for my children as its made of natural materials and its supporting an Australian Business.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Mattress, Great Customer Service!

Ordered the Eco Kids Mattress for my 2 1/2 year old son in March right as things were getting locked down. As soon as we received it he started sleeping through the night right away, which has been a life saver. It has great support, even I have been able to sleep on the mattress no problem and I am heavily pregnant with baby number 2. Definitely worth the money and the review on bedbuyer.com is very accurate, will definitely be purchasing another one!

Purchased in March 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$558.20.

Great mattress!!

Purchased as a kids mattress. Firm but super comfy and also has great edge support. Kids sleeping through the night is a big improvement. No complaints after one week of use.

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress!!

Definitely glad we found this brand online for transitioning my 2 year old from cot to a bed.
Comfortable mattress firm for a child and great materials used.
Will be definitely getting another two mattresses for my other children.
Fast delivery too.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$699.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

My daughter is sleeping through the night!!!!

Since our purchase of the EcoKids KS mattress my daughter is sleeping through the night! Win!!! I can sit comfortably on the supported edge to read her a book. I often lie next to her and fall asleep. It is just so comfortable. It is made of natural materials and doesn’t have a synthetic smell like some other brands. We couldn’t rate the Ecokids mattress more highly.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct for A$620.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Perfect Kids Bed with great customer service!

Very happy with the Eco Kids mattress. Very comfortable, affordable and great customer service. Health was very important to us, so Eco Kids was a natural choice. Made in Australia with no toxic products. Happy to support Australian Business during this difficult time of Covid19.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chiropedic for A$500.00.

Smith

Smithasked

Eco Kids Single Mattress

Does this have soft cushiony top or same feel as the sides and back thanks

Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct
Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Smith! Our Eco Kids mattress doesn't have a pillow top, however, the top is softer than the sides. Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8as-zssL8

JDF952

JDF952asked

Eco Kids Mattress

Hi... I'm just wondering if this mattress is good for an adult too, say around 80-95kg? I'm ordering a double for my 3 yo who is tiny but there may be times that either myself or my partner will need to lay/sleep with her. So would this mattress be suitable? Many thanks.

Ellie

I have the single for my 2 year old, I'm currently 8 months pregnant and have slept on it with him and found it very supportive. Not sure how it would go over time as we have only had it for 2 months but so far has been amazing.

Steph

I would say it's ok to lay on occasional and it's fairly supportive but I don't think it would keep shape and stay supportive if you slept all the time on there. I lay next to my 2 year old to put to sleep but wouldn't recommend a full night all the time.

Smith

Smithasked

Eco Kids Mattress

I want to know if this is too firm for an 18m-2 year old, scared to purchase without being able to try it out first

Janelle
Janelle

My youngest is 3, she is fine on it. If you think it is a bit firm you could always get a plush mattress protector. I dont think the mattress is too firm.

Steph

I don't think it's too firm at all.
My other child's matress is firmer.
I think this is perfect and more to the softer side than firm.

Ellie

I would describe it as a medium firm. Firm enough that it provides great support but not to the point where it's like a cot mattress. My son is 2 and is a side/stomach sleeper and has slept through every night we have had it so far and he hates firm.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives