Ok but not the greatest.
Brought it for the massage and heat option. It looks pretty with the pink sateen. Controls are a bit hard to see in the darken room with minimal light. You need the instruction manual to figure out the controls!
I'm a cold person and I must say I cannot feel the heat. It's minimal at best.
You have the option of 4 massage zones. Or all 4. One rolls through the four zones, or 3 ,2, or 1 if desiring only 2 zones or 3 or 1.
Sitting your head on the pillow it will not reach to the end of your thighs where the knee meets the back of the ...thigh. I'm 5"5 or 165cms. Last night I had to use it for the upper back/should area. Very hard to get to because the pillow was in the way, so I scooted down still wasn't getting the right spot any lower and I was getting a nasty head massage.
Questions & Answers
Can people with pacemaker use the Conair massage mat?
• This appliance should not be used if any of the following cases exist, unless
directed by a physician – Tuberculosis, benign and malignant tumors, hemorrhages,
inflammations of the skin, phlebitis and thrombosis, open and fresh wounds, bruises,
broken skin or varicose veins, swollen areas of the skin, undetermined calf pain, or
• If you are pregnant or have a pacemaker, please consult your physician before using.
• Do not use on any unexplained pain, swollen muscles or following a serious
muscular injury before consulting your physician.
• Consult your physician if you have any therapeutic questions regarding this
• Do not allow children to use this appliance.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.