Coles Express

Coles Express

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Brett T.
Brett T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tortilla wraps are near empty

The worst customer service policies

Filled my rental car with diesel. After paying and driving away I noticed fuel gauge hadn't moved so went back to Coles express Newstead Brisbane. Got told they had no diesel and pump was pumping air 2nd person to complain. 50litres $100 worth of Brisbane air
Ok so a refund in order........no you will need to complain to consumer protection to get a refund. WTH. Still waiting for Coles Express to refund me.......and maybe an apology

Kev.
Kev.Perth, WA

selling food with 6hrs use by date

Went to coles express for 3litres of milk got home and noticed it was out of date in few hours and was told that's the policy for coles .... So , im supposed to use 3 litres in 6hrs don't think thats ok didn't check the date at the time as milk always has about 5 to 7 days not acceptable!!!

Nic
NicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unleaded petrol prices - a rort for hills residents

Today unleaded petrol in Emerald Victoria was 193.9 cents per litre!!! Down the hill at Upper Ferntree Gully Coles Express was 17 cents less. Holding hills residents to ransom.

Store LocationEmerald Coles Express

Mirabella NixMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

COLES' RIP OFF Petrol prices

Trusting that being a Coles business the unleaded petrol price would be fair; I just started to fill up at Brookvale; only to have to STOP when it reached $100 !!!!
I called up later to ask the price per litre, but was told: WE DON'T GIVE PRICES ON THE PHONE.
So I checked on the gov.au comparison page & found out that at $1.89 per litre COLES' PRICE WAS THE HIGHEST ON THE LIST.
Given that the price just a couple of blocks up on Harbord Road was only $1.19; I realised that I had been
RIPPED OFF,
Moral of the story: Coles SHOPS and PETROL STATIONS LOST FOUR CLIENTS FROM ONE HOUSEHOLD TODAY.

Mirabella Nix

The moral of the story: Fill up elsewhere! - and NEVER AGAIN fill up before checking the price... or should I say - the rip-off.

Rubbish Chai

The chai available at coles express just tastes like hot ginger milk rather than any cinnamon flavour. Quite disappointed considering the other drinks have always been quite yummy. ☹️

Store LocationMandurah, WA
Gobsmacked
GobsmackedHobart, TAS

Rude staff member

Toby
Toby

Coles express car wash

Have been a regular user of the car wash service. Every time I go I get asked if i want to by a multi pass. Until last time i had declined but i thought why not as I would likely use again. This past few days i went to use the second pass and got told it had expired as not used within 60 days. 1. why would something have such short expiry and 2. why would the person serving not advise of such a term. Given my limited use of my car due to lockdown I would hope this 60 days would be overlooked for something IVE PAID FOR! Ive tried to contact coles via messenger and phone but after being on hold for 1 hour twice this is my next attempt. Hopefully gets a response!

kathy
kathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave them my 4c off docket and he didn’t add it so I paid full price

Coles Express Hampton, gave them my 4c off docket. He told me how much and when I questioned if he’d put the discount on he said yes, as I couldn’t remember the total I didn’t say anything else but of course when I went back to my car to check he hadn’t. So he lied to me. So annoyed. I was in a hurry and didn’t go back in but seriously why offer discounts but not apply them. He was really arrogant too. What by be returning to this store. I was there on the 17/6 at 3.59pm according to my receipt.

PaulB
PaulBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude staff at Miami QLD store

My wife received terrible verbal abuse from a male staff member outside Coles Express today at 2:30pm. This is the Miami QLD store, opposite Miami State High School, and next to KFC.

I was parked alongside the KFC drive-thru exit, not blocking any vehicle traffic. It was school pick-up time. When the staff member came out of the store, he saw her parked there and started yelling at her loudly in front of other people, saying she was "stupid" and "can't read English" and other insults.

This is not the sort of behaviour we expect from Coles staff, and I'm sure it's a breach of their Code of Practice. Avoid this store if you don't want to be abused!

Janelle D.
Janelle D.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Arrived in Port hedland. Bought fuel & bread. Asked for the key for the toilet & was told it was broken. Obviously a standard answer & one staff member looked uncomfortable with the answer

Ian
IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusted

I am disgusted by the working conditions you put staff through at the kincumber Coles express. The heat in that shop is disgusting. I fill up there and can’t believe it’s been nearly 3 months in a disgusting environment.

Melvyn
MelvynPerth, WA

Never go to Coles Express Katherine

Gibbo
GibboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just needed some cream

Tried to get some cream on Good Friday went to several coles express did not sell cream, I would think that cream would be a everyday item ,
Got it from seven eleven

Dale P
Dale P South East Queensland, QLD

Stop trying to up sell MORE MORE

Lloyd Dasked

My wife and I have found the $1 coffees really good. However, less so today and I want to know who maintains the machines for consistent quality and most importantly, cleanliness and hygiene. This is of paramount importance to me as my wife is immune compomised.

Lloyd D

I haven't been given an answer yet.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

I would have asked the store

Michelle Yarrow
Michelle Yarrowasked

Are Cigerettes the same price at Coles Express and Coles Stores.And does Coles Express sell Cartons?

Lloyd K.asked

How do i give a review on one of coles emplyee

Brad W.
Brad W.

I don't think that's possible on here- perhaps email coles or check out their contact us section on the website?

L.A.B
L.A.B

You can describe the person and mention store and time but a bad review mentioning a name will have the name removed but will still keep your experience. Positive name dropping does not get name removed

Lloyd K.

I filled up with fuel at a Coles express corner Boothby and Gympie Road Kedron and a very nice lady there by the name of Deb Antcliff greeted me, it was 05:00am in the morning and her bubbly greeting was contagious. Thjank you Deb you made my day

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives