Computershare Investor Centre

Computershare Investor Centre

1.1

Poor account service, make it very difficult to reach tech support.

Way too difficult to use. Account security does not allow me to reset my password without knowing my "Secret Question" no options are presented. When you try to call computershare about how to get into my account they try to forward your call to the investor relations of any other company that you hold shares in, they do not have an option for talking to computershare tech support to sort out the issue with computershare account.

David P

David PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shouldn't even rate 1star

Finally I'm away from them. After several years of constant issues such as my passwords no longer working, security questions that I didn't select being used to identify me, which because I couldn't answer them locked me out of my account, staff that have no idea or ability beyond suggesting they'll close my current account and l can just open a new one!!! My advice to anyone considering using Computershare is either don't or start bashing your head against the nearest brick wall, at least when you stop the pain will stop but if you go to Computershare prepare to be bent over and shaf---d and have ongoing pain.

Jaci

JaciPerth, WA

Worst service and website

This is a really poor provider of share registry service. I have attempted to update my bank details on numerous occasions over a period of months. It shouldn't be this hard and it appears that from recent feedback I am not an orphan in experiencing this poor service. I have just rung Computershare to find out what the issue is at their end and have just had Francis, the operator, talk over the top of me because he didn't appear to have a 'script' for my problem and then he hung up. Wow unbelievably poor service. If I could give a zero rating I would have.

Find out how Computershare Investor Centre compares to other Financial Services

Poor and difficult to use website

I use the website infrequently always have difficulties with is. Today (Sunday) I made it through the logon process only to be told that my portfolio was part of a deceased estate. and I couldn't access it without calling in. I have already spent well over an hour trying to make a simple update to a holding.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting, cannot update my profile to include banking details

For weeks I've been trying to update my banking details under 'My Profile', and yet all I get is an error message saying this page is 'temporarily unavailable'.

Define 'temporarily'????

The fact that no one on Computershare has bothered to respond to ANY of these complaints on this website shows they don't care about their customers.

JonesT

JonesTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

If I could give a big fat rating of Zero to Computershare, I would.

Richard M.

Richard M.

after jumping through all the hoops you get "unavailable at this time!"

if it will let u login, (that is a big if) and after jumping through all the hoops you get "unavailable at this time!" if the site is broken please say so!

Marcia

Marcia

Keep away from Computershares

I have shares with Paterson Resources limited and the company decided to sell my shares under small parcel, however, both company and Computershare systematically stolen my shares. Under rule they must send me a communication but they never did as they do not have evidence of mail delivery. Paterson saying Computershare sent a letter and Computershares hasn't provided evidence of it. Even now after two months they haven't sent me a cheque for share proceeds. Keep away from both Paterson Resources limited and ComputerShares.

What are these people doing

For nearly two months I have been attempting to use the direct link embedded in different dividend notice emails, to access my account. Every time the log in fails because it does not recognise that I have typed in the security code. I have complained twice directly to them to no avail. The first time was via their on line system and basically I was fobbed off. I then called them and was told that they knew about the problem and will fix it. No timeline was given and this was weeks ago.
This is meant to be a technology computer and they can't even fix their own customer interface. It is time for my SMSF to sell its shares in Computershare

Lee B.

Lee B.

Will end up costing you money

Stay away from this company if you want fast or efficient service, will not give you information needed to sell your shares and will say it will be mailed but never arrived. These idiots are costing me money.

Stan

StanSydney, NSW

I hate this site.

My wife and I have a number of shares and funds that use Computershare as their share registry. Unfortunately we don't get to choose.

Whilst I understand the need for good security, the site is overly complex and fiddly to log in to.

Now we find we can no longer use our log ins or pass codes we have been using for several years. It's like our accounts have disappeared. We can only log into the site for limited access for one stock or fund via links in a Computershare email.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked fine for me....

Website worked fine for me.... was so nervous to try after reading all the reviews.
I created account and made all my payment instructions no worries.... hopefully it stays that way.

Can't even put my stock in

"There was a problem with your submission:
Your input doesn't match displayed characters"

This!!! Keep bugging me even everything is correct. Tried Capslock and normal text, nothing work. I just want to stop using paper mail.

waste of time.

Try whatever your trying to do once and that's it. If it does not work the first time, its not going to work the second time.

By far the worst and buggiest website i have ever come across.

Mike CULLEN

Mike CULLENSydney, NSW

perfect Computershare, only 2 hrs on phone to get nowhere

2 hrs on phone to undo merged logins and user accounts. no help with Phillipines call centre while they steal my ID detials and login to my account. No help in Australia with clueless call centre staff. no hel and hours of my life i cannot get back or solve the ligin problems they created and won't try to undo

Jamie Simpson

Jamie SimpsonPerth, WA

Terrible site run by lazy overpaid slobs

constantly locked out

How can a website be this bad? Is there any option for shareholders to submit details?
Constant changes to security questions make it an impossible quiz and that means constantly locked out - never seen a website like it!

Neelam P.

Neelam P.

Rubbish online share registration

Spent 30 mins to add new shares to my computershare registered account says ticker code is invalid code.
Waste of time, it comes up as an error and this is not the first time

Jacquie

JacquieSydney, NSW

online share registration impossible to do

If I could give zero stars I would. This is the worst online experience ever. Is there no alternative for share holders, why are we directed to a website that people can't use.

Absolute worst, awful, dreadful, incompetent, unhelpful, frustrating, difficult