Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream

Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream

See the Best Eye Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best eye cream I've ever used...you get what you pay for!

I have used many, many different eye creams...ranging from cheap supermarket/chemist brands to more expensive labels (including Dermalogica & Estee Lauder) and never see the results they promise to deliver but this eye cream is amazing, I did my research & after seeing one review stating 'this is like botox in a bottle for your eyes' I decided to head to Myer & pay the almost $60 price tag for this miracle eye cream. I am impressed, and saw results immediately and within about 2 weeks my eyes looked brighter & more firm, less lines & bags...it's been about a month now & I use this morning & night, and still impressed. It actually works and does what it says - in this case you get what you pay for, a decent eye cream that actuallly gives you results!!! I must admit it is on the pricey side but wouldn't you rather spend a little more on an eye cream that will make you look like you've had botox around the eyes...rather than wasting your time & money on other "cheaper" eye creams that don't do anything?
This comes in a little tub, screw the lid off, put your finger in (little unhygenic - would be the only con) and then dab a small amount under & above the eyes. A little goes a long way - so will last a long time! I would estimate this tub would last 6+ months being used morning and night on the eye area. Definately worth a try!!!
Actually see results in first 1-2 weeks, a little goes a long way, suitable for sensitive skin, nice packaging, I love that it works!
Expensive (but you get what you pay for, and this is top quality!!!) & also the tub is a little bit unhygenic because you have to dab your finger into it to apply the product (although I always wash my hands before applying)

This is a lovely cream if you are sensaive around the eye area, I use a cottonbud and pop a small amount of cream on it and twirl it along the bottom of my eyes. I find the cream hydrates the slin area, and it is not to heavy and also it does brighten your eyes nicely, the fatigued look is gone and fine lines will dissapear. It is a little pricey but it lasts for ages just rememeber you are not using it to do your face only your eye area so it will outlast the cheaper brands.
This is lovely as an eye cream and especially if your sensative in that area.