CleanLIFE Body Wipes

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

40 reviews · Statistics

95% · 380%
Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (37)
See the Best Personal Care & Hygiene in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JLN
JLNWollongong7 posts

Love these wipes

I would buy these wipes for the smell alone but they are fantastic wipes.

I like the size of them, they open up to be quite large which makes using them easy and you don't need as many as other brands. Show details ·  1

Mary
MaryWAPerth, WA2 posts

I love this!

It’s compact and light weight to carry on for on the go type of people to clean hands and all surfaces, especially for my children!
I love how I can use the body wipes for my children too and it can be used on an everyday basis and you feel clean and refreshed! Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These are brilliant

Very easy and convenient to use, to freshen up and feel clean again fast Show details
Jil
JilNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Great moist wipes

Great wipes ,I basically used them all over my body to trial them out ,and guess what they were great! Great purse filler or just to keep at home,
Refreshing , very wet which is great compared to other body wipes , great refreshing smell, longer size ,the only thing I noticed was that they would rip easy , but that's the only fault . I love how they are Australian Made and owned ,knowing this I will always stick to this brand as long as they are being sold at popular supermarkets, great how they are compostable and biodegradable, i have never noticed this with any other body wipes . Great product all round Show details
Olga
OlgaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Soft, biodegradable wipes you must try!

We have just gotten back from a family road trip and I took these wipes with us. I absolutely loved them. They came in super handy on the long drives when we all needed a bit of a freshen up, especially my 3 year old toddler. The wipe itself is soft on the skin, the smell of lemon myrtle (one of my favourites) is not over bearing and the fact it is biodegradable and better for the environment is a big bonus.
I also used the antibacterial wipes and they also get a big thumbs up too. The quality of both wipes seems softer and gentler on the skin. The size of the wipe seems bigger in size compared to others on the market.
I would certainly purchase these wipes again. Show details
Mum dan
Mum dan2 posts

Good Australian made wipes

I like the smell, it's really good. The wipes do the job and wipes well, helps to clean and refresh the skin, leaving a nice fragrance afterwards.
Negative points: it's hard to grab only one from the package and it rips easily.
I like that's it's Australian made and with natural ingredients. Show details
Natalie E
Natalie EVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Really handy, love the scent

Really handy, love having these in my car and bag for a freshen up on busy days. Great for my kids too when we have to rush from school to sport. Love the natural scent. A little bit tricky to wipe over the skin because they’re a drier wipe than similar products I’ve used before, but just a small annoyance and it won’t stop me buying these again. Show details
Leanne
LeanneNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Kristelle
KristelleWestern Australia5 posts

Just ok

I had the opportunity to trial CleanLIFE Body Wipes and while they do the job, I probably wouldn't purchase in the future.
Here is why....

Pros:
-Plastic free
-Australian Made
-Compostable
-Wet enough to do the job

Cons
-It's a struggle to grab just one wipe
-Rips easily when trying to remove from the bag
-Smells like I am washing myself with floor cleaner
-Need to use multiple wipes to clean

I think the strong smell alone was a bit of a turn off just because it smells like household cleaner. Maybe they would be okay to take along on a vacation or out camping but to be honest, I would rather just use a wash cloth.

These wipes may be compostable but they aren't reusable. Show details

stephanie p.
stephanie p.3 posts

A good Aus made wipes

Compared to other brands, the scent and texture of the wipe was much more softer on the skin. One packet is good for putting the the bag for on the go, and easy to use for the gym and sweaty situations. Show details ·  1
Saf86
Saf86

Emma
Emma Victoria2 posts

mystiqal888
mystiqal888WAPerth, WA3 posts

Fresh wipes with a Beautiful natural scent

Wonderful way to freshen up especially after a gym work out or while travelling. The plastic free wipes are made using Australian grown natives and are Australian made and owned. These wipes are made using native Davidson plum, lemon myrtle and jojoba which creates a non-irritating clean. Will gladly purchase these again. Show details
kimeeja
kimeejaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Fast & Fresh

I really liked the ease of these CleanLIFE Body Wipes. They're super handy to carry in your handbag and have when out and about. The fragrance is really nice and not overpowering and they leave your skin feeling lovely, fresh and are not sticky. A nice change from having to use baby wipes. These are perfect for the whole family Show details ·  1
AlyiseRoberge
AlyiseRobergeNSWSydney, NSW13 posts

What a fab concept

plastic free wipes that are compostable and biodegradable. I sometimes use these after I have my lunchtime walk working from home, but this would be so handy for those situations when you just need to freshen up! I love the fresh Australian scents as well Show reply