Corporate Wine

Corporate Wine

Lovely Wine

The delivery of the wine was on time we were very happy with the service and was happy to try a new wine .

Delicious wine

I used Corporate wine as a fundraiser, and fundraised $1300. The wine was delicious and certainly good value for money. [name removed] was very professional and always quick to respond to any questions I had. I was very happy with the label design and would highly recommend this company for any fundraising event.
Great wine and great service

Great product and service

Have received my order and the label looks great. The service was friendly and efficient and the dispatch and delivery was very fast. I was a little nervous about what the wine would be like, and now have had a taste and am very pleased with everything and I expect my clients will really appreciate it. Great stuff Corporate Wine. I expect to return with a new order sometime soon. :)
Primary Principles, South Australia.
friendly and efficient, very accommodating

Great Service and Products!

Don't be mislead by the name, Corporate Wine don't only do wine gifts for businesses. While I first looked at them for company gifts I decided to use them for Christmas Gifts for my friends and family. They created a beautiful and very suitable Christmas label design, with my own personal Christmas message. They were affordable at around $20.00 a bottle, and quick and easy to organise. I was very happy with the label design and the wine, as were those who received them as gifts! Corporate Wine were great to deal with and I would be happy to use their services again.
Friendly service, great to deal with. Lovely Products
Many "nagging" unsubtle hints from friends for more of the same!!!

Quick, easy & professional gifts for my clients

I'm a small business and I bought a couple of doz wines for my clients as gifts. The printed labels were excellent quality and looked very professional. Kirsten from Corporate Wines was so helpful with the wines AND the labels. Great customer service, highly recommend.
reliable, good quality and good price

Great Wine, Great Presentation .... Wow Factor

My Clients loved the end of financial year gift, keeps my business top of mind, i have had calls
thanking us and also booking in meetings, nice wine too.

Great marketing tool.
Wow Factor, Nice Wine, Good Delivery Time

Great 21st!

Bought a few dozen of these for my 21st (yes this is my photo!) Kirsten at Corporate Wine was great... hassle free and unbelievable turnover time. Cheers Corporate Wine for somewhat rememberable night.
awesome! stands out at a party