Coleman 8D Retro Spiral U-Tube 5312-700A

Coleman 8D Retro Spiral U-Tube 5312-700A

.Lantern light globe.

I too have loved using the Lantern - but it suddenly died on me - and assuming it was the light globe ... I took it out and marched off to get another ....have looked everywhere. Finally got to visit different camping stores in the city - and the answer is always the same - "We don't stock them - have to order them in". I live out in the country - so this is really inconvenient, and has rendered the lantern useless for three months now.

Great lantern for fishing and camping

I've had this lantern for about 4 months now and it's been excellent. I love the retro shape and colour. The 11w spiral bulb throws off a wonderful white light, easily covering the area I'm fishing or camping in. It also seems to last a lot longer than the manual says it should. The longest I've had it on constantly is about 5 hours and I couldn't see any difference in the brightness from the first minute to the last. One charge will last for weeks. I've gone a month without charging it and the light is still extremely bright. My only (very small) criticism would be that the low (white) light is still quite bright, although it also does have a handy night light function if you want to have just a nice romantic glowing light. I highly recommend this lantern to anyone who fishes at night or early in the morning before the sun comes up or goes camping and wants a high quality light at a reasonable price, you won't be disappointed.
Very bright light and each charge lasts for ages. Wonderful retro shape and easy to carry.
There really isn't anything bad about this lantern