Coles Mixed

Coles Mixed

Good Value

I've tried the coles brand and then the woolworths but definantely coles come out with more mixed nuts than peanuts like woolworths. Had to pick worse one with over half peanuts woolworths.

the mixed nuts in the blue bag for $3

I buy this mixed nuts for a protein diet.I am finding mostly the nuts are quite not fresh and to many peanuts.

Where are the few brazil nuts gone ?cost cutting

Over the last year the half a dozen brazil nuts have finally dissapeared, maybe its because Christmas is close, i will try aldi to see if they are any better?
Next thing i suppose to look out for is the weight to be reduced down.

Chinese nuts? Maybe coles have gone nuts? Itvwill come back and bite them they will learn when its too late

Stale unsalted mixed nuts

The mixed unsalted nuts are stale, individually tasteless and basically peanuts with a few almonds and bibs and bobs. I'd never buy them again. It's a worthless product.

Nearly mixed nuts.

Premium mixed nuts nearly all almonds. If I wanted almonds I could have bought them at half the price.Not cheap at $35 a kg.

Cashews and almond nuts

I purchased the 500 gram pack of natural almonds marked "goodness from nature", Lucky brand, from product of unknown origin. These had absolutely no taste at all, and certainly not a taste that could remind you of almond. I also bought Coles brand Cashews Natural, 500 gram, again unknown origin. Again I was astounded that the supplier was able to remove all taste from the product. What chemicals and what production processes do Coles suppliers use in order to market such tasteless and disgusting products? Any why hide the country of origin?

Thank You For My One Brazil Nut And Four Almonds

They should be relabelled to peanuts with a possible One Brazil Nut bonus. Come on Coles get your act together and stop trying to mislead the consumer! At least repackage to a see through bag so the consumer can make a more informed choice before buying this product.
Shame on you Coles!
It's only got a star rating because you have to at least receive one to submit the review.

Mixed nuts -what mixed nuts!

The title of this product is misrepresentation. You can't see what's in the non transparent bag which is just as well for Coles as it contains around 95% peanuts.

Really Nice Mixed Nuts

These Coles mixed nuts as picured in the foil packet are premium mixed nuts, not to be confused with the 'Smart Buy' mixed nuts in a plastic bag.
Buy the Coles premium nuts in foil and be amazed. They are worth the price since they contain about 50% real nuts and only 50% peanuts.
Just the right amount of salt and roasted to perfection.
I enjoyed eating them one by one.

Peanuts with trace elements of other nuts.

My packet of the salted "Smart Buy" nuts included
4 almonds, 5 cashews, 5 brazil and 5 hazelnuts, the rest were ALL PEANUTS.

This is false advertising as far as I am concerned, unless the definition is that there are a lucky dip of non-peanuts in the packet, which was my experience
I had enough peanuts
I had close to no nuts that were not peanuts

Greatest nut mix that has been or ever will be

This particular nut mix is the greatest nut mix that has been or ever will be.

Pistachios, Cashews, almonds, macadamia's and all the usual varieties. My colleague believes the same though he is too lazy to write a review. So please count this as 2 perfect 5 out of 5's.

Even if you dont like nuts or have nut allegries you will love this nut mix!
Flavour, Quality, Selection
They should cost more. I would pay 10 bucks for this nut mix!