LandG5864

LandG5864Sydney, NSW

Decent accommodation

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Still a great place to unwind

Ramada Flynn’s beach, still a great place to stay but a few too many rooms now. Friendly staff . Please return the pool table to the games room so the young kids have more to do

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi Jen, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Club Wyndham Flynns Beach and I will send the feedback onto the team. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Michael B.

Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Year Relax Relax

A hop skip and a jump from Seven Mile Beach puts you in an ideal location. A relaxing environment, where you certainly feel at home. Quality and Attention to detail & attentive staff as needed made for a very enjoyable week over the New Year. Our second time here and it was as good as the first. Hire a car (book it very early) and you are on your way.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Michael, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Seven Mile Beach and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

carinakawecki

carinakaweckiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful place

Staffs are very friendly and accommodating. Very nice place to stay even tho it’s not snow season. Lots of place to see and do. Definitely going back again and will recommend to family and friends.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Carina, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Dinner Plain and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Daniel

DanielPerth, WA

Great Service in Dunsborough

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Daniel, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Dunsborough and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Hotel Customer Service in Wanaka

All the staff are kind and polite, but we experienced the best customer service from this young lady named Jong. She made us feel at home in the hotel with her exceptional hospitality. We highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Benjamin, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Wanaka and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Coralie

CoralieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kirra the best place to holiday

It was great to see the cafe back in business.
Closeness to the beach is a huge plus.
Staff are particularly helpful and friendly.
Loved my time but was sorry not to have an ocean view apt

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Coralie, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you have an ocean view room next visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Julie

Julie Darling Downs, QLD

Enjoyable and Relaxing Fun Family Time

We spent 15 nights. The staff were friendly and helpful not only at check in but during our stay. Rooms neat and tidy. We enjoyed the pool, easy access the beach. We could relax and enjoy Christmas and New with our family.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Julie, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your Christmas and New Years break with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kym Thompson

Kym ThompsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Needed the break

Spent 2 nights. Welcome by staff was great on arrival and during stay were extremely friendly and helpful.
Good selection of movies to choose from. The restaurant served fantastic meals. We we be back again.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Kym, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Ray

Ray Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Break .

Spent 2 nights people are very professional in their approach in communicating and very good on help is needed also the room was very clean.
The TV entertainment came in handy of a night
as the choice was good .Will stay again in the future.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hello and thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Jo L

Jo LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

An easy helpful check in on arrival and a perfect location. The apt was spotlessly clean and all the apts have fabulous views from the balcony. Stayed over New Years and was the perfect break away.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Jo, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed New Years with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great location for a relaxing family holiday

Great location, helpful staff, clean and well presented rooms, self contained with everything you need, family friendly resort, pool, great restaurant. Wonderful spot for a relaxing holiday and would definitely book again. My new favourite spot to holiday

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

hi Linda, thank you for your kind review.

Jazz

JazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice place Dunsborough Wyndham

We stayed for 3 nights, Wyndham Dunsborough dining options are limited, too expensive to eat out for every meal. Facilities are great, gym needs new equipment. Receptionist fixed our bedding options straightaway, still a good hotel

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi Jazz, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Club Wyndham Dunsborough. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Superb service

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The facility is clean. The service is superb. The location is accessible to all amenities and parks. I would highly recommend to my friends.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hello Anna, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never to return

We only stayed one of the two nights that we were booked due to the room facilities, no dining for breakfast on NYD, the room size was pathetic, the carpet was lifting in the middle of the floor, the fridge had the shelve missing, the ceiling at the a/c vents was moldy, bed was un comfortable, only one chair in the room when 2x were booked in, I would have to say it has been the worst experience we have had, the only saving grace was a refund which was duly offered by your front of house staff after we complained,

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi John, I'm sorry to know about your experience was not up to expectations and I'd like to help. I will send you a private message for your details. Best regards, Karla.

Mary D

Mary DSydney, NSW

Great location and views

Initially had difficulty with my booking but staff dealt with my problem with great professionalism and resolved it very quickly. Staff all great. Just need to update rooms a bit. Was very happy with my stay. Thankyou.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi Mary, I'm sorry to know about your experience was not up to expectations and I'd like to help. I will send you a private message for your details. Best regards, Karla.

Abhishek

Abhishek Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the location of the resort

The wyndham resort in Port Douglas is set in an ideal location with a feeling of being staying very close to nature. Very close to four mile Beach & generally very friendly staff to help you with anything. The outside pool & restaurant & the general amenities are satisfactory & upto the standard. Look forward to visiting again

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hello Abhishek, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in Club Wyndham Port Douglas and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
Best regards, Karla.

Great location but not good service

Poor bedroom cleaning, particularly the bathroom. I was told our bedroom included stove and it was not the case, very inconvenient for us as we have small kids.
Good ocean view from our living room.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hello Javie, I'm sorry to know about your experience was not up to expectations and I'd like to help. I will send you a private message for your details. Best regards, Karla.

Wyndham Wanaka

Great staff, facilities and location. I would highly recommend to everyone. Wanaka is a beautiful location and Wyndham have everything you need including bikes, swimming pool and fun slide, gym, barbecue area.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi Kathryn, thank you for your kind review.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in Club Wyndham Wanaka and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could do better with restaurant facility

We come here quite frequently because of the beautiful pool, spa and cleanliness but continue on being disappointed with their lack of restaurant facility. It was always utilized by us when it was functional

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hello Maggie, I'm sorry to know about your experience was not up to expectations and I'd like to help. I will send you a private message for your details. Best regards, Karla.

Springa59asked

Is there any way that you can show which resort is being reviewed in the comments made by customers. Some say the name in the review - others don't. I would love to know where some of them are writing about.

Hi Springa59,
Thanks for your inquiry. We wouldn't be able to identify resorts in all of the feedback. Some owners didn't leave the resort name in their review. Sorry. Apivut

Springa59

So could you get the IT guys to add a resort name field so before the review they would add its name.

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

My apologies. Product Review website is not our platform so we cannot make the change. Apivut

Susan T.asked

WHen we book a holiday, usually for 6 or seven weeks, 4/5 different club units, we can only book one at a time, instead of booking the whole trip. This is very inconvenient, and there is a chance that all the accommodation will not be available, leaving us in the lurch. It seems that now we have to book every bit of accommodation at 3.00am. and hoping there is availability. This is a new feature, and certainly causes anxiety as we try to make bookings from Melbourne to Caloundra and return.. I am thinking that there have been too many credits sold and insufficient accommodation in Australia.
Will the booking availability return to the previous method, eg be able to complete bookings for continuous accommodation?.

Birthday Boy
Birthday Boy

Qld member's understanding from a previous experience of trying to book more than one accomodation at a time was: For 7 days (minimum in Perth & then 7 days at Dunsborough, Margaret River, we had to be 13 months in advance plus charged for a second cleaning fee. Not everybody knows what their holiday schedule is going to be 13 months-out !! Or to try & take advantage of the 60 day Red Season window, to book 6 or 7 resorts all consecutive nights. , when trying to travel from Melbourne to Caloundra & return, would not only be a logistical night-mare to maintain the schedule, but with due respect to Wyndham, it would not prove economical. Obviously Susan's planned 6 -7 weeks, means stopping in at all the main resorts along the coastal road, including Sydney and Port Macquarie with Port Stephens on the return route, with a possible minimum pre-arranged stay of 3 days at each premises (for Premium Members Only !!), which would be a nice holiday but not much time to unwind at Marcoola or Golden Beach - Sunshine Coast ? or Cheaper to catch Motels from NSW to Brisbane over 4 -5 days of sight-seeing drive up , then have the Sunshine Coast booking made to suit your planned road trip arrival date with 2 - 3 weeks spent looking around Brisbane, Marcoola & Golden Beach (limited number of cleaning charges, especially if she made Golden Beach the main central stop & travel out daily to the other sights.
Sorry if this reply only complicates things further for Susan, but I can understand her frustration, even with a Service Centre Consultant assisting, the rules & requirements that need to be met plus booking availabilities in consecutive 3 day periods !?

Susan T.

Fortunately Rebecca from 100Club assisted me , and I have bookings. However, not being able to just book the holiday at Flynns Beach, Coffs Harbour, Kirra, Caloundra and return certainly tested me. We do this trek every two years, enjoying the Club accommodation and renewing friendship.
I think if Rebecca had not been so helpful, I would have given up . It certainly has changed, and difficult to make spontaneous holidays , not 13 months in advance

Karen A
Karen A

I emailed my destinations, dates and length of stays to head office and they booked everything for me. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Some were 1 night, 2 nights and 3 or more night stays over a period of almost 3 weeks.
When we had to cancel almost a week of stays at 3 different location due to a death in the family, these were handled very quickly and sensitively and we had our credits refunded.

Mike C.asked

Who do we write to lodge a complaint, please?

Kind regards
Mike & Michelle Cheslin

WyndhamClub Wyndham South Pacific

Hi Mike and Michelle, you can send your concern to our Customer Care. Below are their contact details.
Phone:
customerteam@wyn.com

Thank you. Apivut

jono13
jono13

Depends on how serious the complaint. I have always found the Owner Services Team at Wyndham excellent and will resolve most issues. They respond well to phone calls on the usual Wyndham number. Otherwise, see Apivut's answer to get started, then if needs further action the relevant government department.

Thanks jono 13 :)