Single, King Single, Double

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Australian made and owned to last for years for our toddler to support her growing body.

Firm yet soft and comfortable. We got this for our toddler, an upgrade to her big girls bed, to last for years through to her teenage years. I like the rib on the top framing the mattress top, to provide suppprt when sitting on the edge without sinking in.
We got the Mocka "Dani" bed frame.

Purchased in November 2020.

Excellent mattress! Daughter sleeping very well in her new bed

We just transferred our almost 3 year old to a bed from a cot. She’s sleeping very well on this mattress which I think has helped the transition. It’s only been a week but would recommend this mattress at this stage. Very easy to order online and quick delivery too.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessHard
SHC

SHC

Don’t trust the company

Was in the final stages of purchasing a mattress but when I got to the final payment, the cost had escalated to $110 extra. Even though the website clearly stated that delivery is free in metro Melnourne......
The response from the company was unsatisfactory, and they offered to deliver it for $80, which is actually more expensive than getting it sent to Brisbane, even though it’s made here in Melbourne.
It’s misleading and false advertising.

Find out how Eco Kids Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Our 4 yr old is now sleeping through the night!

Beautiful mattress! Our 4 yr old boy has been consistently sleeping through the night for the first time ever since he’s had this. Efficient delivery and very impressed overall. Highly recommend.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Emma, thank you for your review and feedback. We get so excited when we hear, that not only kids are sleeping through the night, but also the parents. Days are always better when everybody sleeps. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy.

Great locally made mattress

We originally bought 2 single eco mattresses after deciding to move our kids into a bunk bed. After a change of mind (wanting a single over double) they were more than happy for us to swap one for the double. We have found the mattresses to be high quality, very comfy and have none of the nasty chemical smells that we were trying to avoid. A great local company offering a great environmentally friendly product. I would happily recommend this to other parents.

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!!

Seriously, why doesn't everyone make kids mattresses out of natural materials??? No chemical smell (at all!) super comfortable, and speedy delivery...I only have one complaint; that they are not available in adult sizes, if I could buy a King size for myself and hubby I definitely would!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$599.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Yumi

YumiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress our 3 year old sleeps through the night

Comfortable and our 3 year old sleeps through the night
This is excellent mattress for kids. It’s comfortable for any sort of sleeper. Supplier was extremely easy to deal with thank you!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$515.00.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Yumi, thank you for your feedback and great review. We too think very highly of our Eco Kids Mattresses and are so happy that your 3 year old is enjoying and sleeping well on it. Thank you for your support.

Good mattress and service so far

Had this mattress about 1 month for my 3 yr old son. So far seems very comfy. He is sleeping well on it and good when we lay on it with him for stories. Customer service was great and delivered on time.Does have a slight smell when first opened but goes on away in about a week.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Best Mattress ever purchased!

Purchased a Double Eco Mattress for my child. Based my choice on previous reviews and was definitely not disappointed. Comfortable yet still medium firm excellent for my asthmatic child who finally gets a good night sleep.
Highly recommend!!! Fast Delivery!!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Find out how Eco Kids Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Perfect choice for my daughter

Incredibly happy with this choice in mattress. Very supportive for my growing daughters body, the fact they don’t use harmful toxins was the selling point for me. Highly recommend this mattress.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Allira, thank you so much for your lovely review, comment and recommendation. We understand it's important for growing kids bodies to sleep in a supportive mattress. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy her sleep on her new mattress.

DanM

DanMSydney, NSW

Kids loved them!

Fast delivery time interstate was impressive, but more importantly, my girls love them. Very comfortable. Price friendly and crosses off all the things you want in a mattress for your kids. Would highly recommend

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Amazing service and product! Our little one will love transitioning to his new bed now.

Our little one hasn't started using yet but we've tested it out and it's comfortable, well made and supportive. We're sure he will enjoy sleeping in his big bed because of this.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$600.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Kathy, thank you for your review and for testing the mattress; we've all done the same for our kids. Moving into a big bed is a big event, so we are pleased to know he's got a lovely mattress ready and waiting for him.

duong.michelle

duong.michelleSydney, NSW

Best support and low Rix for growing bodies

Recently purchased for my 5yo and he loves it and finds it very comfortable. I love it because of its chiropractic design and low tox materials. So far highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$590.00.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Duong, thank you for your review, comments and recommendation. We are very happy to know that your 5 year old is having a good nights sleep :)

Mel Fenech has

Mel Fenech hasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mattress and Great Service

We bought x3 double bed mattresses as we upgraded our kids beds. I was super skeptical about buying a mattress online, however based on the great reviews decided to make the purchased.

The communication from EcoKids was fantastic and the product is amazing.

Super happy with the purchase and would happily recommend to others.

Tammi

TammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will absolutely be buying a second one of these mattresses!

We purchased an Eco Kids double mattress a month ago for our 3 year old, to replace a mattress we have been very dissatisfied with, and we will never look back! We often spend part of the night in our daughters bed and this mattress is so comfortable and supportive on my bad back. We are donating the original disappointing mattress that we have used on her bed for less than a year, and are planning to buy a second Eco Kids double for our almost 2 year old to sleep on also. The quality of this mattress is exceptional for the price.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$699.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and so comfortable!

We bought this for my son’s first bed. It’s so comfortable that I want one for our bed. It has just the right balance between firm support and comfort. It seems like good quality too.

Celia

CeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

The perfect mattress for our little boy to transition to a big boys bed. It is so comfortable, supportive and we love that it is allergy friendly. Would 100% recommend this mattress!

Purchased in September 2020.

Bee

Bee

Pricey but great quality mattress

Wanted a good quality mattress for my toddler she would have for many years. She loves it was fast asleep the first night. It’s really comfortable but firmer then the cheap mattresses.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$599.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Jessica Barnett

Jessica BarnettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great matress

Great quality and extremely comfortable mattress. We have noticed our 3 year old is sleeping so much better. I'm glad we did our research and looked for the best. This will definitely grow with our child for years to come.

Purchased in September 2020 at Eco kids .

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Ticks all the boxes - perfect kids mattress

We shopped around and the Eco Kids mattress had everything we were looking for: supportive yet soft and comfortable, made of natural materials and a local business. So good we bought another one!

Purchased in September 2020.