50%50%0%
Brand Manager for Click? Claim your listing.

Captain_crayfishSouth West, WA34 posts

Brilliant

Had one for maybe 4 or 5 years and I love it. Lights up when visiting the loo at night and tells us of the cats nocturnal wandering.
Excellent value for money and I see price has dropped considerably.  Show details
John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW101 posts

Too wide to enable other side of double power point to be used

This product is a replacement for an earlier model CLICK night light which failed after a few months.

It is so wide that plugging it into a double power point half covers the other socket making it unusable.

What a stupid design.

How do I now plug my wireless door bell into the other side?

Geoff D

Where am l able to purchase this product I’m in Melbourne VIC

Bunnings

Phyllis A.
Phyllis A.

I have one of these lights and recently when the motion sensor activates the light comes on, remains on for the desired period, turns off but then reactivates a few seconds later and keeps doing this. Is there a way to remedy this problem?