2Club Wyndham South Pacific

4.3

1,887 reviews · Statistics

84% · 1,589196 · 10%
4.3 (1,062)
See the Best Travel Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,887 reviews
Daphne R.
Daphne R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dunsborough Resort WA

Had a wonderful few days at Dunsborough, the facilities, staff, room and the beach was beautiful. I'll definitely be back again. Show reply
Judy B
Judy BWAPerth, WA2 posts

Sharing a secret

Beautiful gardens, clean and well kept pool and hot tub, amazing rooms and apartments. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Show reply
Stephen B.
Stephen B.WAPerth, WA3 posts

Very welcoming and a great place to stay

Very friendly staff and very welcoming a fantastic place to stay. The grounds are amazing to explore with a nice spa and a large pool lots of things to do Show 4 replies
  • +1Thumbnail
Kathryn Leong
Kathryn LeongVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

hiking in the mountains

I have been going to Dinner Plain for a few years now and have stayed at different chalets. I go in summer because we like to hike. It is quiet and refreshing to be up in the mountains. The chalets are always comfortable and clean. They vary in size and place in the village. I always find the staff helpful and friendly. Some of the chalets could do with a few more kitchen bowls but we always manage. Wifi is very good and overall we always have a great time. Show reply
Darren D.
Darren D.NSWSydney, NSW

It’s a scam!

It’s almost a scam. I got given the credits from my father, but I wouldn’t recommend anyone buying them. I want to get out.

You pay levies per year, almost like strata fees. You don’t get anything for this, and the club just increases fees every so often, to make profit. They’ve recently acquired another club, a financial transaction - from all the profit they’ve made from their members.

Resorts are outdated and mostly in places that aren’t around activities.

Susan
SusanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Wyndham Sea Pearl has not lustre and needs a jolly good clean and staff training

Wyndham Sea Pearl in Phuket was extremely disappointing. This was my fourth trip to Phuket but first time using Wyndham Sea Pearl - what a shock. Well below standard.
Valentia C.
Valentia C.

Jodie D.
Jodie D.

PINK summer carnival

Sydney was in a frenzy due to Pink being in town...
Staff were fantastic and all 3 apartments were well above par, in both presentation and cleanliness. Show reply
Swarta
SwartaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Wanaka NZ

We had a 2 week stay at WANAKA Wyndham resort and had a great stay. Staff were amazing and whilst we had a few room issues early they were dealt with efficiently and promptly.
The staff were friendly and very professional and learned when answering questions about the town and what was available to see. Better than travel guides.
We will be back; the topography and sights are amassing. Different depending on which road you took. Show reply
CSJ
CSJQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Stay close to the beach and cafes

This is our favourite resort. We have been there many times and never disappointed.
Rain or shine there's plenty to do and see. Its a short trip to Tweed heads and the clubs and restaurants.
Excellent location straight across the road from the beach via a short access walk.
Barbecues and Putting green on site with pool and sauna, Not forgetting play area for the kiddies. Show 2 replies
Lyn
Lyn2 posts

Wyndham Kirra Beach

Had a lovely stay in a 3 bedroom apartment. The apartment is within walking distance of cafes and has easy access to the beach.
The apartment was clean and fresh and well maintained..
The staff were helpful and friendly. Show reply
Chrissy
ChrissyVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect beach location

Perfect beach location with everything you need in one spot. Friendly staff, great activities on location. Perfect place for couples or families. Show reply
Jude
Jude

Lovely peaceful spot

Lovely spot for a relaxing holiday. We particularly enjoy sharing the location with the birds and watching them is very interesting. Staff are friendly and very obliging.Swimming pool is great,good size and temperature. Show reply
Brian
Brian2 posts

Shoal Bay great resort

We recently stated for a week at Ramada Wyndham Shoal Bay for our annual holiday
Love this resort great location and staff are fantastic
Really great location
Parking is very easy and you can spend time at local cafes etc will certainly visit again Show reply
Magpie
Magpie2 posts

Plain but beautiful

Our stay at Wyndham Dinner Plain was great. The accomodation was ideal, kitchen easy to work in all appliances we used were great. The fire was easy to operate and light. Water pressure great was very good. The Wi-Fi was great. Food in the cafe was good a good choice. Most of all the staff were delightful. Show reply

Subba Rao

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and
disappointment with the recent experience I had regarding my Ownership with Club
Wyndham South Pacific.
I understand the unique benefits and privileges associated with being a Club
Wyndham South Pacific owner, as outlined in your response. However, I must
emphasize that the pressure I felt during the decision-making process was not in line
with the commitment to providing a high level of service to owners.
The limited time provided to make a decision, coupled with the take it or leave it approach
We were told that the same discounts and price given will not be honoured the next day, when we told the sales representative that we would like to think and discuss with our family and get back.
It has left me feeling uncomfortable and regretful about my membership. I
believe that making such a significant commitment requires thoughtful consideration
and time to weigh the benefits and implications.
Given the circumstances, I kindly request the following:
1. Withdrawal of Membership: I would like to formally withdraw my
membership with Club Wyndham South Pacific.
2. Refund of Membership Fees: As the decision-making process was rushed
and did not allow for adequate contemplation, I request a full refund of any
fees associated with my recent ownership acquisition.
I appreciate the information you provided about the exclusive benefits and privileges
associated with Club Wyndham South Pacific ownership. However, at this point, my
primary concern is to discontinue my membership and seek a refund.
I trust that Club Wyndham South Pacific values the satisfaction of its owners and will
take the necessary steps to address this matter promptly. I look forward to a swift
resolution.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this email and provide details on the process for
membership withdrawal and refund.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,

Club Wyndham South Pacific   DM

Hello Preeti. Thank you for the information. I will forward this to the relevant team who will contact you for a resolution. Regards, Kristian.

CathK

Very frustrated as we can't get a booking at Denarau Fiji. This morning I jumped online at 3am AEST when I thought the bookings opened up for the 13 month window. Was very disappointed to find all the rooms which appeared available yesterday were already sold. What time do bookings open please and is it worth ringing rather than trying to book online?

Fritz Timothy
Fritz Timothy

This is a common occurrence and shortcoming of the Club Wyndham system. The 13 month booking process is a lottery which many invariably miss out on.

Pran L.

why is there no availability at Denarau, on our time share for 12 months when room are available if I phone the property directly. It makes me feel rorted!

chirnpar