Coopers Ultra Light Birell

See the Best Light Beers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Coopers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Dry July Easy

Dry July was easy with Coopers Ultralight. A really good easy drinking beer with a full flavour with next to no alcohol. Be great drinking for those extended summer sessions.

Purchased in July 2021 for $8.30.

Great substitute full bodied taste

Great full bodied taste beer. For me a no brainer as a substitute for full or mid strength beer; also good it is available at a very good price at Woollies, Coles, IGA and Dan’s etc Cheers

Purchased in April 2021.

Mars
MarsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent full tasting beer. After trying other non-alcoholic drinks, it is my first choice. It's also a bonus being a 375mL compared to the others being 330mL. It is a shame the only local supplier is Dan Murphys which is far away.

Purchased in October 2020 at Dan Murphy's Online store for $31.99.

Light Beers

Find out how Coopers Ultra Light Birell compares to other Light Beers

Coopers Ultra Light Birell

I discovered Coopers Ultra light 2 weeks ago after trying Heinekin and Carlton 00 alcohol beer which left me flat, Coopers is the best I've tasted i can now be one of the boys and don't have to worry about driving home. Excellent, Thanks Coopers

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Jane
JaneMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Beer

Just perfect best non alcoholic beer I have tried, so wish I had found it years ago, now I am set for life, just need my local on board! Excellent ++++++++

Purchased in September 2019 at Dan Murphy's.

PhilIllawarra, NSW

Best beer if you still want to drive

Best beer I have tasted in a long while and without the side effects, nut now Dan Murphy tell me they are dropping it! need to finf another supplier

Beer without the bite

Tried this beer and thought wow. Great taste with very little or no alcohol. I can have a few without the worry. Great if watching all cricket or motor sports with mates.

Doug
DougPortland

Coopers ultra light beer

Seems a shame Woolworths dropped it from range
I will need to now shop
at our local IGA
Was also a shame to stock in the non-alcoholic range
Is is not a product for children!

Full Flavour and I can Drive after 10 of them....

Awesome very low alcohol beverage. Drinking for many many years, decided to have a break but still wanted a bevi after work or mowing lawn. Tried quite a few zero alcohol and the taste equals the percentage....but this Cooper's Ultra light tastes like a good malty beer, yet again Cooper's fulfills my needs just like they did with the reds and greens throughout my life since a young fella!!

Light Beers

Find out how Coopers Ultra Light Birell compares to other Light Beers

PLM
PLMPerth, WA

Beer flavored soda water

I have been drinking Birell for about 2years and find it very refreshing before this it was diet coke. The staff behind the bar at my local golf club say to me as i walk in, do you want your beer flavored soda water today. I know they are taking the p*** out of me but, i can drink to my hearts content and wach others get sillier and sililer as time goes on. A very nice tasting beer, good on the nose,and refreshing, thanks for making it.
Regards

This tastes more like beer than beer!

I don't drink alcohol in over 20 years as it slows me down, but I like ice cold brewed soft drinks (like Bundeberg Ginger Beer etc.) on a hot summers day, as they seem to have more texture & flavour, & really hit the spot. I saw Coopers Ultra Light in the supermarket & bought some to try...I'm blown away by how refreshing & full flavoured this tastes...I love it & have one every couple of days or so...love it

Boston
Boston

Malty full flavoured beer without alcohol

I started after being advised not to drink alcohol by my doctor as I was on a clinical trail. I saw the coopers in Coles supermarket some time prior and gave it a go, to my surprise it tastes as a beer should, malty and rich and I couldn't care less that it has almost no alcohol.

ManandhisMachine
ManandhisMachineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Full flavour

Well if you are looking at this review you must be considering the benefits of not drinking alcohol of which there are many, mainly your health. This beverage is great to drink in the heat, half the carbs of soft drink, tastes like beer, no alcohol, no aspartame. Pick some up while you do the shopping, you can buy it in some supermarkets. It's also good to drink to ween yourself of alcohol if your a beer drinker because it tastes just like full bodied beer. Tastes better than some of the ultra lights in the liquor store. I guess you risk being called a Wowser lol but its your health.